View File

Heretical Resources

This is a Resource Mod for all kinds of assets I have made. The theme of the assets is mostly medieval containing a lot of items made out of iron. This Package includes several items that are HDT Physics enabled or use Bodyslide Data, please make sure you have both installed and generated the necessary files with Bodyslide. If something is wrong with the existing Items please say so and I will try to fix it.

How to use

IMPORTANT!!! Please read this chapter and the FAQ before asking for help !

All the Included Items can be used in game and have the zap keywords applied.
To get them in your inventory download AddItemMenu

Some of the items have bodyslide files that are available as separate download. they need to be generated to match your bodypreset.
The items will not show up in game if you don't generate them with bodyslide!!!
BodySlide Instructions:

In the Download section click on the "#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE" link to download the Bodyslide files from Mega.
After that open the downloaded files with your Modmanager.
Open up Bodyslide.
Search for a textbox at the top named "Group Filter", click on the small search icon on the left side of the textbox and from the dropdown menu select "Choose Groups..."
A Window will pop up, checkmark Heretical Resources in the list and hit Ok.
Select your Body-preset from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner named "Preset".
Checkmark "Build Morphs" In the lower left corner if you want ingameracemenu sliders to work.
In the lower left corner select "Batch Build..."
Another Window will pop up where you can select the Items you want to get build. Press Build if you are done with the selection.
Bodyslide will now generate all the selected Items for you. Wait for a "Complete" Window, hit ok and you are done.

FAQ:

Q: The body textures are distorted when I equip an Item.
A: You are using the CBBE body. Some of the Items are not compatible with CBBE. Install the "Heretical Resources BB CBBE" pack.

Q: When npcs wear Items from this mod they sometimes turn invisible.
A: This is a bug in the HDT Plugin please install this HDTInvisibilityFix .

Currently Included

Most of the included items use the metal textures from the Zaz Animation Pack and come in 2 variants (MetalRedRust & MetalBlackRust)

Devices

• Iron Bit Gag
  • Iron Bit Gag with wood piece
  • Iron Ring Gag
  • IronPull Gag
  • Mask of Shame with 4 variants (Collar & no Collar) (Tongue inside & Tongue outside)
  • Iron Pear Gag
  • Iron Pear Plug
  • Scold's Bridle in 3 different versions
  • 3 Gags for the Scold's Bridle
  • Iron Nose Piercings with 4 positional variants to fit different nose sizes
  • Iron Nipple Piercings in 2 different versions
  • Iron Nipple Clamps
  • Iron Ring Collar
  • Iron Ring Collar with Chains attached to Nipples
  • Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs
  • Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs with Bells
  • Iron Chain attachment for Butt Plugs with Sign (4 message variants)
  • Chain Harness (4 individual pieces)
  • Restrictive Boots (2 versions & HDT/Harness options)
  • Restrictive Gloves (HDT/Harness options)
  • Modified version of Zaz simple cuffs with HDT enabled chains attached
  • Breast Bondage Ropes
  • Breast Bondage Irons
  • Breast Bondage Harness Chain Bustier
  • Breast Bondage Adjusted Piercing
  • HDT Chain Collar (4 length variants)
  • HDT Prisoner Chain
  • HDT Ball and Chain Ankle Cuffs
  • HDT Ponytail Plugs (4 versions)

WorldObjects

• Havok Rope Short & Long Variant
  • Havok Hangman Rope
  • Havok Chain

SlaveTats (Separate Download)

• Breast bondage tint overlays (2 versions, with veins and without & light and strong variants for both)
  • Full-Body dirt textures

Requirements

Zaz AnimationPack and all its requirements. This mod uses textures from the Zaz AnimationPack so keep it updated.
Devious Devices Assets
Bodyslide 3.7.5+
SlaveTats (Optional) Only needed when installing the Heretical SlaveTatsPack.

Permissions

Please do not repackage & upload the assets in this mod.
If it is necessary to repackage one of the meshes because of edits, please ask before.
If you want to use the assets in your mod just add Heretical Resources as a requirement (it is not necessary to add it as a master if just the meshes are used).

Support Me

If you want to help me, or just say thanks, you can become a Patron

If you know how to do CK work(like integrating new items or naming them) and want to help me just PM me.
I have limited time and even basic stuff like integrating Items takes its time, which I could use to make new content.

Credits

Thanks to Zaz for helping me with blender & nifskope, letting me use his assets and making his animationpack.
Thanks to Arkon89 for converting all the BB items to CBBE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack, Devious Devices - Assets, Bodyslide 3.7.5 or higher
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

hey, that's pretty good

seriously its pretty good, like the other poster said do you have anything in mind for these or are these just modders resources?

also what's your body mod?

Nice work do you have something planned with these assets in mind?

hey, that's pretty good

seriously its pretty good, like the other poster said do you have anything in mind for these or are these just modders resources?

also what's your body mod?

Thanks I am glad you guys like them  :)

I am working on 4 other mods at the moment, 2 are framework mods the other 2 are quest mods. One of them is in alpha state and not yet released, the other one is "Slaves of Tamriel".

The gags where made with Slaves of Tamriel in mind because it uses all the iron zaz items and I felt some iron gags are missing.

The Mask and the Pear I just made because I was so excited to finaly get everything in blender and nifskope to work ^^

But since they have the same style I will implement them into slaves of tamriel and my other quest mod too. 

Unfortunately I have so much to do at the moment the next update of slaves of tamriel will take some time. Because of that I decided to release the assets in a standalone so they don't just lie arround on my harddrive and you all can play arround with them  :lol:

The body I am using is unp hdt with fairskin complexion texture and a custom bodypreset.

Those mask are really nice. You should make other textures for them, that aren't rusty and out of a better material, so you can reward the good slaves with a more nice mask, when they have been behaving well and such. :P

Those mask are really nice. You should make other textures for them, that aren't rusty and out of a better material, so you can reward the good slaves with a more nice mask, when they have been behaving well and such. :P

Well textures are my big problem that is why I used the ones from the zaz animationpack. I made a simple overlay for the mask details and put that on top of the zaz metal textures. So it is easy to put that on top of a new texture if you or anyone else wants to make one.

Btw if anyone with good texturing skills wants to help me, please pm me. I like to make some more complex items, but lack the skills to make good textures...

I really like these, do I need a tongue mod for some of the items to work? I know you don't want people asking you to make any more models, but I think a Scold's Bridle would be really cool. 

No you dont need a tongue mod, I used the tongue mesh from one of Zaz gags and an edited version of the vanilla mouth mesh to make it look like there is a mouth behind the mask.

And people can ask for new stuff I will just mostly ignore it. But you are lucky my friend because something like a Scold's Bridle is already halfway done ^^

I want something like this myself, I think It is pretty obvious I am into metal restraints and a Scold's Bridle is realy missing in skyrim at the moment.

My concept looks a little bit like a leather harness for the head but made out of metal with rings on it etc...

If you want to you can search for some concept pictures and pm them to me and we can discuss a little in what direction I go with this.

I could use some inspiration for this and a lot of the stuff I find on this looks either too funny or has some moving parts on it that I can't do because no HDT skills...

Great work!!!

Thanks and long life to You :-)

Will be Mask od shame with open eyes?

Thanks a long life to you too  :lol:

No there will be no open eyed version because the mask blocks out the head mesh so there are no eyes behind the mask ^^.

This is because the mask goes over the neck and is attached to the neck bones. This way there is no clipping and the actor does not move it's head while wearing it which looks kind of realistic I think. Like I said the tongue and mouth mesh are in the mask file but doing the same thing with eyes is either not possible or a lot of work...

The items look great, it's deffo missing the scold's bridle but I see that is already on the list :)

For immersion purposes could you change the anchor shackle with locks for a locking variant so it would fit Devious Devices locking feature a bit more?

