What a mod needs to get its own subforum?

What a mod needs to get its own subforum on LL?

I noticed that SOS has only sticky status even though it has many mods built for it.

HDT - PE has got its own subforums in adult section even though its only one mod that is not even updated but it has few mods that use it and are available for download from there.

I wonder mostly about OSA + Osex.

OSA being new framework with high range of possibilities that many are interested in would upon release benefit from having all mods based arround it grouped on one easy to search place.

Mods for it wouldnt be only animation mods, there is already quest mod using it (Amorous Adventures), people can create new content to expand and improve the framework like sound packs or xml files that change expressions, create NPC personalities and many other things or they can create their own mods based on it like combat animations or any other scripted content that uses OSA's API.

While some old mods are finalized or no longer getting updated OSA brings new possibilities and new life to Skyrim modding.

LL already benefits from OSA and Osex by gaining more members from nexus, people from youtube and other places who joined solely to download OSA and Osex (their first post ever is on OSA topic) that is available on LL and no where else even though it will be available on nexus again.

So is it possible for OSA to get its own subforum on adult section upon release similar to how HDT-PE has its own?

That would be up to Ashal.  He is the only one that can create forum sections.

If it is something you want to pursue, I suggest shooting him a PM.  Be warned, it may take him a week or two to respond.  He works a day job and maintains the site after that, so if it isn't something that is on fire, it takes him a bit to get to it.

Cheers,

Greg