so after seeing that HW room, are you aiming at making "select and bind a specific npc by dialog AND also a release option", this is ultimate

Maybe I will add a utility script to use the havok ropes ingame but you still need to place them yourself and most modders need to write that script for their own purposes anyway.

can you make a version of this for CBBE? there are alot of us that use and prefer it over unp. i have tried unp a couple of times, but keep going back to CBBE, would like to try this mod but having to build a UNP version for one mod when everything else works with CBBE "out of the box" so to speak is easy. unp has like 50 variants and they dont play nice together.

Only the BB Items are CBBE Incompatible everything else works... And no I will not make CBBE versions of the BB Items because it will look like shit with the low poly CBBE breasts.

* Oh, almost forgot. This mod should be integrated with Prison Overhaul somehow. I want these to be prison uniforms.

* Minor point, but the colors/materials for this seem a bit limited. Chains aside, any chance of experimenting with leather/rubber/ebonite/inox/etc.? Also, the hood of shame strikes me as the perfect canvas for graffiti or a crude doll face to be painted :P

prison overhaul and hydra slavegirls integration can't be done by myself so you have to ask the authors of those mods, but I think they are not active anymore.

About new materials, I have some leather items in the making but apart from that I will not use any other materials at least not in skyrim.

Oh and the face painted onto the mask, you can do this by yourself by just editing the texture of the mask. I can't draw at all so I can't help you with that.

@theFirstHeretic

FWIW, Prison Overhaul is kept up to speed by PO Patches, authored by Inte, who also does the DDe mod.  Both could really benefit immensely from use of these assets, esp after DDi capabilitry is added

But on Inte's recent threads, if I understood rightly, Inte was saying that the assets here could not be used in PO patches or DDe because your 'permissions' required that your Heretical Resources mod be set as a 'dependency'.  Leastways, that's what I think was beiung said

Is that right?  I thought that they were used already within other mods on a fully integrated basis, without any dependency on this mod, eg as in Shout Like a Virgin.  Doubtless after VirginMarie asked nicely..... :-) 

Inte, to give credit where credit is due, is meticulously 'proper', but have they got the wrong end of the stick on what you meant/allow?  I hadn't read your intentions, nor what you have written above either, like that.   I wonder if something has maybe got 'Lost in Translation somewhere? 

Your stuff is really good and could go a long way to add to other mods, such as the others already mentioned,

So Is it possible to clarify things please? 

Well yes, I don't want other modders to just copy my assets and integrate them into their own mods and to be honest I think this isn't too much to ask at all.

I mean if HR only consisted of a few items I would get that point but it has grown pretty fast and I will keep adding stuff... Plus DDX integration is pretty much done so most items will be available via DD without the need to use HR as a dependency. I have agreed to DD integration partly because of that exact reason.

If any modder just wants to use 1 or 2 items from this mod I have no problem when they integrate them directly if they ask before.

I get it that adding new dependencies can be a problem but if you use a lot of the stuff from HR your mod really does depend on HR, so why not add it? If modders want another big adult item pack like zap or DD they should at least be willing to support it by making it a widespread resource a lot of people use so the dependency question isn't a problem.

The other big problem is the whole bodyslide story. If everyone copies my stuff and integrates it I can guarantee that the bodyslide files will be conflicting because not every modder will integrate them correctly and I can't give everyone instructions on this. I am already a bit annoyed by the inability of some people to get bodyslide to work, I don't need other mods conflicting with the files on top of it. And I can't offer any support for my files if they are used in another mod without drawing them from HR. Oh, and did I mention that bodyslide files aren't exactly small so this would be a gigantic waste of resources too.

Shout like a Virgin is kind of a special case because VirginMarie was really quick with asking me to integrate my stuff when HR only had a few items in it. I agreed that she can add more of them because DDX integration was still a long way to go. But Marie knows that she was an exception and if she wants to use more of the HR items she either has to get them from DD or HR.

