Need help creating standalone NPC with CBBE and RaceMenu

Guest Kanori24

Guest Kanori24

Hi all :) Today I took on the challenge of creating my very own NPC. My intention is to create the perfect partner, so following the advice in Juice's article (sorry won't let me post link) I made a vuluptuous blond elf in RaceMenu and exported her as .NPC to the Skyrim directory using command spf Lynneth. After that, everything went well in the CK. I was able to create her and actually get her in the game. I wasn't really surprised that she looked nothing like the girl I made in RaceMenu, more like a vanilla default. So I followed Natilde's Tutorial for creating standalone characters. While this certainly helped, it didn't really mention how to deal with RaceMenu-created characters. Nothing like where to find the .tri files and what not. It seemed to lean more toward ECE characters.

So now you know where I stand, let me ask the real questions...

1) Using CBBEBodyslide Racemenu plugin, I shaped Lynneth just how I wanted her in-game. Also taking advantage of XPMSE I utilized the Body Scales section of RM to further tailor her proportions. Will either or both of these customizations even make it into a custom NPC?

2) After creating a character preset and head in RaceMenu, does it output the data to a file anywhere? I presume this would be the elusive .tri files that aren't showing up anywhere in my directories. I found the LynnethBody.jslot and LynnethHead.NIF under SKSE/Plugins/CharGen but there is no .tri with the same name or anything.

I've included pics (that I HOPE don't break any forum rules) of Lynneth as I was finishing her up in RaceMenu, and how she looked outside after making her into a follower. The only thing that is similar is the hairstyle. :P Any help would be greatly appreciated! If I can get her working I would happily upload her. Thanks!

post-1122620-0-09190400-1468265056_thumb.png

post-1122620-0-83374300-1468265172_thumb.png

As far as I know, you need to create the body in bodyslide to generate the .nif files, so then you can use those body files as part of your custom npc by givem them exclusive usage 

basically just click that link dpflutie9 posted LOL

Archived