Curvygirl body (CBBE based)

This is a personal body mesh I made based off of the CBBE body, and I thought I would share it with you guys in case someone else likes it.  When Fallout 4 first came out I started working on my own body mod, but I never ended up releasing it. Fallout 4 didn't hold my interest the way Skyrim did, and I stopped playing it altogether after two weeks or so. I recently came back to it because of some nice mods and redid the body based off of CBBE, and now it's ready for release. It's similar to the UNPK body from Skyrim.

This isn't a bodyslide preset- I couldn't quite get the shape I wanted in bodyslide, so I modified the mesh in Blender myself. There's also an optional 3d pubic mesh version available. I think it might be the only 3d pubic mesh for Fallout 4 so far, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen any other ones yet.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16523/?

post-89575-0-04010000-1468657072_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-47820600-1468657089_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-74901900-1468657102_thumb.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Well, I hear ya on not being able to get the right look in bodyslide. For years I had hoped that a couple of sliders would be added. One would allow for rotation of the breast to either have the top face inward and the bottom outward or vice versa. Another would be one that would actually scale the entire region of the breasts in place. You can't really do that with bodyslide since all you're really doing is flattening or adding less volume to the breast. I suppose there is a bit of an ability to scale them but what I am talking about it a bit different. Imagine the Atomic Body with its bowling ball boobs right? Ok now let's say you want the EXACT same boob shape but you want them to be softballs instead of bowling balls. You could just scale the boobs down. I don't really know if either are possible but I usually end up just having to build the body I want as far as I can in bodyslide and then I just open it up in outfit studio and do the modeling there since it has most of the features I would be using in blender.

Well, I hear ya on not being able to get the right look in bodyslide. For years I had hoped that a couple of sliders would be added. One would allow for rotation of the breast to either have the top face inward and the bottom outward or vice versa. Another would be one that would actually scale the entire region of the breasts in place. You can't really do that with bodyslide since all you're really doing is flattening or adding less volume to the breast. I suppose there is a bit of an ability to scale them but what I am talking about it a bit different. Imagine the Atomic Body with its bowling ball boobs right? Ok now let's say you want the EXACT same boob shape but you want them to be softballs instead of bowling balls. You could just scale the boobs down. I don't really know if either are possible but I usually end up just having to build the body I want as far as I can in bodyslide and then I just open it up in outfit studio and do the modeling there since it has most of the features I would be using in blender.

Adding sliders to an exsisting body system is a very expensive cost. It meas that you have to add the sliders to every outfit. While creating that slider is a piece of cake

I've asked Cell wether he can add macro or commond line bat tool to the OS, but that seems to complicated now when he is focused on other features

Adding sliders to an exsisting body system is a very expensive cost. It meas that you have to add the sliders to every outfit. While creating that slider is a piece of cake

I've asked Cell wether he can add macro or commond line bat tool to the OS, but that seems to complicated now when he is focused on other features

Yeah, that's what I figured. Sounds like as nice as bodyslide is, as it grows the ability to make any core changes becomes exponentially more difficult. Well as longs as I can still get the body shape out blender or outfit studio then I suppose at the end of the day I can still make my changes by hand. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...