So Inte is in part right about this but there are 2 options right now. He can either make HR a dependency without using the .esm and just integrate the items himself or wait a little bit for DDX integration which is pretty much done, the current build can already be downloaded from github and be used.

Btw not all the items will be in DDX, the BB items, nose piercings and Havok ropes for example, will still be HR only.

Thank you for being both so clear and helpful

Much appreciated

good mod, could you please tell me what should i do if i want my own character use those ropes in Heretic Workshop? 

and i do hope you can make a container of all items in latest version, thanks for your works ! 

Take a look at the script attached to the rope, like I said this is a modders resource this needs to be used by quest mods or you can play around with it yourself.

I just wanted to supply modders (and myself) with ropes and chains and point out that attaching different bodyparts of actors to havok objects is possible. This mechanic is almost completely unused in skyrim mods and I thought I could shine a light on it this way.

About making a container, just download the AddItemMenu mod from nexus, there is no need for a chest with all the items.

Hi all,

I found that this wonderful resource mod conflicts with Multi Core Shot (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55144/?) and RaceMenuPlugin.esp. I don't know why but that's no matter to me.

Just inform this if anyone face the conflict problem.

Sincerely,

Moonlove

What exactly do you mean with it conflicts? Could you be a bit more specific please? 

I love the new breast bondage ropes and chains, I had fantasies about seeing that in Skyrim.

I do wonder if it might be possible to reduce the jiggle of the bound breasts a little bit; I've seen

a fair amount of video of tightly bound breasts, and they don't move very freely.

I modified one of the textures in the Slavetats Cane Marks plugin to make the breasts look more

purple; it works quite well with your devices. It's the 'spanked tits' overlay.

Any chance you would do some skewers as an option for the breast bondage? Yeah, I'm a sicko :P

can you make a version of this for CBBE? there are alot of us that use and prefer it over unp. i have tried unp a couple of times, but keep going back to CBBE, would like to try this mod but having to build a UNP version for one mod when everything else works with CBBE "out of the box" so to speak is easy. unp has like 50 variants and they dont play nice together.

Only the BB Items are CBBE Incompatible everything else works... And no I will not make CBBE versions of the BB Items because it will look like shit with the low poly CBBE breasts.

The problem of low poly CBBE breasts is only if you use the default CBBE textures. Use something like Fair Skin Texture, Clams of Skyrim, All In One HDT Pussy, or Demoniac's Textures. Those are all CBBE-compatible with very high resolution.

I love the new breast bondage ropes and chains, I had fantasies about seeing that in Skyrim.

I do wonder if it might be possible to reduce the jiggle of the bound breasts a little bit; I've seen

a fair amount of video of tightly bound breasts, and they don't move very freely.

I modified one of the textures in the Slavetats Cane Marks plugin to make the breasts look more

Any chance you would do some skewers as an option for the breast bondage? Yeah, I'm a sicko :P

I can reduce the amount the breastbones actually affect the breasts a little more by reducing the weightpaint value. Maybe I will do that but at the moment I am still looking at options to have a separate xml for the BBBody so I can provide like 2-3 presets and everyone can choose how much the breasts move while bound. At the moment they use the same xml as the normal body so if you have body hdt settings that are set to very bouncy this will also affect the BBBody. I already use a xml with reduced bounce for the normal body so for me it might look a bit smoother than for some people. But it's noted and I will try to change something about it.

About the slavetats, did you try the Heretic Slavetats pack ? I already made overlays for the breasts. Anyways if your's is different from mine, hasn't uv gaps and the original author is fine with it I can add it to the pack.

And skewers, yes I can try that but just to be clear you want them sticking through the breasts of the BBBody right? I don't know if the breast morphs might cause too much deformation on those skewers so the result might not work as intended with very big or small breasts.

i have problem when i open with CK after reload esp at the end it crash

Can you open other esps or does only HR crash? What do you mean with "after reload esp at the end it crash". Please be a bit more specific otherwise I can only guess what you mean  ;)

The problem of low poly CBBE breasts is only if you use the default CBBE textures. Use something like Fair Skin Texture, Clams of Skyrim, All In One HDT Pussy, or Demoniac's Textures. Those are all CBBE-compatible with very high resolution.