The items look lovely, a great addition. The rusty red textures work best imo, but that's probably just personel preference.

Was going to mention some clipping... but I checked the gags from other mods and I have it on all of them - but hadn't noticed. So it's got to be down to my chars head shape :)

The items look great, it's deffo missing the scold's bridle but I see that is already on the list :)

For immersion purposes could you change the anchor shackle with locks for a locking variant so it would fit Devious Devices locking feature a bit more?

Do you mean the hinges on the mask? Maybe I will add a third variant with locks but not at the moment. To be honest a problem I have is adding the items in the ck, doing one or two items is not a big deal but with all the variants this consumes a lot of time I could use for my other mods. This is just a matter of copy/pasting and changing names but this kind of repititive work makes my head explode...

Maybe someone who knows enough of the ck to add new armor items would like to help me with this? if I knew I dont have to do this stuff later when the items are ready I would make much more variants when creating new items...

The items look lovely, a great addition. The rusty red textures work best imo, but that's probably just personel preference.

Was going to mention some clipping... but I checked the gags from other mods and I have it on all of them - but hadn't noticed. So it's got to be down to my chars head shape :)

No the rusty red textures do look better that is not just your preference ^^ 

Like I said I used the Zaz textures and the black metal texture has just 512x512 resolution the red metal has 1024x1024. Unfortunately on the mask this is realy visible because it has 2 large surfaces that use almost all of the texture space.

And yes clipping on the gags is a problem I can't prevent because of the face shape. The face morph works without bones, because of that there is no way to let it affect any kind of face accessories.

Do you mean the hinges on the mask? Maybe I will add a third variant with locks but not at the moment. To be honest a problem I have is adding the items in the ck, doing one or two items is not a big deal but with all the variants this consumes a lot of time I could use for my other mods. This is just a matter of copy/pasting and changing names but this kind of repititive work makes my head explode...

Maybe someone who knows enough of the ck to add new armor items would like to help me with this? if I knew I dont have to do this stuff later when the items are ready I would make much more variants when creating new items...

You can duplicate items by right clinking on them, than just edit the ID, name (add locking or whatever to the item name) and browse to the modified in-world NIF and done.

There is also some intrest in adding the items to Devious Devices Expansion, with your permission of course, so if you just want to modify the NIF that would be great. Any CK stuff could be done by the DDe crew.

You can duplicate items by right clinking on them, than just edit the ID, name (add locking or whatever to the item name) and browse to the modified in-world NIF and done.

There is also some intrest in adding the items to Devious Devices Expansion, with your permission of course, so if you just want to modify the NIF that would be great. Any CK stuff could be done by the DDe crew.

I know how to duplicate items thats not the problem...

For a new Item I have to duplicate one and change the ID ,name ,armor addon, select 2 nif files ,bodyslot, and maybe some keywords.

Ok so I have 11 items, double that because 2 material variants so 22 and for each item I have to make a new armor addon which is almost the same work so 44. Doing this 44 times just annoys me ^^

About adding the items to DDe. In principle I dont have problem with it but I would like to have easy access to the items to easily fix problems etc...

Plus I use textures from zaz so these would need to be integrated into DDe as well.

I would suggest adding Zaz and this mod as masters, but I understand if they dont want to do that to keep masters to a minimum.

On the otherhand DDi already has Zaz as a master so who knows maybe they are okay with it.

ZAP is already a DD dependency, we use some API functions, keywords and animation assets, among other things.

If you'd like you could join the Devious Devices developer team and retain creative control over the items. I'd have to ask Kimy if we're "hiring" right now but if you're interested, please let me know ^^

ZAP is already a DD dependency, we use some API functions, keywords and animation assets, among other things.

If you'd like you could join the Devious Devices developer team and retain creative control over the items. I'd have to ask Kimy if we're "hiring" right now but if you're interested, please let me know ^^

Ah of course DDi is a dependency for DDe not the other way arround, In my head the script integration comes last... I always mix them up ^^

And yes of course I would be interested in joining the DD team. If I can just send one of you the files and you do the integration it would save me some time and I can focus more on my other projects. Maybe I can even help DD a little with scripting or some other work if you need it.

