Very nice and rustic looking!

If you are taking any request, something I have been looking for for a long time is a simple ring shaped collar, with a small ring hanging from it. 

Most of the collars around look either too heavy or too 'wealthy'.. I am looking for something relatively simple to forge for low level slavers.

I changed my mind about taking some requests, at the moment I am having a lot of fun making new items so why not get some input ^^

The collar you are asking for sounds relatively easy to make I will put it on the list  ;)

Just to clarify I linked two examples just tell me which looks more like the one you want.

10pcs-lot-solid-metal-neck-slave-collar- 100MM-IP-Black-Plated-Stainless-Steel-Ne

+1 to @skyrimll, these are what I expected from devious devices in Skyrim to look like. I absolutely love your style!

While (and if) you'll be expanding this, a matching cuffs would be just great (so I could replace the ones that are around...) :blush:

There are already matching cuffs in the Zaz animation pack or do you mean simple ring-shaped ones like the collar requested by skyrimll?

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the bridles :shy: and thank you for adjusting the prongs on the ring gag.

I noticed you may be open to some suggestions so here are a few:

* Nipple clamps. Haven't seen one anywhere yet. Could be as simple as two metal plates connected at both ends with adjustable thumb screws.

* Nipple rings with chains connecting to a metal collar.

* Nipple rings connected by a chain from which another chain hangs down with a handle at the end.

* Blinds made out of metal that could become part of and attached to the Scold's Bridle.

Btw. where would I find the nipple rings that you are showing on the screen shots?

Thanks again and keep up the good work. Looking forward to the chain hanging from the butt plug.  :D

Great work on the bridles :shy: and thank you for adjusting the prongs on the ring gag.

* Nipple clamps. Haven't seen one anywhere yet. Could be as simple as two metal plates connected at both ends with adjustable thumb screws.

* Nipple rings connected by a chain from which another chain hangs down with a handle at the end.

* Blinds made out of metal that could become part of and attached to the Scold's Bridle.

Btw. where would I find the nipple rings that you are showing on the screen shots?

Thanks again and keep up the good work. Looking forward to the chain hanging from the butt plug.  :D

The nipple rings in the screenshots are custom versions of the AK1 piercings I made for myself. I can't release them because I don't know where to get permission.

I already made new nipple ring meshes but I am having problems with outfitstudio and there is no point in releasing them without bodyslide files for people to generate them for their bodypresets...

Hopefully I overcome my problems with outfitstudio ^^

About hdt chains hanging down from items. I have no clue how to make new hdt setups meaning the bones and matching xml file.

For the buttplug chains, I used an existing hdt setup from the hdt anal beads. I just weight painted the mesh to match the bones and edited the xml file to behave more like a heavy chain. I would love to make new hdt Items but either someone has to make the bones and xml for me or teaches me how to do it ^^

Until that happens I can just make tails and maybe earrings. 

especially nipple rings with physics seem to be a problem, there is a topic from zax about this.

Oh, and I already started to make blinds for the bridle  :lol: But I am not very satisfied with the results at the moment...

The nipple rings in the screenshots are custom versions of the AK1 piercings I made for myself. I can't release them because I don't know where to get permission.

I already made new nipple ring meshes but I am having problems with outfitstudio and there is no point in releasing them without bodyslide files for people to generate them for their bodypresets...

Hopefully I overcome my problems with outfitstudio ^^

About hdt chains hanging down from items. I have no clue how to make new hdt setups meaning the bones and matching xml file.

For the buttplug chains, I used an existing hdt setup from the hdt anal beads. I just weight painted the mesh to match the bones and edited the xml file to behave more like a heavy chain. I would love to make new hdt Items but either someone has to make the bones and xml for me or teaches me how to do it ^^

Until that happens I can just make tails and maybe earrings. 

especially nipple rings with physics seem to be a problem, there is a topic from zax about this.

Oh, and I already started to make blinds for the bridle  :lol: But I am not very satisfied with the results at the moment...

Another idea I had was that instead of a chain hanging from the butt plug it would be a metal rod much like a broom stick with a handle at the end. (might be easier to apply hdt) Would be great if someone would come up with a "walking the doggy" animation.

Do you think the nipple clamps would be problematic as well?