I use a 4k texture for both CBBE&UUNP and believe me, the texture resolution is not the problem here. To achieve bound looking breasts I sculpted them in blender to this shape and reimported that body into bodyslide. To Sculpt them into this shape I had to make the outer area of the breast tight and increase the size of the front. This means the front part you are seeing has less vertices then the normal breasts because some are used to squeeze them. The CBBE breasts have overall lesser vertices than UUNP so if I do the same sculpting with them the front part has so little vertices it looks blocky, even more than they do now. Plus it is not easy at all to sculpt them into the exact same shape...

Maybe when everything can get ported to the SSE and the new CBBE body for SSE is superior to UUNP you will get a CBBE version. But with the current body I can't do it, if anyone thinks he can do it, please go ahead I am glad to make conversions when I have the body.

I didn't realize you had a Slavetats pack; silly me. Yours looks better.

I use the UNP Petite body on my character, so there's not much meat to stick a skewer in, that's

why I suggested using the bound breasts instead. I'd be happy with whatever you did if it was usable

with my character.

I can reduce the amount the breastbones actually affect the breasts a little more by reducing the weightpaint value. Maybe I will do that but at the moment I am still looking at options to have a separate xml for the BBBody so I can provide like 2-3 presets and everyone can choose how much the breasts move while bound. At the moment they use the same xml as the normal body so if you have body hdt settings that are set to very bouncy this will also affect the BBBody. I already use a xml with reduced bounce for the normal body so for me it might look a bit smoother than for some people. But it's noted and I will try to change something about it.

About the slavetats, did you try the Heretic Slavetats pack ? I already made overlays for the breasts. Anyways if your's is different from mine, hasn't uv gaps and the original author is fine with it I can add it to the pack.

And skewers, yes I can try that but just to be clear you want them sticking through the breasts of the BBBody right? I don't know if the breast morphs might cause too much deformation on those skewers so the result might not work as intended with very big or small breasts.

i have problem when i open with CK after reload esp at the end it crash

Can you open other esps or does only HR crash? What do you mean with "after reload esp at the end it crash". Please be a bit more specific otherwise I can only guess what you mean  ;)

I use a 4k texture for both CBBE&UUNP and believe me, the texture resolution is not the problem here. To achieve bound looking breasts I sculpted them in blender to this shape and reimported that body into bodyslide. To Sculpt them into this shape I had to make the outer area of the breast tight and increase the size of the front. This means the front part you are seeing has less vertices then the normal breasts because some are used to squeeze them. The CBBE breasts have overall lesser vertices than UUNP so if I do the same sculpting with them the front part has so little vertices it looks blocky, even more than they do now. Plus it is not easy at all to sculpt them into the exact same shape...

Maybe when everything can get ported to the SSE and the new CBBE body for SSE is superior to UUNP you will get a CBBE version. But with the current body I can't do it, if anyone thinks he can do it, please go ahead I am glad to make conversions when I have the body.

all other esp open normal

when you check file skyrim and your file in ck when you hit ok and wait for loading in ck after skyrim.esm is loaded and begin load your esm it crash

( it crash when open in ck , i have try old ck and new ck )

@theFirstHeretic

You seem to be able to churn out stuff pretty quickly, and have obviously got the experience to match.  :shy:

So have you got any quick pointers for those of us who might also wish to try our hand at creating suitable additional objects.  I've always wanted to see a Pichard cage in game...... :P

It's possible to find a whole load of advice and 'tutorials' of varying quality (and, more confusingly, age) spattered across the net, but by and large, not much that's particularly comprehensive, and some that's pretty well incomprehensible.

