thanks for the fast replay :)

found out what it caused ... the cursed loot cover animation made the sound play always in 3rd person and the crawl animation i used disabled the sound while sneaking in 3rd person

Good news, everyone!

I am starting to understand the structure of the xml files containing the physics data  :)

I have managed to reposition the chain to the hands and putting 2 chains in one nif file.

Two handcuffs with a dangling chain on each one definitely works. With a little bit of luck, I can reproduce the same for nipple chains.

Thanks Heretic, really nice work. I love the dangling bell, it's kinky as hell. Also it's a great way to know by the clanging if your slave is still following you.  :D

Everything fits perfectly except for me a few minor issues with the nipple rings and clamps. (I'm using UNPB with weight at 100) These screenshots show what I mean. The third pic is just an idea that might be nice to connect the chains to the nipple clamps as well.

Thanks again for all your work.

post-691259-0-26916800-1472787130_thumb.jpgpost-691259-0-47744900-1472787142_thumb.jpgpost-691259-0-76433400-1472787152_thumb.jpg

Awesome work especially on the nipple clamps and chains. Do you plan to add more variants like skyrim variant of cloverclamps, clothepins etc.? :D

Not at the moment but maybe over time I will make some more piercings  ;)

Thanks Heretic, really nice work. I love the dangling bell, it's kinky as hell. Also it's a great way to know by the clanging if your slave is still following you.  :D

Everything fits perfectly except for me a few minor issues with the nipple rings and clamps. (I'm using UNPB with weight at 100) These screenshots show what I mean. The third pic is just an idea that might be nice to connect the chains to the nipple clamps as well.

Thanks again for all your work.

attachicon.gifPIC1.jpgattachicon.gifPIC2.jpgattachicon.gifPIC3.jpg

MerManc had the exact same and he fixed it by deleting the spine2 bone. What bugs me is the fact that I don't have this problem and judging by the fact that only you 2 reported this so far I do not think everyone has it... 

I will have a look into it and will try to fix it with the next update.

About combining the nipple clamps with the collar chains. Already thought about it and will try to put it into one of the next updates  ;)

Today I released Shout Like a Virgin, with 4 new "virgin" devices. These devices use the assets of 4 of the items from this mod and have been converted to be devious devices.  I've also used this mod's uber sound script.

Thanks theFirstHeretic! And thanks for your help with all my questions while I was implementing.

Today I released Shout Like a Virgin, with 4 new "virgin" devices. These devices use the assets of 4 of the items from this mod and have been converted to be devious devices.  I've also used this mod's uber sound script.

Thanks theFirstHeretic! And thanks for your help with all my questions while I was implementing.

I hope your users like the new devices, I am very happy to seem them get used by other mod authors  :)

You're too kind to heretics...

You could shorten the chains to make those boobs go up sort of like this to avoid being charged with "aiding a known heretic" LOL

Could you please send me a link to the files for the collar-chain-piercing combo in your picture?

I have never seen it before, I didn't know someone else already had the idea for something like this.

The thing about the boobs going up is, I would need to implement this via script. My guess is the collar you posted only works with one breast size. 

You already can achieve something like this with the racemenu breast sliders. I would need to make a script that sets the sliders for nipple&breasts upwards.

I will try it some time, if it works I will add a second version with pulled up tits  ;)

These are very unique and great looking!

If I may suggest a small improvement.. since you already have a script, could you add another one that would register your devices as generic devices for DD?

It would have to have a list for FormIDs for inventory devices and register them using this code (assuming 'libs' points to 'zadlibs' from Devious devces.

libs.RegisterGenericDevice(<formIDInventoryDevice?, <list of text keywords>)

or for example:

libs.RegisterGenericDevice(zazIronCollarInventory, "collar,metal,iron,zap")

This would allow mods like SD+, Devious Devices for the Masses or Devious Loot to pick up your devices as generic devices in their list of wearable devices.

These are very unique and great looking!

If I may suggest a small improvement.. since you already have a script, could you add another one that would register your devices as generic devices for DD?

It would have to have a list for FormIDs for inventory devices and register them using this code (assuming 'libs' points to 'zadlibs' from Devious devces.

libs.RegisterGenericDevice(<formIDInventoryDevice?, <list of text keywords>)

or for example:

libs.RegisterGenericDevice(zazIronCollarInventory, "collar,metal,iron,zap")

This would allow mods like SD+, Devious Devices for the Masses or Devious Loot to pick up your devices as generic devices in their list of wearable devices.

