Hi,

I've noticed that sometimes, especially after changing cells, my followers (using Belisario's UNP SOS addon) will have their schlong sizes become the same as a size 1 schlong (even though in the menu it shows their original size), and I will have to manually reset them by changing their schlong size value by at least 1. The PC is unaffected. 

My modlist: modlist.txt

I don't have any fixes installed other than ENBoost, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I get that problem occasionally too, especially going into/through dwemer dungeons and into the HF houses. Someone once explained that the problem was probably due to so much info being loaded when the instance changed that the schlong size info just did not get translated.

My workaround is to save the game and reload it and all is as it should be. It's a little hassle but it works for me. (But then I have a pretty fast computer and SSD. B^)

If you find another workaround, please let me know. ;)

Hi,

I've noticed that sometimes, especially after changing cells, my followers (using Belisario's UNP SOS addon) will have their schlong sizes become the same as a size 1 schlong (even though in the menu it shows their original size), and I will have to manually reset them by changing their schlong size value by at least 1. The PC is unaffected. 

My modlist: attachicon.gifmodlist.txt

I don't have any fixes installed other than ENBoost, I believe.

I get that problem occasionally too, especially going into/through dwemer dungeons and into the HF houses. Someone once explained that the problem was probably due to so much info being loaded when the instance changed that the schlong size info just did not get translated.

My workaround is to save the game and reload it and all is as it should be. It's a little hassle but it works for me. (But then I have a pretty fast computer and SSD. B^)

If you find another workaround, please let me know. ;)

I was running into this problem some time ago. It is due to the fact that after zoning, SOS will wait a maximum of 1 second for the 3D of actors to load before re-schlongifying them. If you have a lot of followers in high definition armor and textures or you have installed a lot of texture/mesh overhauls (or if you just have a very slow computer :) ) it might take more than 1 second for their 3D to load though, in which case the size of the schlong is not re-set by SOS. This causes your followers to end up with a size 1 (or 0?) schlong, even though their size is displayed correctly in the SOS MCM menu.

If you just want a simple work-around: in my case fast traveling always tended to fix the problem, and as you noticed yourself, going into the MCM menu and changing their schlong size there also fixes it.

If you want a more permanent solution, I create this fix, which will check if the 3D of the actors is loaded once per second for a maximum of 10 seconds after zoning. In my experience it typically only takes 2 or 3 seconds, but the code is written in such a way that it will stop checking as soon as the 3D of the actor is loaded.

This only works with SOS Full, latest version (3.00.004). Do not use it with older versions or with SOS Light. Note that if you install this it overwrites an SOS script, you will 'void all warranty' on SOS, so if you encounter ANY problems with SOS after installing this, first un-install this patch, re-install SOS Full and see if that solves your problem before you go complaining in the SOS support thread.

To install:

1. Browse to your Skyrim/Data/Scripts/ folder, find the "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex" file and rename it to "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.original"
  2. Download this file and copy it into your Skyrim/Data/Scripts/ folder: SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex

To un-install:

1. Browse to your Skyrim/Data/Scripts/ folder, find the "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex" file and delete it
  2. Rename the "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.original" script in the same folder back to "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex"

Technical info:

This patched SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script script changes the start of the "ReSchlongify" function from:

Form Function ReSchlongify(Form addon = None)
{Fixes bones scales}
If ActorRef as String == "[Actor <None>]"
  Return None
ElseIf !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded()
  ; when loading an autosave after zone change, actors may have not been fully loaded
  Utility.wait(1)
  If !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded()
   ; actor is not in player's location, no need to fix
   Return None
  EndIf
EndIf

to:

Form Function ReSchlongify(Form addon = None)
{Fixes bones scales}
If ActorRef as String == "[Actor <None>]"
  Return None
EndIf
Int c = 10
While ((!ActorRef.Is3DLoaded()) && (c > 0))
  Utility.Wait(1.0)
  c -= 1
EndWhile
If !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded()
  ; actor is not in player's location, no need to fix
  Return None
EndIf

I have used this fix myself for over hundred hours of play time and never encountered any problems with it, but YMMV, no guarantees, buyer beware, etc etc :)

I have reported the problem and my fix for it to b3lisario 10 days ago but haven't received an answer yet, which isn't strange considering it's holiday period and all that. I trust he'll fix it in a future release so I recommend you keep your eyes on the SOS download page and switch to an official fix as soon as one comes available. Until that time I hope this helps.

Wow! This sounds great! How do I use with Mod Organizer?

Sorry no idea, I don't use MO. It's just a replacement script file, so it should end up in your Data\Scripts folder.

Wow! This sounds great! How do I use with Mod Organizer?

Try the attached 7z archive. You should be able to install that like any other mod using MO or NMM. It contains the patched script as well as the source file.

SOSReschlongifyPatch_3_000_004.7z

• 4 months later...

Archived