Do you by any chance have someone with texturing skills and some free time on your team :lol: ?

Ah of course DDi is a dependency for DDe not the other way arround, In my head the script integration comes last... I always mix them up ^^

And yes of course I would be interested in joining the DD team. If I can just send one of you the files and you do the integration it would save me some time and I can focus more on my other projects. Maybe I can even help DD a little with scripting or some other work if you need it.

Do you by any chance have someone with texturing skills and some free time on your team :lol: ?

Kimy has been offline this week so I can't make any big decisions without her but I'll invite you to the developer discussion. You can introduce yourself there and we can discuss the technicalities ^^

As for textures... awww it used to be Coopervane and koffii but they've both moved on to other things since. We have not worked on adding any new items recently since we were more focused on the framework functionality and polishing the new features we added. Sooo we didn't have much use for modellers and texture makers.

But now that we're just about done resolving the last couple of issues with the new build, maybe it's time to focus on items a bit more if there's interest.

Congratulations, nice work, definitely using these on my slaves.

Couple of things and I hope you wont mind my nit-picking: with the mask of shame on, the head doesn't move as you said and I agree that it looks realistic. However in an animation the head tends to move with the body so that the mouth is in constant motion making it impossible to line up an oral animation. (it's a shame)  :shy:

The iron ring gag has two prongs on either side of the head that the ring slides on. Again, in an oral animation those prongs are so long in the front that they stick into the player when giving oral. Makes it look painful to get a blowjob.

Anyway, all the items look great. Kinky as hell. Thanks for your work.  :shy:

Couple of things and I hope you wont mind my nit-picking: with the mask of shame on, the head doesn't move as you said and I agree that it looks realistic. However in an animation the head tends to move with the body so that the mouth is in constant motion making it impossible to line up an oral animation. (it's a shame)  :shy:

The iron ring gag has two prongs on either side of the head that the ring slides on. Again, in an oral animation those prongs are so long in the front that they stick into the player when giving oral. Makes it look painful to get a blowjob.

Damn it, I forgot about oral sex anims >.<

The obvious problem is when I weightpaint the mask so the head and neck bones are used it gets deformed, and an Iron mask should not stretch ^^

I guess there is no fix for this other then removing the whole neck part of the mask, but then I have to render the head so clipping will occur with certain face morphs etc... sorry but I think we have to live with this  :s

For the gags on the other hand, I can make a shorter version when I find the time, this should not be a lot of work.

Edit: I just realized I only have to shorten the ring gag, with the others oral sex is not possible anyways ^^

So yeah will try to fix this in the next days.

Damn it, I forgot about oral sex anims >.<

The obvious problem is when I weightpaint the mask so the head and neck bones are used it gets deformed, and an Iron mask should not stretch ^^

I guess there is no fix for this other then removing the whole neck part of the mask, but then I have to render the head so clipping will occur with certain face morphs etc... sorry but I think we have to live with this  :s

For the gags on the other hand, I can make a shorter version when I find the time, this should not be a lot of work.

Edit: I just realized I only have to shorten the ring gag, with the others oral sex is not possible anyways ^^

So yeah will try to fix this in the next days.

I didn't think there would be a solution for the mask. It's like the DD posture collar supposedly made out of steel, but in an animation it stretches all over the place. Guess you can't have it all.  :(   Just as well anyway, the wearer would probably die of suffocation in an oral because there are no air holes around the nostril. ha ha

Still a great looking mask. I'll probably make it a standard issue for my slaves when going out on strolls.  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice and rustic looking!

If you are taking any request, something I have been looking for for a long time is a simple ring shaped collar, with a small ring hanging from it. 

Most of the collars around look either too heavy or too 'wealthy'.. I am looking for something relatively simple to forge for low level slavers.