Miya from SA2 - Standalone Follower

Syndrome

Whenever i enter the sleeping giant inn to get her the game crashes. Leave no error it just crashes. I restarted the character checked the icons and the versions of the mods. Nothing seemed wrong. Have a fix?

I have v1.1 archive,She uses CBBE body meshes and no neck seams.That author probably made a Leona follower also.  

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever i enter the sleeping giant inn to get her the game crashes. Leave no error it just crashes. I restarted the character checked the icons and the versions of the mods. Nothing seemed wrong. Have a fix?

I have v1.1 archive,She uses CBBE body meshes and no neck seams.That author probably made a Leona follower also.  

Do you happen to have the Leona one also?

I found it here

Grayfox's Game :: [동료]스카이림 서든어택2 레오나

But both link are dead, so if you happen to have her, can you share her?

To play as her you could try this as I have done this with another follower mod that I wanted to use as my playable character. First start the game and open the console with the _ key and type in help Miya use the page up and down and look and see if there is a Miya race. If there is bring up the showracemenu and click the player with the console open use the console command to change your players race to Miya's race. Next close the showracemenu and save and close the game and start it back up. Do not touch any sliders when you change the player to a different race because the face and everything will become nasty looking. 

Once you have restarted the game load the save file and now you can open the showracemenu and adjust the sliders how you want them to be at

To play as her you could try this as I have done this with another follower mod that I wanted to use as my playable character. First start the game and open the console with the _ key and type in help Miya use the page up and down and look and see if there is a Miya race. If there is bring up the showracemenu and click the player with the console open use the console command to change your players race to Miya's race. Next close the showracemenu and save and close the game and start it back up. Do not touch any sliders when you change the player to a different race because the face and everything will become nasty looking. 

Once you have restarted the game load the save file and now you can open the showracemenu and adjust the sliders how you want them to be at

So it goes like this ? :

~ > help Miya > Showracemenu > player.setrace [Miya race id]  > close ~ > save game >Quit > load > showracemenu

Never tried that,gonna check it out.

@romeozero

Correct. You may or may not have to use race menu or ECE depending on what one your follower is using. When I tried it with my one follower she used ECE and I use ECE and was using the ygnord race at the time that I did it and after doing it my player looked almost identical to her.

• 2 weeks later...

@skrimplayerz18

I'm guessing you never bothered looking through the 2 pages of this thread at all did you otherwise you would of seen a working link posted on the 2nd page 2nd post of this page.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64460-miya-from-sa2-standalone-follower/?p=1894890

I'm actually working on her outfit from sudden attack 2. Think I'll do one more with her shirt intact.

post-25667-0-79193000-1499185765_thumb.png

Well 2nd version is now complete.

post-25667-0-55747600-1499189926_thumb.png

I looked at her head mesh in nifskope and it does look like it's from the actual game and not a skyrim head mesh. Pity I was hoping to change out her teeth for some cute vampire teeth but I don't think they will fit in her mouth. Some things will fit in mouth I just don't think those will.

• 2 weeks later...

@skrimplayerz18

I'm guessing you never bothered looking through the 2 pages of this thread at all did you otherwise you would of seen a working link posted on the 2nd page 2nd post of this page.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64460-miya-from-sa2-standalone-follower/?p=1894890

I'm actually working on her outfit from sudden attack 2. Think I'll do one more with her shirt intact.

Well 2nd version is now complete.

I looked at her head mesh in nifskope and it does look like it's from the actual game and not a skyrim head mesh. Pity I was hoping to change out her teeth for some cute vampire teeth but I don't think they will fit in her mouth. Some things will fit in mouth I just don't think those will.

I wonder do you have any plans on releasing her outfit? :)

And does anyone knows how to add skeleton support for miya? since she doesn't comes with a skeleton installed and putting skeleton_female.nif inside her meshes folder doesn't seems to work :( i want the HDTPE support :P

Plus i just checked miya's body texture femalebody_1_Special.dds file i found it quite unique i wonder do anyone knows if there's a download link for a UUNP version of it? It looks like a custom pureskin textures

And i would like to know what is the face textures as well

@Broccoli

She should use whatever skeleton you have installed if they don't already have one in their folder and she already has a HDT body in her folder if you load her body into nifskope you'll see what type of body she has and what bone nodes are in her body nif. It's a HDT special CBBE body with breast belly butt and vagina nodes. I'll have to remember that so that I can rip that body out and replace it with something better when I install it.