Alright new Update is out! A lot of new stuff for you to play with  ;)

post-1056756-0-20566600-1472566211_thumb.jpg

post-1056756-0-77883800-1472566217_thumb.jpg

What's New in Version 1.20

• Added Iron Nipple Piercings in 2 different versions
  • Added Iron Nipple Clamps
  • Added Iron Ring Collar
  • Added Iron Ring Collar with Chains attached to Nipples
  • Added Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs
  • Added Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs with Bells
  • Added Iron Chain attachment for Butt Plugs with Sign (4 message variants)

attachicon.gifChainAttachments.jpg

attachicon.gifPiercings.jpg

• Added Iron Ring Collar

Great - for which body type? UUNP?

attachicon.gifChainAttachments.jpg

attachicon.gifPiercings.jpg

• Added Iron Ring Collar

Great - for which body type? UUNP?

UUNP

Awesome - hdt chains with bells - :lol:

What I am looking for is a collar with a long hdt chain attached - and handcuffs with hdt chains. Many mods provides a virtual leash - would be nice to see something real.

However - your arsenal will become my standard repertoire for some hard Maria Eden sessions...

What I am looking for is a collar with a long hdt chain attached - and handcuffs with hdt chains. Many mods provides a virtual leash - would be nice to see something real.

However - your arsenal will become my standard repertoire for some hard Maria Eden sessions...

So first of all functioning leashes that connect from one actor to another... This is something I tried to realize several times since I started with skyrim modding at the beginning of this year. My knowledge of papyrus, the CK and nif files has grown a lot in this time but I am not any closer to achieving this.

I tried it with spells, with NIoverride, with nif edits and at one point even with a custom version of a carriage...

I will keep trying but to my current knowledge, this is not possible without hacking the skyrim engine.

About making a collar or handcuffs with a HDT enabled chain attached. I already tried it but with the current xml setup I am using for the HDT chains this does not work because of serious clipping issues and the hdt xml containing a fixed bone.

I am trying to gather as much knowledge about how hdt items work but information about this is rare, most of the stuff I have to learn through trial & error  :s

So first of all functioning leashes that connect from one actor to another... This is something I tried to realize several times since I started with skyrim modding at the beginning of this year. My knowledge of papyrus, the CK and nif files has grown a lot in this time but I am not any closer to achieving this.

I tried it with spells, with NIoverride, with nif edits and at one point even with a custom version of a carriage...

I will keep trying but to my current knowledge, this is not possible without hacking the skyrim engine.

About making a collar or handcuffs with a HDT enabled chain attached. I already tried it but with the current xml setup I am using for the HDT chains this does not work because of serious clipping issues and the hdt xml containing a fixed bone.

I am trying to gather as much knowledge about how hdt items work but information about this is rare, most of the stuff I have to learn through trial & error  :s

Some very cool stuff here! Thank you, also in regards to what you guys are talking about, something along those lines (somewhat) was done on the nexus not too long ago in the form of a HDT Necklace (named like so in case you want to find it), it also had either clipping issues or floating issues however these issues can be worked around with some xml-collision tweaks post creation.

In regards to an actual visual chain/rope between actors, many people have given it a go but I think its failed many times because people aim too high, for example an actual chain from actor a to b, perhaps starting simple with a single object/anything from a to b.

I had something close to working a long time ago but I couldn't get it to update. I essentially stretched a mesh between two updated points (very simple mesh just to test it out). At the time scripting hadn't come as far so it didn't pan out, maybe my approach will aid you anyways.

Goodluck :P

first of all, great work i real like this stuff. and a little question for, is it possible to give them the same "identity" like the DD stuff? means that they are recognized as collar, piercing and so on and not always be removed by every sex scene or replaced by DD stuff or removed in scenes with DCL? that they are handled like the DD items?

oh and real sry for my bad english in descriping what i mean, hope you understand.

Thanks for the update! Some really nasty (by which I mean nice) stuff in it.

Just wanted to run something by you. I built the meshes in UUNP bodyslide and everything is properly positioned when my character tries them on. The only problem is there seems to be a very slight difference in the way her breasts and the nipple rings move. When she's stationary everything aligns, but when she moves there's just enough difference in the bounce and sway to notice. This is specifically referring to the chain collar and the standard (HR_Piercing01) nipple rings (which are the two I was most interested in using) though it might well be the same for the other piercings and the clamps. I managed to fix it by removing the NPC Spine2 [spn2] bone from the nifs and then putting it back in with Outfit Studio, though why that should make a difference I have no idea.

Now, it's quite possible that this is something I've done wrong. As far as I know I'm using standard UUNP/Outfit Studio weights on my body replacer (UUNP UNP HDT) and I've never had this issue with other bodyslide-built meshes before.

If no one else is having this problem then it's no doubt just me being me, and I have managed to find a workaround, so don't worry about it. Just in case there's something wrong, though, I thought I should point it out.

