Can anyone tell me where those shorts come from in the screenshots? I've been trying to find a pair that fit over CBBE hips for weeks.

The pants are from Wasteland Girl Armor, but you'll have to manually change the slot and reshape the mesh to avoid collisions with the body.

I'm still loving the outfit.  Question though.  When I first made the leotard chrome, it looked just as I expected.  Awesome.  Then the next time I went to play (can't recall if I added a new mod) the leotard was a shiny black instead.  I tried many times to get the chrome look back, but was only successful once.  I was happy.  Next time I booted up the game (no new mods or changes made), the leotard was a shiny black again.  What texture file is affecting the chrome leotard?  Thanks.

It's an Engine issue, it's not the only mod affected by ths ; it's totaly random, sometimes works on startup, sometimes doesn't. No one knows how to fix it actually, since the issue is from the game itself.

I have been using this gem for a while now. It is my favorite outfit. Generally some form of the leotard is my character's default daily base attire . About 70% of my female vault 88 dwellers are wearing one of the many versions of the Vault-Tec leotard. One of it's best features for me is I never have to go into outfit studio to tweak it. Built it once and it fits like a glove. I will never play FO4 without this in my load order. Awesome work and looking forward to more great things from you ..............kudos

Here is a shot of piper wearing an Army padded sleeveless  t-back with shorts over it.post-112799-0-69319400-1472456347_thumb.png

I have been using this gem for a while now. It is my favorite outfit. Generally some form of the leotard is my character's default daily base attire . About 70% of my female vault 88 dwellers are wearing one of the many versions of the Vault-Tec leotard. One of it's best features for me is I never have to go into outfit studio to tweak it. Built it once and it fits like a glove. I will never play FO4 without this in my load order. Awesome work and looking forward to more great things from you ..............kudos

Here is a shot of piper wearing an Army padded sleeveless  t-back with shorts over it.attachicon.gifScreenShot0.png

Glad to read this, even if I've first made this mod on a lazy week end :D

Question!

How do I make it that its truly a stand alone? As of now, raiders are wearing it :(

It's an installer issue, for some reason, NMM doesn't copy the right esp, you'll have to do it manually (it's pretty easy, don't be afraid)

Hey, Apal!

As I said, great leotards!

Playing with Vault-Tec one, and it looks awesome.

But it would be even better if Vault-Tec version was recognizable by NPC as Vault-Tec suit, to help immersion. Is it possible? I'm ok if it'll be separate leotard. 

I'd prefer to leave both original vault suit and leotard versions in the game, if possible. If not, replacer could work.

I tried replacing Vault111 files, mesh worked but it used only black texture, I guess you tied them to armor mods or something.

Please help! :D

But it would be even better if Vault-Tec version was recognizable by NPC as Vault-Tec suit, to help immersion. Is it possible? I'm ok if it'll be separate leotard. 

I'd prefer to leave both original vault suit and leotard versions in the game, if possible.

i'd like to second this. the vault explorer mod (iirc) recently added this feature, maybe hit up the modauthor if you need help.

The only way to make it is to make a separate outfit with the keyword, since it's linked to the outfit regardless of the material ; this would make no sence if it's considered as a vaultsuit when wearing the institute variant

The only way to make it is to make a separate outfit with the keyword, since it's linked to the outfit regardless of the material ; this would make no sense if it's considered as a vaultsuit when wearing the institute variant

would it be possible to make the leotard craftable/modable into a vault leotard? this could get around the restriction by having it as a separate outfit.

The only way to make it is to make a separate outfit with the keyword, since it's linked to the outfit regardless of the material ; this would make no sense if it's considered as a vaultsuit when wearing the institute variant

would it be possible to make the leotard craftable/modable into a vault leotard? this could get around the restriction by having it as a separate outfit.

Yup, but I'm busy

Yup, but I'm busy

We'll wait :)

Just please make it work eventually, it'd be awesome. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not using Mod Organizer for FO4, not yet anyways, and I'm having an issue. Though the mesh appears just fine in Bodyslide, with the texture and all, it just renders my body invisible in game. Can someone tell me what the mesh and texture need to be called to show up in game? Thanks.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't show in Bodyslide. 

I see them in bodyslide, they start with apal

Nope, still not there.

I don't think it should make a difference but I had found and downloaded the mod on the nexus before I saw it here.  Looks to be the same version in both locations.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...