Miya from SA2 - Standalone Follower

Syndrome

damn i literally can't find any uunp skin texture that matches her face. literally her face is so pale to even the most pale skin texture out there, pure skin.

Yeah I kinda give up already... I'll just bear with the skin mismatch. Although if you in the end managed to find a suitable one, please let me know haha.

ha i learned how to edit textures and manually changed the textures myself. never knew my photoshop concept art skills could ever come useful for fapping.

I know that Miya body skin textures are made exclusively for the body that she uses in the mod which i think is CBBE body?, I'm not sure if Ninirim author of the mod has release the source of her unique skin textures, if yes someone might be able to make a UUNP/UNP skin textures of it.

So that's why you're getting mismatch discoloration when her unique body textures doesn't exist for UUNP/UNP body yet, other UUNP/UNP body textures aren't really compatible when her head texture has a different skin tone plus her head UV? is kinda different as well.

If you managed to came across anymore of her textures for CBBE/UUNP/UNP please do share it here :) thank you

I editted the textures in photoshop. i got them to match for me at least. it matched it with pure skin texture for UUNP. 

I editted the textures in photoshop. i got them to match for me at least. it matched it with pure skin texture for UUNP. 

I'm glad to know :) Do you mind sharing your edited textures ? I'm sure that i am not the only one wanting to use your textures :D

• 3 months later...

The original file got an issue, author had made a standalone body for the follower.
However, the author didn't let the follower use it, so which body textures will the follower using is depend on which body texture the player installed.
...and how to fix that? Open CK, edit the follower then do the same thing in this picture and the follower will use her own body textures.

754ec6e8f15dff1543ffef277f23dcf4.thumb.jpg.c4eb3a9c4ccc45924a6ad0598f263cf0.jpg

I'm still trying to fix the neck seam, but even I edit the uv map and remake all head textures, problem still exist. :astonished:

20171123115523_1.thumb.jpg.763f41ab36dd7e319588c96db71cd1be.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

What do you have to alter in a .esp to make someone wear what you give them? Right now I have tons of armors but she doesn't wear any of them and it's annoying especially now that I have her one outfit in game.

The rules to equip an item,as far I can understand are:

Outfits items are always preferred.

Then the item with the highest value/armor rating is picked and used.

Try to add a huge value to your armor, if it does not work, try to give it a heavy protection level.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 8:28 AM, Syndrome said:
post-55858-0-71241300-1468628183_thumb.png

Standalone Follower Miya

The character base was converted from Sudden Attack 2. 

It was once uploaded on Nexus, but it's been taken down. So, callbun07 asked me to upload this mod .

No, this is not a mod from Naver Cafe. Credits go to callbun07 and his crew.

You can find her in Riverwood, hanging around Sleeping Giant Inn.

Facial animations are done so it works in game.

Requirement: XPMSE, CBBE

Of course, You can use UNP body types with some little tweaks.

Change femalebody.nif files in Data\meshes\actors\character\miya with your favorite body type.

You also need to change body textures in Data\Textures\miya.

Download Link

If the link doesn't work, I'll try to fix it ASAP.

post-55858-0-71241300-1468628183_thumb.png

The link doesn't work :( 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived