• 2 months later...

OK People for all of you - first: animations package files must be placed in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\" folder. If you do not have it - make it!

Second: v0.3 OKW have automatic future of detecting animations just some of them - Amra72 and mike24, other animations must be registered manual. In game press on sim and

in menu select - Kinky World - Settings and select any future you want. Simple huh?

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd chip in. If you are copy/pasting the animation name into Kinkyworld make sure it doesn't add a space at the end. I was having trouble adding animations until I realized the space was being treated like an extra character. Simple fix to check for before assuming anything's wrong with the file. 

• 6 months later...

I had a complete computer failure and was required to re install everything. Unfortunately my updated L666 animations were lost and now they cannot be found. Will anyone ever upload these considering it has been well over a year since anyone has heard from this works creator? I have search Google and every other link possible and she is literally no where to be found. 

Please someone help...thank you for at least responding if you cannot assist. 

On 3/6/2018 at 11:45 PM, sms2lynn said:

I had a complete computer failure and was required to re install everything. Unfortunately my updated L666 animations were lost and now they cannot be found. Will anyone ever upload these considering it has been well over a year since anyone has heard from this works creator? I have search Google and every other link possible and she is literally no where to be found. 

Please someone help...thank you for at least responding if you cannot assist. 

Just check L666 topic here on the last page you'll find the link.

• 5 months later...
On 7/14/2016 at 4:30 PM, Simratena said:

I installed this but nothing happens.. only message is action rejected...

For kinky world, you need to have the latest version (v 0.375) first and foremost as well the latest version of the animations. For the registering of the animations to work, you have to include the 'OKW' files in the mods folder with the 'KW' files. The 'OKW' files are the ones recognized by the game.

That's how it worked for me.

"The game keeps telling me "Package " ***** " is not found!"

You already have the packages so there should be no problem, but unfortunately there is. I had the same problem. My solution was I included the 'OKW' files with the 'KW' files and when I tried registering the animations, it worked.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, sms2lynn said:

Thank you so much...I did find this link however the last update is not included. I had all of the animations including v19 as I was on L666 Patron. I understand that L666 is no where to be found. Is there anyway that I can get these animations. 

That's the link where I downloaded the L666 animations, hope that helps.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2020 at 7:25 AM, ShiveringgDaydream said:

Dumb question here; would anybody be able to tell me where to register animations? I go to KinkyWorld -> Settings and then go through ALL the options, but I can't see it... Am I missing it somehow?

KW/Settings/Woohoo/Packages                  Screen shots below are old so the amount of animations per package will be incorrect - ALSO - check here before adding animation packages - duplicates break the game (remove and replace)

Anim1.png.de82ff84645ee6b69d8ff67d1514b102.pngAnim7.png.136780abd1a100fad17c951ddcba9d18.pngAnim8.png.05324db0cfddd56447d88046b26348fb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game  but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you

PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world

On 7/14/2016 at 3:41 AM, Ghouleh said:

Kinky World is a different mod all on it's own.  It's the first link on the description.  GECK.O Also did a wonderful thread containing just about every adult mod connected to Sims 3 that also talks about it, here: [The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- xxx

Quoting his description:

"OnikiKay's KinkyMod (WIP): For this... no need explanation, just read the features : Non-rabbithole woohoo like Animated Woohoo... and also autonomous threesome, rape, bestiality, menstruation cycle, arousal+lust motive, naked/woohoo awareness, condom, etc. And more features in the future. But it still WIP, for stable gaming, use Kicker's Animated Woohoo. 

WIP Advises:

- I highly recommend to try KinkyMod by start a new game and separate it with your main savegame. Error and corrupt can happen.

- KinkyMod can't be run together with Animated Wohoo as there are some conflicts on certain features.

- Don't use Nraas ErrorTrap.

- For Nraas Overwatch, turn off delete cloth feature, as it will delete cloth sections created by KinkyMod.

- Can run on the base game without expansion packs like Pets, Late Night, Into the Future. But the certain features tied with EPs will be turned off automatically if you don't have it.

- Rape and Bestiality are optional. And must be turned on manually in the setting if you want that features."

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world

On 7/14/2016 at 1:46 AM, Ghouleh said:

This is only a post to help people register the animations they are using from several different creators, a lot more easily.

On 5/17/2022 at 11:48 AM, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game?

Not to be a jerk, but this is the wrong thread to be asking for technical help with your game. I will offer you one suggestion here, but if it doesn't help you should ask in the proper location, which would either be a new thread in the Sims 3 Technical Support forum, or a message on the Kinky World thread.