So, please, what tools do you use, and are there any simple guides you would currently recommend?   Not looking for a full A to Z, rather some pointers to where it might be really useful/sensible to look

(BTW, I've no real preference for what things look like - I'm just grateful someone made them in the first place - but as a thought on the texturing, while I obviously can't speak for him, Inte seems to be able to retexture things fairly quickly, and rather nicely too :) , and might be of some help, if you wanted it, to add some variant styles)  

all other esp open normal

when you check file skyrim and your file in ck when you hit ok and wait for loading in ck after skyrim.esm is loaded and begin load your esm it crash

( it crash when open in ck , i have try old ck and new ck )

Try selecting only the HR esp, press "set as active file" and then press ok. I don't have any clue why it would crash for you, but I am pretty sure others can load the esp. Do you have any error messages right before it crashes ?

@theFirstHeretic

You seem to be able to churn out stuff pretty quickly, and have obviously got the experience to match.  :shy:

So have you got any quick pointers for those of us who might also wish to try our hand at creating suitable additional objects.  I've always wanted to see a Pichard cage in game...... :P

It's possible to find a whole load of advice and 'tutorials' of varying quality (and, more confusingly, age) spattered across the net, but by and large, not much that's particularly comprehensive, and some that's pretty well incomprehensible.

So, please, what tools do you use, and are there any simple guides you would currently recommend?   Not looking for a full A to Z, rather some pointers to where it might be really useful/sensible to look

(BTW, I've no real preference for what things look like - I'm just grateful someone made them in the first place - but as a thought on the texturing, while I obviously can't speak for him, Inte seems to be able to retexture things fairly quickly, and rather nicely too :) , and might be of some help, if you wanted it, to add some variant styles)  

Actually, I don't have much experience with 3d modeling. Last time I really created meshes I was around 14. Over the years I still used blender for some light edits here and there so I was still familiar with the basics of the software but apart from that, I had to start from scratch. So this at least shows it can be learned relatively quickly but I am far away from a professional 3d artist. This is why focussed mostly on simple items, so people with some artistic talent probably can put out better-looking stuff much faster. 

The tools I mainly used are blender, nifskope and bodyslide/outfitstudio. For the mesh creation you can decide between 3dsmax and blender, I use blender because I know it but 3dsmax has a much better .nif script so if you have never used either of those programs or you actually know both, I would recommend starting with 3dsmax. The upside of blender is, it is open source but you can get a student license for 3dsmax...

If you don't have any experience in 3d editing you just have to read tutorials about that topic, there are more than enough for both 3dsmax and blender out there.

When it comes to getting the mesh into skyrim you can just pm me and I can help you but before you worry about that you should first create something.

About retextures, I have not seen anything from Inte that has to do with textures, only mods that require creation kit work. What makes you think he does textures, can you show me some of his work? Anyway if you are right about it I can ask him if he is interested.

Just wanted to say this is a brilliant resource mod!

The cow bell complete with audio nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing.  Perfect fit for my milk maid slave!  Very clever stuff!

Q1:  I take it the pony tail is not yet ready?

Q2:  Would you like someone to whip up some crafting recipes to go along with this (yes, some of us actually do like crafting stuff)?

Q3:  I happen to be a 3D modeller, I work in Blender.  Would you be willing to swap some lessons on importing meshes from Blender to Skyrim for having some meshes made for you? 

About retextures, I have not seen anything from Inte that has to do with textures, only mods that require creation kit work. What makes you think he does textures, can you show me some of his work? Anyway if you are right about it I can ask him if he is interested.

Thanks for the 3D etc info

As far as examples of Inte's texturing go, apart from all the retextured stuff available in Devious Devices Equipment - see the pics at the bottom of this page.....

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2435-devious-devices-equip/

... this post also makes me think he does textures ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-114?do=findComment&comment=1733284

That any help?  :)

no error message , and i have open more the esp as active mod

another thing i have try to load in skyrim se ck and it crash too

Sorry but I have no clue what could have gone wrong other than you loaded more esps than HR and something is conflicting. Try loading the esp in tesvedit and check if that works?

About loading the esp into the new ck, I just loaded the new ck up one time to take a quick look. I can't give any support for that at the moment.

The cow bell complete with audio nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing.  Perfect fit for my milk maid slave!  Very clever stuff!

