Slime Girls (Alluvian Race)

View File

Ok so i found a post on a slime race and the author gave full permission for some one to make it a stand alone race main issue it has is textures the forum is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27173-wip-alluvian-race-slime-people/ but anyways i thought hey why not reupload it so every one can see and modder who like it can help improve it so POOF the idea was born and i posted it here it uses the temptess race mod found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/? so fi any one wants to help make this a better slime girl mod please help us out ^^

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/15/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

Good on you for the quick work - I apologize in advance if this is already the case since I haven't tried this new race out yet, but it would be REALLY COOL if she were translucent so you could see in/through her a bit.  

how so i dont know how to make anything i just take some one elses i can find permission or not doesnt matter its not illegal and ask some one to change it since i dont know how 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone still watches this, I'm trying my hand at it. Changed up the body texture some so different colors show better, and got the transparency figured out. No need for special meshes, so any hair, eyes, etc can be used.

Teaser (*Not finalized yet):

Spoiler

image.png.7014c151462c3c0245c48dd5b7b62cc5.png

image.png.a9c771ecaf699305f2532d32f8d004b7.png

On 5/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, zarantha said:

If anyone still watches this, I'm trying my hand at it. Changed up the body texture some so different colors show better, and got the transparency figured out. No need for special meshes, so any hair, eyes, etc can be used.

Teaser (*Not finalized yet):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7014c151462c3c0245c48dd5b7b62cc5.png

image.png.a9c771ecaf699305f2532d32f8d004b7.png

Just looked this up myself to see if anyone did something like this. Looks very good so far!

So any word on how you are applying that effect?  If you could tie it to a magic effect I wonder if you could create an "armor piece" that applies the effect to the character.  Consider finding an item like a "slime core" once equipped it applies the visual effect and applies properties to make the character more like a slime person.

Previously you would need to adjust alpha and specular data on individual components to create the look.  But if you have figured out how to apply the effect to the whole character that would be a game changer.  Even better if you could figure out how to apply these visual effects to the character but have the "armor" piece with a separate visual effect.  

22 hours ago, BronzeTitan said:

So any word on how you are applying that effect?  If you could tie it to a magic effect I wonder if you could create an "armor piece" that applies the effect to the character.  Consider finding an item like a "slime core" once equipped it applies the visual effect and applies properties to make the character more like a slime person.

Previously you would need to adjust alpha and specular data on individual components to create the look.  But if you have figured out how to apply the effect to the whole character that would be a game changer.  Even better if you could figure out how to apply these visual effects to the character but have the "armor" piece with a separate visual effect.  

I  tried modifying the ghost effect, and it works well enough but it applies to armor as well as the character even with the skin only flag set. And in first person weapons and the hands are invisible, and I can't deal with that in combat.

So I've gone back to modifying the alpha and specular of the nifs, and I'll have to do bodyslides and armor records for the vanilla armors to modify the alpha of the body pieces so any skin showing is translucent.

Hmm, yes, I could try a 'skin' armor that would replace the body, but not sure how that would work at the moment without preventing something from being equipped. Maybe one of the fx slots.

Edit: or something like bjinn's worn armor for the body maybe.

Edited by zarantha
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 12:12 AM, zarantha said:

I  tried modifying the ghost effect, and it works well enough but it applies to armor as well as the character even with the skin only flag set. And in first person weapons and the hands are invisible, and I can't deal with that in combat.

So I've gone back to modifying the alpha and specular of the nifs, and I'll have to do bodyslides and armor records for the vanilla armors to modify the alpha of the body pieces so any skin showing is translucent.

Hmm, yes, I could try a 'skin' armor that would replace the body, but not sure how that would work at the moment without preventing something from being equipped. Maybe one of the fx slots.

Edit: or something like bjinn's worn armor for the body maybe.

Followed!