I will try to add it into the next update. FYI, DD integration is happening atm ... but DD will not use every item in HR so it still makes sense to add them to the list I guess.

You're too kind to heretics...

You could shorten the chains to make those boobs go up sort of like this to avoid being charged with "aiding a known heretic" LOL

Could you please send me a link to the files for the collar-chain-piercing combo in your picture?

I have never seen it before, I didn't know someone else already had the idea for something like this.

The thing about the boobs going up is, I would need to implement this via script. My guess is the collar you posted only works with one breast size. 

You already can achieve something like this with the racemenu breast sliders. I would need to make a script that sets the sliders for nipple&breasts upwards.

I will try it some time, if it works I will add a second version with pulled up tits  ;)

Download znsiO2a.7z from this hackjob mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/274-vigilant-of-stendarr/ 

Could you make shorter bells such as they attach to a anal/clit piercing or no chain versions? The long one is sexy but I want a shorter one that causes more torturer as the wearer must spread her legs more >:D Also maybe a long chain neck/anal/vaginal leash that trails along on the ground and makes alot of noise to alert enemies. Breast clamps, bigger versions of the nipple clamps.

Download znsiO2a.7z from this hackjob mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/274-vigilant-of-stendarr/ 

Yep, like I said, one breast size only... The items all look like they are from a pre bodyslide era. Doing this with variable breast sizes will be hard to achieve. The only thing that comes to my mind is making a custom body where only the breasts ignore weight slider but the rest of the body uses weight. Because I do not want to make any "one body size" Items.

Could you make shorter bells such as they attach to a anal/clit piercing or no chain versions? The long one is sexy but I want a shorter one that causes more torturer as the wearer must spread her legs more > :D Also maybe a long chain neck/anal/vaginal leash that trails along on the ground and makes alot of noise to alert enemies. Breast clamps, bigger versions of the nipple clamps.

I was already thinking about plugs that force the wearer to spread the legs. But doing items like this is pointless without matching walking animations, because with the normal ones you will not see much of the item between the legs.

I am already working on a longer chain but I have some problems with it at the moment...

Breast clamps are a great idea but everything related to the breasts is hard to do because of the variable breast sizes. Most items get stretched too much...

Could you make shorter bells such as they attach to a anal/clit piercing or no chain versions? The long one is sexy but I want a shorter one that causes more torturer as the wearer must spread her legs more > :D Also maybe a long chain neck/anal/vaginal leash that trails along on the ground and makes alot of noise to alert enemies. Breast clamps, bigger versions of the nipple clamps.

I was already thinking about plugs that force the wearer to spread the legs. But doing items like this is pointless without matching walking animations, because with the normal ones you will not see much of the item between the legs.

I am already working on a longer chain but I have some problems with it at the moment...

Breast clamps are a great idea but everything related to the breasts is hard to do because of the variable breast sizes. Most items get stretched too much...

You could maybe use a system like your amputation framework to combat the spread leg animations/w walk (probably a lot of work).

You could maybe use a system like your amputation framework to combat the spread leg animations/w walk (probably a lot of work).

That's what I am hoping for, but I need the animations to do that...

Basically, I need my private animator ^^. There is so much stuff I would like to realize that need animations... New restraints, furniture, custom carriages. If any animation talent is interested, please pm me xD

Is there a UUNP bodyslide for these?

They are included in the main download. The Cbbe bodyslide files are redundant anyways because the assets are uunp and cbbe compatible. I just need to add them to the cbbe list in bodyslide, But I do not want to make a new update just for that, so it will happen with the next real release.

That's what I am hoping for, but I need the animations to do that...

Basically, I need my private animator ^^. There is so much stuff I would like to realize that need animations... New restraints, furniture, custom carriages. If any animation talent is interested, please pm me xD

Wish I could help in that area but Ive never done it before, so that's out the window ATM. You still could make and release them though that'd be great.

Hi, VirginMarie sent me here. :)

I have a little problem with the nipple clamps/guards (not sure if both are from you?). While the guards work like a pushUp (maybe to fit the chains from the collar?), the clamps are way too high, or my breasts don't get up there. I'm using CBBE CT77 PushUP with vagina from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

I've run the batch build in bodyslide. I have to admit, i'm a total noob in this thing. Actually i was surprised it seems to work for most outfits, that's the first time bodylside did what i want. ;)

So it's not that unlikely that i messed it up, i'd just like to know what i can do about it. Or, since the guards work, even if i can't do something it's not that bad, but i ask in case it's an easy fix :)

I'll add some screenshots, so you can see the problem.

