Need some advise on Bodyslide

Hi everyone,

I spend a good 2 hours on the nexus forums and google without any luck but wanted to know if maybe someone here knows if this is a thing.

Basically I got a ton of mods that added bodyslides for the same outfits with and without HDT mainly (Devious Devices, Book of UUNP etc.). Now my issue is that every time I hit batch build I go through a 5 minute process to select the HDT option for every piece of gear which kinda defeats the purpose of this feature. 

Is there a way to limit the batch build option to a specific preset/slider group?

Thanks,

Rob

If you click the icon in the "Groups" box(next to the Outfit/Body dropdown), then click "Choose Groups", this will limit the listed slider sets in the Outfit/Body box to the ones chosen. This should also apply with the Batch Build feature, in that only the selected groups will be selectable. 

Archived