Q2:  Would you like someone to whip up some crafting recipes to go along with this (yes, some of us actually do like crafting stuff)?

Q3:  I happen to be a 3D modeller, I work in Blender.  Would you be willing to swap some lessons on importing meshes from Blender to Skyrim for having some meshes made for you? 

A1: You probably stumbled over one of the experimental items I haven't integrated yet. If the armor reference is set to "not playable" I am still working on the item or at least planning to integrate it once I figured stuff out I need to make it work.

A2: Actually someone already send me an esp with crafting recipes I can ask him if he wants to post them here. I probably will not make recipes myself as this is more of an asset resource. Maybe zaria will make recipes for HR items in his new zaz extension mod. Also, like I mentioned, the items get integrated into DD so they will probably get recipes there too.

A3: Absolutely, I will pm you and give you some instructions.

Thanks for the 3D etc info

As far as examples of Inte's texturing go, apart from all the retextured stuff available in Devious Devices Equipment - see the pics at the bottom of this page.....

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2435-devious-devices-equip/

... this post also makes me think he does textures ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-114?do=findComment&comment=1733284

That any help?  :)

Okay, these are retextures but they look generated. I like the steel variants he made but the others are not my thing. With a little bit of luck Pincopallino, another talented modder, will help me to retexture the iron items with substance painter. This would mean real "handmade" high-quality textures. Both the zaz material textures I used and intes textures are kind of "slapped on" to the mesh. I am trying to learn substance painter in my free time at the moment but I have a lot of other projects so it might take some time until I can produce good textures myself.

Inte mentioned in the DDe thread that he will probably make some retextures anyways and to be honest, if I can evade the job of integrating new textures into the ck I am happy, it is just dull Copy/paste/rename work. I would do it once for a serious upgrade in texture quality but not to have more low/medium quality variants.

A1: You probably stumbled over one of the experimental items I haven't integrated yet. If the armor reference is set to "not playable" I am still working on the item or at least planning to integrate it once I figured stuff out I need to make it work.

A2: Actually someone already send me an esp with crafting recipes I can ask him if he wants to post them here. I probably will not make recipes myself as this is more of an asset resource. Maybe zaria will make recipes for HR items in his new zaz extension mod. Also, like I mentioned, the items get integrated into DD so they will probably get recipes there too.

A3: Absolutely, I will pm you and give you some instructions.

Yup, pony tail is flagged not playable.  Curious to see what you come up with.

If whoever sent you one doesn't want to share it I'll just make my own (not hard to do really) and share that.

Look forward to hearing from you.

good mod, could you please tell me what should i do if i want my own character use those ropes in Heretic Workshop? 

and i do hope you can make a container of all items in latest version, thanks for your works ! 

Take a look at the script attached to the rope, like I said this is a modders resource this needs to be used by quest mods or you can play around with it yourself.

I just wanted to supply modders (and myself) with ropes and chains and point out that attaching different bodyparts of actors to havok objects is possible. This mechanic is almost completely unused in skyrim mods and I thought I could shine a light on it this way.

About making a container, just download the AddItemMenu mod from nexus, there is no need for a chest with all the items.

Hi all,

I found that this wonderful resource mod conflicts with Multi Core Shot (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55144/?) and RaceMenuPlugin.esp. I don't know why but that's no matter to me.

Just inform this if anyone face the conflict problem.

Sincerely,

Moonlove

What exactly do you mean with it conflicts? Could you be a bit more specific please? 

The conflict phenomenon is when you start a new game or load a save, it will list all mods are missing. Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and all of the mods installed in the data folder. Deactivate these two esp can avoid this problem.

Thanks,

Moonlove

are there CBBE compatible breast bondage nif?

Nope, BB items are UUNP only.

i have port this to skyrim SE , i have creat mod  from and use your mesh not all ( i modify some mesh ) and it work now in SE

Good job, but why?

I will port HR to the SSE when stuff like skse, sexlab and zap are done. There is no real point in porting the assets now, just have a little patience  ;)