Oh, and one minor thing that is probably related to your mod as well: The bell stops ringing if sneaking, but in third person only. Since it works in first person, i guess it's because i'm using crawl on fours which replaces the sneaking animation. If it's not too much work, compatibility would be awesome. :)

normal:post-960091-0-54598300-1473190997_thumb.jpg

guards: post-960091-0-75828300-1473191036_thumb.jpg

clamps: post-960091-0-60412400-1473191061_thumb.jpg

*Edit: forgot to metnion: i LOVE your work, i think it was used in the vigilants of stendarr mod where you get punished for conjuring? Really awesome stuff. :) The bell and stuff are nice of course too. ;)

Ah, and since you mentioned you need your private animator: this looks like Funnybizness might love it, he already made custom animations for several other mods. Always busy, but it's worth a try. :)

Hi, VirginMarie sent me here. :)

I have a little problem with the nipple clamps/guards (not sure if both are from you?). While the guards work like a pushUp (maybe to fit the chains from the collar?), the clamps are way too high, or my breasts don't get up there. I'm using CBBE CT77 PushUP with vagina from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

I've run the batch build in bodyslide. I have to admit, i'm a total noob in this thing. Actually i was surprised it seems to work for most outfits, that's the first time bodylside did what i want. ;)

So it's not that unlikely that i messed it up, i'd just like to know what i can do about it. Or, since the guards work, even if i can't do something it's not that bad, but i ask in case it's an easy fix :)

I'll add some screenshots, so you can see the problem.

I didn't make the guards so everything related to them is just a guess... Is it possible that the guards are a static item, in the sense that when you scale the breasts with racemenu they stay the same size?

If that's the case the problem are the guards and I can't do anything about it. I make all my items so they are completely bodyslide compatible, if any old items that don't support bodyslide have problems, they need to be upgraded.

If they are not static maybe they use a different bodypreset than the nippleclamps?

Oh, and one minor thing that is probably related to your mod as well: The bell stops ringing if sneaking, but in third person only. Since it works in first person, i guess it's because i'm using crawl on fours which replaces the sneaking animation. If it's not too much work, compatibility would be awesome. :)

Yeah the problem are custom animations that do not send animation events... I can't do anything about that either... the creater of the animations would need to fix it.

*Edit: forgot to metnion: i LOVE your work, i think it was used in the vigilants of stendarr mod where you get punished for conjuring? Really awesome stuff. :) The bell and stuff are nice of course too. ;)

Nope the Items in vigilants of stendarr are not my work but they certainly share a certain medieval look ^^

Some of the Items in the mod look great but most of them where made before uunp/cbbe and are for a one sized body. Because of this they are incompatible with most new items like mine.

Ah, and since you mentioned you need your private animator: this looks like Funnybizness might love it, he already made custom animations for several other mods. Always busy, but it's worth a try. :)

I already asked him to help me with my amputee mod but he is busy making his sex animation pack.

Do these work with males?

With the last small patch I added meshes for males but they are the exact same as for women. I think apart from some stuff like the bridle or gags most items will not fit males.

@theFirstHeretic

The guards a from Betterbecause's Northern Priestess and are very bodyslide compatible. Certainly not static. Just maybe not able to work with the bodytype Nazzzgul666 is using (he linked).

Which brings us to the question of why the clamps do not work with what he linked. I was hoping you might understand this better than I and shed some light on if there's anything that can be done.

@theFirstHeretic

The guards a from Betterbecause's Northern Priestess and are very bodyslide compatible. Certainly not static. Just maybe not able to work with the bodytype Nazzzgul666 is using (he linked).

Which brings us to the question of why the clamps do not work with what he linked. I was hoping you might understand this better than I and shed some light on if there's anything that can be done.

Okay so just to be clear, the problem is not that the clamps do not work with the guards, but that the clamps are just displaced regardless of the guards?

I would just say be sure when generating the clamps that the same body preset is selected that you used for your body...

I mean for you (VirginMarie) the clamps do work, right?

@theFirstHeretic

Okay so just to be clear, the problem is not that the clamps do not work with the guards, but that the clamps are just displaced regardless of the guards?

I would just say be sure when generating the clamps that the same body preset is selected that you used for your body...

I mean for you (VirginMarie) the clamps do work, right?

Clamps work great for most. So do the guards but they are not relevant.

So far Nazzzgul666 report is the only report of any visual problem of your items.

Guards are not relevant other than the common problem... He has problems with other items (like the guards), which is why I'm pointing to his use of the linked body type - this is what could be the source of the problem for the clamps. Don't worry about the guards :)