Cant get OBSE running (Steam version Oblivion)

I recently got back into oblivion and thought i would try modding out, I have done some modding before so I thought this would not be to difficult.

I have installed a few mods from this website and have managed to get them all working and ready (using OBMM), however I am unable to use them because my Oblivion is not detecting OBSE. I have looked at some troubleshooting such as installing DirectX 9 or using different mod managers but non seem to fix my problem.

If anyone has had this problem or knows how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! (sorry for the poor grammar, been at this for over 3 hours) 

Inside the obse.zip file you downloaded are instructions on how to enable OBSE with steam.  

Please read them and you should be rocking and rolling.  I'm point this out, because reading the readme.txt files is pretty much a must do thing if you don't want to pull your hair out as you get more and more mods.   ;)

Get your game out of the program folder and move it to a folder like game folder. Some things will not run correctly when they are in that folder. Click fejeena's big ass yellow link above your post and follow their instructions on how to move your folder.

No OBMM and OBSE works fine. 10 years OBSE and OBMM and no problems ( but I have no Steam Oblivion. Thanks God! )

And all the Steam instructions you posted are in my yellow Link !

Ok you have moved Steam and Oblivion out of the program folder !!! Yes ?

You start Oblivion with the Oblivion exe or with steam ?  Yes?

If both Yes....I don't know why it's not working.

Maybe your Anti virus program.

Some weeks ago I had problems with the Construction set with OBSE. First it crashed , then it blocked OBSE plugins.

Set your Oblivion folder to "exception list" of your Anti virus program.

Archived