This mod works GREAT! Thank you again! No performance issues no crashes.Not that i was expecting that.But i expected id have problems integrating this into my mod orders.NOPE! Works great! An i love it! 

BUT...............

Yeah there is a But.

All super mutants are females.I was hoping it was specifics.Like only Suicide bombers or Only specific types.That would have been even better of an addon.But just a suggestion anyway. So thank you again.

• 4 weeks later...

While some people shy away from this, I think it is a great idea!

I would like to see a big quest made where the vault dweller discovers there is a female super mutant, and a hoard of them are trying to find her so they can eliminate her. (super mutants are sex neutral, so it goes to wonder where are they coming from?) Of course some scientist believes if he can examine her a breakthrough could be made in fixing the supermutant problem. Here is where the vault dweller comes in. She could even become a companion and dare I say...a love interest?

Would love someone to take this seriously.

I wish I could do it but I seem to be all thumbs with computers now a days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Female super mutants? Yeeek ... I don't like this idea

Female ghouls can, but female super mutants? No thx

Remember the FEV main goal, adaption, no cares if you're male or female, the FEV deletes your sex to convert you in a new "human", or directly kills you if not are suitable for him

Female super mutants? Yeeek ... I don't like this idea

Female ghouls can, but female super mutants? No thx

Remember the FEV main goal, adaption, no cares if you're male or female, the FEV deletes your sex to convert you in a new "human", or directly kills you if not are suitable for him

Lore Smore, don't install it and it won't change your game.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...