SexLab player animations not working, but creature animations are working

So I've been looking literally everywhere, and it looks like I'm the only one having this issue, I tried every single fix I could find, even updating all the base mods required, and none of them seem to fix it, the animations are only not working for humanoids, but they work perfectly for creatures, this was my last resort, so I'd really be grateful if I could get help with this problem..

It wouldn't let me take a screenshot of the FNIS log, so here it is copied/pasted:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/16/2016 1:10:44 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 26.5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.5 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 54 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 14 total groups: 28 added file slots: 206 alternate files: 181

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...

4819 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character)
 1175 animations for 5 mods and 34 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

now here are the screenshots I managed to take, just be sure to look at the left side list 
2016-07-16.png2016-07-16%201.png2016-07-16%202.png2016-07-16%203.png2016-07-16%204.png2016-07-16%205.png2016-07-16%206.png

And... If you are installing using ModOrganizer, follow the instructions in the STEP link in my sig to install and run FNIS properly through MO.

PS:  Spoilers, learn 'em, love 'em...

[ spoiler ]

all of the stuff you want to post

[ /spoiler ]

(remove the spaces to make it work):

your stuff here

SexLab has not been installed correctly.

Installation instructions.

Make sure that it is the full SL installation that is being downloaded and not just the latest patch.

A custom skeleton is strongly recommended and Skeleton Arm Fix should not be checked in FNIS without one.

I did, I have the skeleton, and it was working PERFECTLY until just recently, plus if I didn't have a skeleton mod installed, the creature animations wouldn't work either, right now it's ONLY the humanoids that aren't working

And... If you are installing using ModOrganizer, follow the instructions in the STEP link in my sig to install and run FNIS properly through MO.

PS:  Spoilers, learn 'em, love 'em...

[ spoiler ]

all of the stuff you want to post

[ /spoiler ]

(remove the spaces to make it work):

your stuff here

thanks, I fixed it, but the reason I didn't is because I wasn't sure if this site had any

SexLab has not been installed correctly.

Installation instructions.

Make sure that it is the full SL installation that is being downloaded and not just the latest patch.

A custom skeleton is strongly recommended and Skeleton Arm Fix should not be checked in FNIS without one.

ok, so I just did that, and now Skyrim starts crashing, at first it wouldn't get past the launcher, but eventually I did, then it didn't register that I had characters, so I just tried to make a new character, and every time it loaded up, before it'd start it crashes, and on top of that, after running FNIS and examining it over again, it didn't register 10 of the animation sets I have

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

You're FNIS indicates that that it cannot read SexLab. So where as you may have had it working before, now you don't. it's missing the behavior files and cannot read them. If this is still what your FNIS output is saying then your install of SexLab is botched. Try redownloading the full version instead of any patched versions. (if using Mod Organizer) Make sure you set it to a higher priority in your mod list like in the top 20 at least.

Looking at the screenshots from LOOT I'd also advise to clean your plugins with tes5edit.

Also try checking your animations folder and see how big the file sizes for the animations are. If they are at 0 bit it means that your installer messed up and you can easily fix this by manually copy pasting those files. This happened to me with a couple of SLanim packs using the Nexus mod manager then again your modding might vary ;)

On a side note I got a similar issue which is funny... Creature on creature animations don't work for me... the only workaround which is why I said it's funny, is when I setrace my own character into an animal... then it works but it's wonky at the same time because I have to setrace back before using the racemenu to avoid crashes D:

So you need to reinstall sexlab, run LOOT, run FNIS. Afterwards you need to go into FNIS and do a consistency check. This will tell you if there are any missing animations, but this won't work until it accepts that everything is there. At this point as far as sexlab goes I would recommend just installing it manually, as hard as that is it pretty much guarantees that it is going to work for you.

PS: Funnybizness animations gave me hell getting them to work and the consistence check was the best tool for helping figure out how to get them to work.

So you need to reinstall sexlab, run LOOT, run FNIS. Afterwards you need to go into FNIS and do a consistency check. This will tell you if there are any missing animations, but this won't work until it accepts that everything is there. At this point as far as sexlab goes I would recommend just installing it manually, as hard as that is it pretty much guarantees that it is going to work for you.

PS: Funnybizness animations gave me hell getting them to work and the consistence check was the best tool for helping figure out how to get them to work.

literally everything worked, I installed sexlab manually and everything worked, then it suddenly freaked out

If everything very suddenly freaked out then I would attribute that to something that happened in your game. If you have a save from when everything worked you should load that. In the case that you don't I recommend making a new one and seeing if that helps resolve your issue.

If everything very suddenly freaked out then I would attribute that to something that happened in your game. If you have a save from when everything worked you should load that. In the case that you don't I recommend making a new one and seeing if that helps resolve your issue.

I just deleted everything and reinstalled my Skyrim, I'll restart my installations of everything I had, including FNIS and Sexlab Framework

There's a very decent chance that could solve your problem, as a word of advice though, don't install all of the mods at the same time. By running the game after each mod if it messes up you'll know which mod is the problem.

Archived