toothpick Lip mesh bug

Well, from charlescraig's comment in nexusmod. it fix triangle on the lips for me not sure it gonna fix for someone else

charlescraig" I know this is old, but it may help someone having the same issue now.

On female toons, the "mouth toothpick" is usually caused by EARS. If you are going to use Alert or Prominent Eyes or Average Mouth, change the ears to SMALL and just increase the size to whatever you like. The regular and larger ears are rigged to the jaw/mouth just enough to force that toothpick through the mouth.

It's a stupid fix, but I swear it works. Use SMALL ears on a female toon. :D "

In my case I use Smirk 2 mouth with Average 1 ears so then I change ears to Malformed 2 and then triangle on lips is gone.

• 1 month later...

Well i had this issue many times, (now again after i reinstalled fallout 4)

I did solve it but i did forget how..

and for the Mouth-Mesh clipping through the jaw/cheeks. This every player has, this happens if you make wide mouths with the 1st and second mouth presets.

theres is no fix for the mouth mesh bug i known so far.

and for the black lips,

i solved it yesterday just by sorting my load order, but today it's back again.

After uninstalling this "DeLuxe Makeup" mod it was gone for me, but i know i also did solve it without uninstallign this mod..

:o(

• 11 months later...

Hi ya'll, 

If anyone still gets this problem, I might have found a minor solution. The toothpick thing seems to happen with certain mouth and nose combinations. I noticed when I was trying to switch between noses, and it popped up.  You can see it in the screenshots, the spike thing pops out when I view the different nose type. I made the lips bigger to see the spike on the last picture.

InkedScreenShot5_LI.jpg

InkedScreenShot6_LI.jpg

InkedScreenShot7_LI.jpg