As for the outfit I don't know if I can release it since it's not my model to begin with but I can show you where I got it from so that you can port it if you want to.

http://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Sudden-Attack-2-Miya-622598919

Get the .XPS - generic item mesh addon for blender load the file into blender delete out the pieces that are not needed do not delete the outfits skeleton out as you'll need that you try to fit the outfit to the skyrim body in blender. The parts of the outfit might all be one piece so you'll have to separate all of it in blender and then fuse each piece back together once all are split. Port a skyrim body into blender either in .OBJ or DAE format scale the body down rotate it and then select the outfits skeleton to where it highlights into bright colors click certain bone nodes and use the rotate option to adjust the bend and the drag option to move the sleeves and leg parts to where they should be. Once done delete out all parts but 1 and export it then un delete then and delete the one you just exported plus all others but one and repeat exporting repeat till all are exported then load them into outfit studios scale and adjust all parts at one time.

If you are getting a neck seam you could try bringing up the showracemenu by hitting the ~ key while in game and typing in showracemenu go to weight slider and adjust it and see if the seam disappears if it does hit done and save. 

Thanks for the input Myu but I was actually talking about the follower herself as I'm not using her face for my preset. And "neck seam" might be the wrong word but it's more of a very noticeable neck skin color difference. Here's the screenshot http://imgur.com/a/mUzcc.

I just realized that I might misunderstand what xyphroz meant with neck seam so I'm sorry if I really made a mistake. Although yes, is the follower version actually do have that issue as in my screenshot above? I have tried to use the many different skin textures and nothing helps (event the default one). Would be great if anyone has any idea about this. Thank you very much in advance for the help :)

Neck seam is where you have a gap between the neck mesh and the upperbody mesh where the two come together. The above is called color mismatch. It's not that bad and most of the time there is going to be a tiny bit of a color mismatch between the body and head mesh. Just make sure the textures that are being used for her are all from the same texture set as many times those sets have been made so that they all match the best with the smallest color mismatch but it will be noticeable if you have different texture sets being used at the same time. Some ENB's can fuck with how textures are seen and can make color mismatch more noticeable.

Neck seam is where you have a gap between the neck mesh and the upperbody mesh where the two come together. The above is called color mismatch. It's not that bad and most of the time there is going to be a tiny bit of a color mismatch between the body and head mesh. Just make sure the textures that are being used for her are all from the same texture set as many times those sets have been made so that they all match the best with the smallest color mismatch but it will be noticeable if you have different texture sets being used at the same time. Some ENB's can fuck with how textures are seen and can make color mismatch more noticeable.

Oh I see, thanks for the information again. I guess I'll just have to test more things out and find the best setup then.

the link is broken, does anyone have the file/alternate link they can share with me?

Check the posts on page 2. There are some links available there :)

ah ye i was dumb. i saw it.

does anyone konw how the "special texture" work in her texture files? i'm trying to change all her textures to something more rugged and less pale/clean. her face looks so custom it may be impossible to change....

i'm getting complete face and body skin texture mismatch which is the issue here. I want to use UUNP body on her.

damn i literally can't find any uunp skin texture that matches her face. literally her face is so pale to even the most pale skin texture out there, pure skin.

Yeah I kinda give up already... I'll just bear with the skin mismatch. Although if you in the end managed to find a suitable one, please let me know haha.

damn i literally can't find any uunp skin texture that matches her face. literally her face is so pale to even the most pale skin texture out there, pure skin.

Yeah I kinda give up already... I'll just bear with the skin mismatch. Although if you in the end managed to find a suitable one, please let me know haha.

ha i learned how to edit textures and manually changed the textures myself. never knew my photoshop concept art skills could ever come useful for fapping.

ha i learned how to edit textures and manually changed the textures myself. never knew my photoshop concept art skills could ever come useful for fapping.

I know that Miya body skin textures are made exclusively for the body that she uses in the mod which i think is CBBE body?, I'm not sure if Ninirim author of the mod has release the source of her unique skin textures, if yes someone might be able to make a UUNP/UNP skin textures of it.

So that's why you're getting mismatch discoloration when her unique body textures doesn't exist for UUNP/UNP body yet, other UUNP/UNP body textures aren't really compatible when her head texture has a different skin tone plus her head UV? is kinda different as well.

If you managed to came across anymore of her textures for CBBE/UUNP/UNP please do share it here :) thank you

Archived