Well i'm definitely glad you can make/modify HDT physics without Max, though the procces can be more difficult just like you said. Been using blender since Tes IV, done all my modelling/animating and some simple animated object stuff, so practically blender is the only modelling app that i can work with and yes i can use nifskope too.

Guess we're on the same boat but you got skill with xml editing. Also done some small modifications from any existed HDT setup, though it usually the same type, e.g HDT hair for non HDT hair, HDT cloak for cloak or anything close to it, last time i made some scarf to flow using HDT setup for hair but that's about it because when it come to editing the XML file oh i gave up ! need to mention i also suck with coding, hell i cant even do a simple registry right for my own slavetats pack. But i'm willing to learn so yeah i'm definitely interested with your HDT setups (without Max) that you can throw me.  ;)

Well i'm definitely glad you can make/modify HDT physics without Max, though the procces can be more difficult just like you said. Been using blender since Tes IV, done all my modelling/animating and some simple animated object stuff, so practically blender is the only modelling app that i can work with and yes i can use nifskope too.

Guess we're on the same boat but you got skill with xml editing. Also done some small modifications from any existed HDT setup, though it usually the same type, e.g HDT hair for non HDT hair, HDT cloak for cloak or anything close to it, last time i made some scarf to flow using HDT setup for hair but that's about it because when it come to editing the XML file oh i gave up ! need to mention i also suck with coding, hell i cant even do a simple registry right for my own slavetats pack. But i'm willing to learn so yeah i'm definitely interested with your HDT setups (without Max) that you can throw me.  ;)

If you know how blender works and how to get meshes from there into skyrim via Nifskope you already know half of the necessary work. The rest is just using some workarounds and the xml editing part.

You don't need to write any code you just have to be able to read it and know what the settings do. Then it's just a game of fiddling with the numbers so you get the desired effect. If you want to add any rigidbodies or constraint you can do this with JFF, edit most of the settings there and then set the rest with notepad manually. The biggest problem is that JFF auto edits some "hidden" settings so you have to change them every time after using JFF. But you can just mass replace the wrong lines so it's a matter of about 4 clicks. Still, it's a bit annoying so I do most of the number tweaking with notepad. 

I won't have access to the internet over the weekend but when I am back I will pm you with the basics and you can start from there.

What you already can do is make your mesh in blender and build the bone structure with nifskope, then import it into blender. Just enable "Import Skeleton only" in the nif import settings.

with this latest update is there any need to rebuild my body slide ?

I noticed there was no CalienteTools folder, so I assume there is no need for that, but wanted to ask.

Really like your stuff, it all seems so much more correct for skyrim, and just has a way more Medieval feel to it, which Skyrim seems to have a more Medieval age setting to me.  

Really wonderful stuff though, you have such and eye for detail.

I have always said that Animators, and Graphics artists are the only real reason we are able to have any Adult material. Script dabblers are great, but that can't do anything great without material to work with.

with this latest update is there any need to rebuild my body slide ?

I noticed there was no CalienteTools folder, so I assume there is no need for that, but wanted to ask.

Really like your stuff, it all seems so much more correct for skyrim, and just has a way more Medieval feel to it, which Skyrim seems to have a more Medieval age setting to me.  

Really wonderful stuff though, you have such and eye for detail.

I have always said that Animators, and Graphics artists are the only real reason we are able to have any Adult material. Script dabblers are great, but that can't do anything great without material to work with.

The new devices don't need any bodyslide data, so no need to download them if you already have v1.41 installed.

Thanks for the compliment, but I am actually more one of the script dabblers :lol: I just happen to know the basics in blender and wanted to have some stuff in skyrim that didn't exist yet. There are a lot of people who can create way more detailed meshes/textures than what I put out. I just try to make the best of my limited talent by sticking to simple stuff like using mostly one material or having a conspicuously large amount of chains in my assets, which obviously aren't hard to create in a 3d editing program...

With your knowledge of HDT stuff, do you think making animated nipple piercings is a possibility?

At the moment I have my doubts physics nipple piercings will ever exist. You can read more on this >here<

Do you have HDT installed?

Oh my god I feel like a jackass.  I had it unchecked, that solved everything!  Works like a dream!

Now I just have one very last question to ask- (I promise!)

Is there a list of known mods that use Heretical Resources? Or do mods like SD+, PO patches etc, Devious Equip have it tied in (ha ha I'm so punny) with DD and ZaZ?

Thanks guys!

Do you have HDT installed?

Oh my god I feel like a jackass.  I had it unchecked, that solved everything!  Works like a dream!

Now I just have one very last question to ask- (I promise!)

Is there a list of known mods that use Heretical Resources? Or do mods like SD+, PO patches etc, Devious Equip have it tied in (ha ha I'm so punny) with DD and ZaZ?

Thanks guys!

No, there currently is no list. HR is relatively new (I started summer last year) but a lot of the Items already are integrated into DDe so, in theory, every mod that has DDe can use most of my Items. But most of the mods probably don't actually use new items yet.

You can check out Shout like a Virgin, the author has some of my items integrated.

If any mod author uses any of the HR items and wants to go on the list, just post here.

Nice work!

Curious about the collar chains though; in terms of size, they're way bigger than the ankle and wrist chains of the other restraints. Was this a technical reason? If not... could matching the sizes be a possibility?

No, I just scaled them a bit so they are longer without adding more nodes, also I like the size ^^ 

You can scale the chains yourself with nifskope if you want to, you just have to select the first nodes of the different chains and scale them.

To clarify, the first nodes being NC_1?

Nice work!

Curious about the collar chains though; in terms of size, they're way bigger than the ankle and wrist chains of the other restraints. Was this a technical reason? If not... could matching the sizes be a possibility?

No, I just scaled them a bit so they are longer without adding more nodes, also I like the size ^^ 

You can scale the chains yourself with nifskope if you want to, you just have to select the first nodes of the different chains and scale them.

Yep, NC_1, NC2_1, NC3_1, NC4_1. Depending on the Collar length there will be multiple instances of the NC node chains

Nice work!

Yep, NC_1, NC2_1, NC3_1, NC4_1. Depending on the Collar length there will be multiple instances of the NC node chains

Thanks, so I was doing it right. For some reason though, whenever I scale those, it generally works, but the first link or so of the respective chains (NeckChain, ConnectionChain, etc) stretches really far and seems to go to a 0,0,0 coordinate at the bottom of the skeleton mesh.

Ingame it generally looks fine, but those first links or so end up not changing size for some reason.

NXXyatd.png

Any plans to make, I dunno "prosthetics" to go along with your Amputator Framework (which I love!!!!!)  Perhaps a pegleg, for well, legs?  And, would it be possible for such a pegleg to NOT require DeviousDevices?  Nothing wrong with DD, it's just that my system can't handle it, so therefore I can't use stuff that requires it.

I'm not even talking some fancy Dwemer automated prosthesis -- just a simple, possibly slightly "ugly" one.  It would look great on my Khajiit follower.

And speaking of that -- any way to amputate tails?  I mean, if the guy lost his lower leg and foodt, he might have lost the end of his tail, too, right?

Any plans to make, I dunno "prosthetics" to go along with your Amputator Framework (which I love!!!!!)  Perhaps a pegleg, for well, legs?  And, would it be possible for such a pegleg to NOT require DeviousDevices?  Nothing wrong with DD, it's just that my system can't handle it, so therefore I can't use stuff that requires it.

I'm not even talking some fancy Dwemer automated prosthesis -- just a simple, possibly slightly "ugly" one.  It would look great on my Khajiit follower.

And speaking of that -- any way to amputate tails?  I mean, if the guy lost his lower leg and foodt, he might have lost the end of his tail, too, right?

Amputator already has a pegleg included and DD is no requirement for the mod, so I guess work done? ^^

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Edit: About amputating tails, I haven't thought of that but it should be possible. I haven't worked on the mod for quite a while but that doesn't mean I won't update it sometime in the future. But I am not sure when this happens, at the moment I have other stuff to do.

Amputator already has a pegleg included and DD is no requirement for the mod, so I guess work done? ^^

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Edit: About amputating tails, I haven't thought of that but it should be possible. I haven't worked on the mod for quite a while but that doesn't mean I won't update it sometime in the future. But I am not sure when this happens, at the moment I have other stuff to do.