Thanks!

Bodyslide files won't work for me. They won't appear in the Bodyslide menu. Anyone know why this might be the case?

Edit: Got to make them appear, but now CBBE doesn't appear in the Preset list.

There are bodyslide files for cbbe available in the download section please try them instead 

Bodyslide files won't work for me. They won't appear in the Bodyslide menu. Anyone know why this might be the case?

There are bodyslide files for cbbe available in the download section please try them instead 

I did try them, and they won't work either.

Some very cool stuff here! Thank you, also in regards to what you guys are talking about, something along those lines (somewhat) was done on the nexus not too long ago in the form of a HDT Necklace (named like so in case you want to find it), it also had either clipping issues or floating issues however these issues can be worked around with some xml-collision tweaks post creation.

In regards to an actual visual chain/rope between actors, many people have given it a go but I think its failed many times because people aim too high, for example an actual chain from actor a to b, perhaps starting simple with a single object/anything from a to b.

I had something close to working a long time ago but I couldn't get it to update. I essentially stretched a mesh between two updated points (very simple mesh just to test it out). At the time scripting hadn't come as far so it didn't pan out, maybe my approach will aid you anyways.

Goodluck :P

The HDT necklace seems to be gone from nexus but I found an alternative download. I will take a look at the files maybe I can make this work. But I certainly have to edit the xml's and apart from changing values I had no luck in trying this yet.

Connecting leashes is just a huge mess with every approach I took. But I know I will try it again sooner or later ^^

And yes, I started with stretching a simple mesh from a to b and this kind of works but it has to be updated constantly which resulted in misalignment and other problems.

first of all, great work i real like this stuff. and a little question for, is it possible to give them the same "identity" like the DD stuff? means that they are recognized as collar, piercing and so on and not always be removed by every sex scene or replaced by DD stuff or removed in scenes with DCL? that they are handled like the DD items?

oh and real sry for my bad english in descriping what i mean, hope you understand.

There are already plans to integrate the items into DD, but I do not know when this will happen. Maybe I will add the DD keywords myself at some point...

Thanks for the update! Some really nasty (by which I mean nice) stuff in it.

Just wanted to run something by you. I built the meshes in UUNP bodyslide and everything is properly positioned when my character tries them on. The only problem is there seems to be a very slight difference in the way her breasts and the nipple rings move. When she's stationary everything aligns, but when she moves there's just enough difference in the bounce and sway to notice. This is specifically referring to the chain collar and the standard (HR_Piercing01) nipple rings (which are the two I was most interested in using) though it might well be the same for the other piercings and the clamps. I managed to fix it by removing the NPC Spine2 [spn2] bone from the nifs and then putting it back in with Outfit Studio, though why that should make a difference I have no idea.

Now, it's quite possible that this is something I've done wrong. As far as I know I'm using standard UUNP/Outfit Studio weights on my body replacer (UUNP UNP HDT) and I've never had this issue with other bodyslide-built meshes before.

If no one else is having this problem then it's no doubt just me being me, and I have managed to find a workaround, so don't worry about it. Just in case there's something wrong, though, I thought I should point it out.

Thanks!

I do not have these issues, but I had trouble with weightpainting all the way through making the piercings, so it very well may be that there are problems with it. I will certainly have an eye on it. I copied the weights from the reference body but maybe I did something wrong... At the moment I am working on a full body chain harness and there I have serious issues with weightpainting again... So I hope I will get behind this in the next time ^^

I did try them, and they won't work either.

Ok, what does that mean ? the items are showing in the Outfit/body list but the preset list is empty?

The CBBE files should be named like the original ones but with "CBBE HDT" at the end, are they showing for you or you just have the original ones?

hello , thanks for this mod !!

i have a little problem ,

the sound from the chains and bells dont stop when in 3rd person when i stop moving , but it works when i switch to 1st person

any idea how to fix this ?

hello , thanks for this mod !!

i have a little problem ,

the sound from the chains and bells dont stop when in 3rd person when i stop moving , but it works when i switch to 1st person

any idea how to fix this ?

Alright, first some info on how the sounds work. There is a magic effect with an attached script on each chain item that listens for animation events like foot left/right or jumping. So the problem with this is, if you are using custom movement animations where someone messed up or not used these events they either won't fire at all or behave weirdly...  For instance the injured movement animations from funnybizness seem not to have these events in them and no sounds get played when using them.

Please try some other movement animations and see if it fixes your problem. I will probably add an option to disable the sounds but apart from that there is nothing I can do about it when the animations miss these events...