Modders: Custom LAPF Tweaks

iamnoone

I was wondering if there any modders who have customized Lovers with PK to their liking.  At least, any willing to share?  No need for files, a description or a link to another post would work.

When working on this with fejeena, it got me curious what others have done with the framework.

Lovers with PK esp

I changed the AI Package "xLoversPkrVisitorAI" in the Lovers with PK esp, removed the "Always sneak" flag.

If I have Sex in public or other NPCs are in the same cell  why should the spectators sneak?

Sex in the middle of the IC market district and 10 NPCs surround the fucking couple, all in sneak position....are they all in crouch position because they have problems with the eyes? short-sighted without his glasses? 

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp : added more ani numbers to most of the creatures, so I can add new animation from the Creatures Overhaul - Workshop without replace/overwrite the old ani. I can use, test and compare old and new animations. And if I don't want a ani I can simply remove it from the xLoversCreature.ini.

EDIT:

I merged  LoverMB2.esp with Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp, now both in the LoverMB2.esp .

---------------------------------

Add a new token in Lovers with PK esm
xLoversPkrignoreSpectators "Lovers ignore spectators"

It's for LoversBed. But Lovers Bed should not be a master file for any Mod.

Lovers Bed: replaced the stupid distance check with a "GetDetectionLevel  player" check. My should the NPCs notice a player with high sneak skill at a certain distance?
And there was a "bug", the NPCs started sex even if the player standing next to the bed ...then the xLoversBedCallback script stoped the sex. Why not a "detect player" check in the sex start script ( xLoversBedScript )  ?

And I add the "xLoversPkrignoreSpectators"  token check. If the "fucking" NPCs have the token in inventory they ignore the player.

xLoversBedScript

if tmpr.GetDisabled == 0
            if tmpr.IsActor && tmpr.GetIsCreature == 0 && tmpr.GetDead == 0 && tmpr.GetDistance Player < 8000
                if GetRandomPercent < execper && tmpr.GetSleeping == 3 && ( tmpr.GetDetectionLevel  player < 2 || tmpr.GetItemCount xLoversPkrignoreSpectators >= 1 )
                    if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tmpr
                        Let arData[ ar_Size arData ] := tmpr
                    endif
                endif
            endif
        endif
;next
        set tmpr to GetNextRef
    loop

-------------------------
Sex starts only if player is not detected or NPC has xLoversPkrignoreSpectators  Token

xLoversBedCallback 

Begin Function { trg xme zme flag }

if flag == 0    ;NormalŽž

;if Player.IsSneaking
;set dist to 150  ; 0   the old distance stuff. The player can have sneak skill 100 and invisible spell, but at distance 150 the NPC noticed the player. Why?
;else
;set dist to 300
;endif
        if zme.GetItemCount xLoversPkrignoreSpectators == 0   ; Maybe also xme.GetItemCount xLoversPkrignoreSpectators == 0 ; I'm still testing on an horny nudist island  :D
            if xme.GetDetectionLevel player >= 2 || zme.GetDetectionLevel player >= 2  ;  the old entries   xme.GetDistance Player<=dist || zme.GetDistance Player<=dist   
                Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount xme xLoversPkrAbort 1    ;‚Æ‚è‚ ‚¦‚¸U‚ß‘¤‚ÉŽ‚½‚¹‚悤
                xme.SayTo Player TrespassNoCrime        ;’j‚ªƒZƒŠƒt‚ðŒ¾‚¤
            endif

endif
    endif

End
-----------------
sex is only interrupted if one or both NPCs detect the player. And never interrupted if NPC has xLoversPkrignoreSpectators Token

--------------------------------------
The xLoversPkrignoreSpectators token I want use for a brothel or sex orgy.
So I can use AI packages Wander, sit (eat and drink), use item at ( dance and cheer), and some NPCs with spleep packaged lie on beds ( drunken) wake up and fuck and sleep again, or  NPCs go to bed after dancing and then they sleep and fuck. And they don't stop fucking if the player is near.

On my test nudist island the NPCs fuck the whole day via dialogs,  sometimes they still talk about mud crabs but most time they ask they each other " Wanna fuck" and then they fuck. And at night they continue fucking ( with LoversBed)  and the player can always watch.

Why should they fuck in public at day and at night they stop if player is near ?????

In Joburg I disabled the purple mist. I play without warning messages so I also do not want  that the stalkers are purple glowing.

@ComradeF: there are number of places in joburg scripts looking like (targetRef.)PMS <name> (put magic shader iirc). I commented all them too.

@TS: i changed nudeness calculating function (in main LPK) in purpose to tell some (too revealing, lingerie etc) clothes as "nude", so such items  1) are not unequiped when sex;  2) wearing them could provocate some events (Joburg or PlayerSlaveCry v043).  Decision works on item weight fractional part (such as 0.2, 1.2, 2.2 and so on). Would be nice if LPK had something like SexoutClothingEvaluation.

UPD: LoversJoburg - if stalker runs in face direction, he doesn't push victim but simply asks  standard ~"wanna fuck?" Stalker'chance conditions are tweaked so guards (and followers) do not threat themselves but also lower other chances just by their presence. But "observers" rise their individual stalking factors during observing ("hot events are heating common atmosphere"). Plus day\night hour' probabilities edited so night is *50 times danger than daytime (creatures not affected though).

LoversHooker - nobody approach while pc has not started "career" by herself; or if she has any weapon equiped; also npc with guild rank lower than pc do not approach with hookups; and hooker ranking depends on earned money (default - clients number). Next change i want to make is dynamic "2D-ranking", where ranks(occupations) are based on moving average of servicing price and moving average of services number (per week). For example, title "elite rose" is for high price and rare occasions, and "public hole" is for high temp with low price. With that our character can "go to success", "degrade" or decide to retire ("return to honest life" :angel:).
ps: "moving average" is simple:   Xav = i*Xav + (1 - i)*X, where i (abt 0.8-0.98) serves as inertial coefficient. 

• 8 months later...

I made it that males would be in the defensive position when asking or being asked for sex from females, I also have a version where its only when being asked for sex... i just have to remember which esp it is... lovers with pk i think?

also got to check for any other modifications, i may have edited dialogue as well, although it's rather informal and modern, if anyone is interested i could edit the post later to add the files or look into what i changed and pass that info along.

Lovers with PK esp

I changed the AI Package "xLoversPkrVisitorAI" in the Lovers with PK esp, removed the "Always sneak" flag.

If I have Sex in public or other NPCs are in the same cell  why should the spectators sneak?

Sex in the middle of the IC market district and 10 NPCs surround the fucking couple, all in sneak position....are they all in crouch position because they have problems with the eyes? short-sighted without his glasses? 

How easy do you think it would be to replace sneaking with masturbating in that script?

The script add a AI pack ( and I only changed the "Always sneak" flag.)

So you must expand the script: You need a AI pack, the NPCs must come and watch.

Then the script must check the distance ( less than XX from Sex-couple ) and start the masturbating.

?? But wasn't there a potion in Lovers MB2 ? or another Mod that spectators  masturbate?

assassinator88: most things you can do yourself with TES4Edit or CSE.  Lovers with PK esp  only unchech the "Always sneak" flag.

My LoversBed version is not perfect, Sometimes the NPCs react "funny". So I will not upload it. ( maybe after i found out what's wrong and fixed it )

Lovers with PK esm   and merged  LoverMB2.esp with Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp  I can upload or PM

joburg  i have uploaded

Archived