new.loverslab taken down?

Vauria

I know the upgrade was discontinued, but I was hoping I'd still have time to copy a few posts made while it was up over to here. I can see the sub-domain still exists, but no response from it. Was it moved to a more fitting domain name or just completely deleted? I'd ask in one of the upgrade threads, but they'll all been locked

It didn't fail. It just isn't as good as this version in terms of performance and functionality. Never assume that the newest version of a software will be the best, because most of the time it isn't.

You mean like when Taco Bell had regular taco shells. Then they started to make Doritos Locos Tacos with flavor shells?

Guest endgameaddiction

It didn't fail. It just isn't as good as this version in terms of performance and functionality. Never assume that the newest version of a software will be the best, because most of the time it isn't.

You mean like when Taco Bell had regular taco shells. Then they started to make Doritos Locos Tacos with flavor shells?

Do they even have those in Europe? lol Those are decent nontheless. I was lovin' their dollar crunchy beef buritos till they went up.

Do they even have those in Europe? lol Those are decent nontheless. I was lovin' their dollar crunchy beef buritos till they went up.

True

For me personally I hope they get it working, it did seem to run faster and over time all forums will need their software upgraded and every other forum I'm a part of is running updated software. There was an adjustment period where people hated the new look but over time it ends up being business as usual. It happened on XDA Developers, same thing on Pro Sports Daily and Linus Tech Tips,etc.

Archived