On 3/20/2022 at 9:10 AM, VirginMarie said:

Chain HDT physics does not convert over to SE without work. Work that needs someone who knows how. We don't have anyone who knows how. 

If someone makes the asset, I would put it in a Toy Box. Or they can publish their own Toy Box using this... Toy Box Authoring

It was converted to SE for DD already

1 hour ago, Asrienda said:

It was converted to SE for DD already

Not all of them. Half of them in DD are not even usable, the chains are not moving.

We've already got the ones that work for SE, available in Toys&Love, Ancient Toy Box which comes with the framework, but its only a few.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I have a question does anyone have the download link for the HDT invisibility fix because it is no longer on the nexus mods because the shiny breast bondage iron makes my character invisible and I think other items might do the same thanks if you have the download link.

Edit: 

I think I did everything correctly on the bodyslide end but I did ready the FAQ and it stated that if the body goes invisible then there is something wrong with the HDT

Edited by Alpha719
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I think I've messed something up somewhere along the line.  I just re-downloaded the Amputator Framework.  I could have *sworn* there were peglegs and a few other things, not just the stump caps.  But I'm not seeing them in the meshes folder, or anywhere else, just the caps.

The amputations work perfectly; the limb goes away as it should.  The prosthetics I do have work perfectly; they fit the slots as they should.  I just don't have the peglegs and whatnot.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what I've done wrong?

I'm using Oldrim (SkyrimLE) with the latest updates to everything (SL, DD, Zaz) and I do have UIExtensions and AddItem Menu if that matters.

• 1 month later...

"#2
Q: When npcs wear Items from this mod they sometimes turn invisible.
A: This is a bug in the HDT Plugin please install this HDTInvisibilityFix ."

I Googled this, and found the newest versions of HDT for AE resolved this issue, so the fix is not only no longer available it's also no longer required.