After installing the KW mod, and after waiting for the game to start up and load the mods, you should be able to click on a sim and find the "Kinky World..." menu. Go into that menu and enable Kinky World. The first time you start a game with KW installed, it is not actually activated, and you will not get the progress window that shows Kinky World loading. If that does not solve your issue, then please ask for help in the correct location, rather than hijack an unrelated thread.

On 5/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Not to be a jerk, but this is the wrong thread to be asking for technical help with your game. I will offer you one suggestion here, but if it doesn't help you should ask in the proper location, which would either be a new thread in the Sims 3 Technical Support forum, or a message on the Kinky World thread.

After installing the KW mod, and after waiting for the game to start up and load the mods, you should be able to click on a sim and find the "Kinky World..." menu. Go into that menu and enable Kinky World. The first time you start a game with KW installed, it is not actually activated, and you will not get the progress window that shows Kinky World loading. If that does not solve your issue, then please ask for help in the correct location, rather than hijack an unrelated thread.

I love how you say "Not to be a jerk" then proceed to be a jerk. First off, there are other commenters on here asking for help with things other than the animations for KW. Second, you must have been really big mad to have to make a comment three separate times through out your reply to "help" me about me asking for help in the correct thread. I read it the first time, and your advice wasn't even helpful. I already fixed the issue, I would have deleted the comment all together but I don't know how. Thanks for nothing anyway.

10 hours ago, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

I would have deleted the comment all together but I don't know how

Three dots to the upper left  (right) of your post.

You fixed it? Didn't share that information?

Just posted to exude some negativity?

Rufus is a Saint next to me.......

Edited by landess
Shit happens
4 hours ago, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

First off, there are other commenters on here

None since 11/10/20, on a thread about registering anims that was started in 2016. Ummmm...... ? So happy that I only pop in to look at train wrecks! THANKS for your contribution to my day!!!!

On 5/26/2022 at 5:27 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

None since 11/10/20, on a thread about registering anims that was started in 2016. Ummmm...... ? So happy that I only pop in to look at train wrecks! THANKS for your contribution to my day!!!!

Ummmmm and what's your point? There's barely any threads, forums, etc to get help for the kinky world mod. All the forums are old its an old mod. So again your point was?  If there are other threads for Kinky world and how to trouble shoot it,  let me know, otherwise y'all should mind your business.

Its crazy that a bunch of randos are pressed but the creator of this post isn't pressed. Like you really went back to look at the times and dates for a conversation that had nothing to do with you to prove some point, in defense of someone on the internet you don't know.  Tell me you have too much time on your hands without telling me you have too much tome on your hands. ? You must spend alot of time popping in and out of things trying to look at train wrecks because you obviously don't have much going on. 

But anyway, I'm so glad I contributed to your day, looking at your actions I can tell you needed it. ?

2 hours ago, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

Ummmmm and what's your point? There's barely any threads, forums, etc to get help for the kinky world mod. All the forums are old its an old mod. So again your point was?  If there are other threads for Kinky world and how to trouble shoot it,  let me know, otherwise y'all should mind your business.

Its crazy that a bunch of randos are pressed but the creator of this post isn't pressed. Like you really went back to look at the times and dates for a conversation that had nothing to do with you to prove some point, in defense of someone on the internet you don't know.  Tell me you have too much time on your hands without telling me you have too much tome on your hands. ? You must spend alot of time popping in and out of things trying to look at train wrecks because you obviously don't have much going on. 

But anyway, I'm so glad I contributed to your day, looking at your actions I can tell you needed it. ?

Ummm... There ARE help threads, but as I am not your mommy, not my job to hand them to you. I had basically ignored your post on my old help page, as the answers you want could have been found there if you had gone thru the info I took my time to provide. My page also links several help forums for KW found on this site. Again, I used to help... A LOT of people, but ignorant swamp turds leave me just enjoying the train wrecks around here. Self righteous arrogance, and asking for help with a problem do not tend to work out.

FYI, the mod creator stopped answering questions a while ago, because of people just like you.  I knew you were hopeless when you wrote that you deleted everything and accidentally reset your machine.

You give no information other than you have TS3 and KW, and ask for help. Rufus gave you some basic stuff... based on the lack of effort on your part to supply any useful diagnostic info, and suggested you go to any of the KW help threads for more help. You decided it was better to bite the only hand that was extended to you... ARROGANCE. 

As for dates, obviously, you are not able to read dates as printed, or the little thing that says your post is 1 year later. 

So, hope you have a good time searching for anyone to help you out with this, or any future problems, as no one likes wasting time to help an arrogant asshole.