Hi everyone

Don´t know if there is this kinda guide so i´m going to ask, if there already is a guide please tell med where to find it.

The guide i was thinking about is "step-by-step" guide with all nessesery mods and in what order to install the mods and all extras needed like FNIS and so on.

The guide should include the fallowing:

1 - Cum Shot
2 - Fill her up cum inflation
3 - Squirt
4 - SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
5 - Pregnancy
6 - Belly distortions with SOS
7 - Floppy SOS
8 - All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy with collisions

Is there a guide like this?

If not could someone please make one with only the above mods and nessesery progs needed.

Please help me out :)

Best regards to all.

Hi everyone

Don´t know if there is this kinda guide so i´m going to ask, if there already is a guide please tell med where to find it.

The guide i was thinking about is "step-by-step" guide with all nessesery mods and in what order to install the mods and all extras needed like FNIS and so on.

The guide should include the fallowing:

1 - Cum Shot

2 - Fill her up cum inflation

3 - Squirt

4 - SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

5 - Pregnancy

6 - Belly distortions with SOS

7 - Floppy SOS

8 - All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy with collisions

Is there a guide like this?

If not could someone please make one with only the above mods and nessesery progs needed.

Please help me out :)

Best regards to all.

For the most part those are all mods.. just go to their respective pages, and download them and install them + their listed requirements. I feel like I just read 'Can I please have a guide on how to browse a forum to specific mod pages and download and install them'. :-/

Guide:

1) Open up the description of the mod you want to install and READ ANYTHING before downloading

2) Look for any required mods, and READ their description before downloading

3) Repeat Step 2 until a mod doesn't mention any requirements anymore

4) Use a mod manager.

Archived