Wow!  Okay, where do I find it / how do I use it?  I have the latest version of Amputator Framework, and it just finished downloading earlier today.  I installed it, and I do see the options to remove limbs and to heal them, but not to give poor Kedris a pegleg.  What have I missed, or done incorrectly?

Side note -- and maybe this is the problem? -- it did take MCM almost five minutes to wake up and see that I had something new.

Load order (if it matters, in case I have goofed something up):

Skyrim, Update, HF, DG, DB, HiRes Tex 1, 2, 3

XPMSE

RealisticRagdoll

USLEEP

SL, Zaz

SoS

SLA, SLAC

SLKidnapped

Amputator Framework

iNeed

FNIS and Creatures

RaceMenu and Plugin

SkyUI

And just let me say, I adore Amputator Framework.

i dont understand why you dont link mega here for the vodyslide files. i have no idea how to put the link into the browser, it was never necessary before.

You really can't download & open a text file, copy the link into your browser and press enter? Sorry but you can't be serious, also the external bodyslide download is necessary since at least 5 month's so it's not really new.

Wow!  Okay, where do I find it / how do I use it?  I have the latest version of Amputator Framework, and it just finished downloading earlier today.  I installed it, and I do see the options to remove limbs and to heal them, but not to give poor Kedris a pegleg.  What have I missed, or done incorrectly?

Side note -- and maybe this is the problem? -- it did take MCM almost five minutes to wake up and see that I had something new.

Load order (if it matters, in case I have goofed something up):

Skyrim, Update, HF, DG, DB, HiRes Tex 1, 2, 3

XPMSE

RealisticRagdoll

USLEEP

SL, Zaz

SoS

SLA, SLAC

SLKidnapped

Amputator Framework

iNeed

FNIS and Creatures

RaceMenu and Plugin

SkyUI

And just let me say, I adore Amputator Framework.

Please read the instructions on the Main page of every mod before asking so easy to answer questions like "how can I acquire items from mod x".

You will find your answer under "How does it work?"  open the "For Users" spoiler.

I did read it, but I must have missed something somewhere along the line.  For instance, a mesh and texture folder?  I'm wondering if my download wasn't all the way successful, because my internet is so blooming awful.  I have Amputator.ESM and Scripts.  Is this the part where I go try to re-download it?

I did read it, but I must have missed something somewhere along the line.  For instance, a mesh and texture folder?  I'm wondering if my download wasn't all the way successful, because my internet is so blooming awful.  I have Amputator.ESM and Scripts.  Is this the part where I go try to re-download it?

You should have both Meshes&Textures folder... If you don't have the Meshes folder the animations shouldn't work either.  The file size of the archive should be 6.76MB, is yours smaller?

Quite a bit smaller, and that was exactly the trouble -- my download.  Without going into depressing detail, this sort of thing happens at our house all the time.  We'll get enough of a download (driver, mod, update to a game) to make it *almost* work... and then have to go try again to get the full download.

At any rate, everything now works.  Boy, oh boy, does it work.

KedrisSpecial_1.jpg

Quite a bit smaller, and that was exactly the trouble -- my download.  Without going into depressing detail, this sort of thing happens at our house all the time.  We'll get enough of a download (driver, mod, update to a game) to make it *almost* work... and then have to go try again to get the full download.

At any rate, everything now works.  Boy, oh boy, does it work.

KedrisSpecial_1.jpg

You don't get any crc errors if half the archive is missing? That's a pretty safe indicator that your file is fucked and needs to be redownloaded.

Anyway glad that it's working now.

yes i saw it is really easy, but all other modders link mega directly.

Apparently, they do now yes but when I first uploaded the files, adding a .txt file with the link inside was used by a lot of other modders. I mean that's where I got this method from, I even remember asking around and getting only this solution as an answer... Anyways I added it as a mirror link now.

Edit: And if anyone can tell me now how to rename that mirror link into "Bodyslide Files" instead of "#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE" I would be very greatfull... I already see the questions incoming where the bodyslide files are ^^