View File

This mod born from a request in adult section

Info:
It add female SM with their own body, face, armour and voice to mutants levelled lists.
All assets come from Female Super Mutants mod, go endorse it.
The only thing I didn't add from original mod was gore and Strong meshes.
Any mods that change SM Race and levelled lists will need a patch.
Added Redux version, new female Nightkins and Glowing, I consider it an Alpha because of one bug (see bugs below)

Dependencies:
The Redux version need Super Mutants Redux

Installation:
Unzip it to Data folder

Keep Redux version below Super Mutants Redux

Bugs:
There is one issue that bugs me in Alpha version (at least in my game), in 100 mutants, 25 are males other 25 are females and then things get confused,
25 Female Named Mutants have Male Body and 25 Male Named Mutants have Female Body,
at the moment I'm not understanding what is causing this, the females created are completely stand alone, they don't get nothing from males and didn't touch vanilla males, the only thing that came to mind is some script is responsible for 50% of the spawns and make some mix of templates,
the Vanilla mutant race is marked as ungendered and I removed that flag.
I suspect the version 1.2 have the same bug.

Request:
Can someone make improved textures for body and face, please?

Future improvements:
The main file will have names corrected but unless someone make improved textures (If I find what make the body swap it will be corrected),I'll consider it finished.
When I was making the patch for 'Super Mutants Redux' I noticed that I could make one Add On to make a few more females with those new textures (Nightkin and any other retexture), so, the next version will only work with Super Mutants Redux . Available.

Credits:
HarmonicaBlues aka Lord Buffquad
MrCasual aka Buffscale McThundertail

• 2 weeks later...

do you need the origional mod from the other guy for this to wark? or just tthis file?

The original Mod is Not needed, it's a replace,

This Mod doesn't change vanilla mutants,

• 2 months later...