Tutorial to Create a Follower

Thanks!

However I don't want to mess with Vanilla equipment and I don't write code :(

I was hoping for a solution that only involved "hacking" the follower esp...

• 3 weeks later...

Would this guide work with Fallout 4?

Partially.

Some items of CK are the same.

Some other items are difficult, like exporting a face and re-importing it.

Dialogues work in a completely different way.

And of course no SexLab integration for FO4.

In the Witch of the Winds' Skyrim Creation Kit Tutorial - Creating A Player House #1 : Setup, Object Handling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuDaz1PgZdI

It says:

To disable those Error Messages, make this change in the SkyrimEditor.ini file that is in the Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ folder:

Change the bBlockMessageBoxes=0 to bBlockMessageBoxes=1

I made this change. It worked for me, but I don't know if it has any other bad consequences.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me? :/ 

I save my face after using racemenu with spf but instead of getting my red hair girl I get this beast thing.

I tried before and after i ctlr F4 but got same results. Is it because i used one of my presets instead of starting from scratch?

post-751574-0-14821500-1485233414_thumb.jpg post-751574-0-45299900-1485233360_thumb.jpg

p.s. Thks for tutorial!

• 6 months later...

Hi CPU,

I have a problem...

A member who uses the "Kalena Rios Transsexual Follower" that I started to create, then by a teamwork, your tutorial, and helps became a mod; he sent a message like this:

"An Excellent MOD.but I am Having a Different Problem to Others..When She Smiles and Sometimes on Talking,her Mouth is Odd in that (Difficult to Describe) the Inside of Her Mouth Appears on the Outside,Rather Like 2 Fangs which Protrude..It is so Bad that I find it Distracting to Look at Her and have had to Uninstall it..This Happens whichever Body Mod I have Installed e.g. UNP/CBBE..I know Next to Nothing about Modding and have NO Idea on How to Rectify this Problem...."

Actually, I have no idea what he's talking about...

For that reason, I can't help him. I don't recall such a problem. Maybe, it's the mouth's texture & mesh cause the problem. I don't know.

If you can help me in this issue and explain me how the solve it, I'll really appreciate...

Nehaberlan...

The mouth is simply too far back in the head. There are two parts to the mouth, one is an actual mouth with teeth and if you sculpt the face to have the mouth too far back, the teeth in the (normally invisible) mouth nif will clip through the lips. This is specially noticeable when using an extreme morph file like Female Facial Animation, which really opens up the mouth (can think of one or two reasons), and this happens on quite a few followers. I don't think your follower would be the only affected one.

You will notice that in real life the lips are usually at a fairly small distance behind the nose. However this would make most people look like apes on screen. Hence we set the mouth back. Due to the fact that we are seeing a 3D image rendered on a 2D screen, it can become a little wonky in certain situations. The best way to solve it would be to move the mouth forward either as slider or by sculpt. If it affects the look too much (it shouldn't, as the effect will only be visible in profile) I would suggest leave it be.

The mouth is simply too far back in the head. There are two parts to the mouth, one is an actual mouth with teeth and if you sculpt the face to have the mouth too far back, the teeth in the (normally invisible) mouth nif will clip through the lips. This is specially noticeable when using an extreme morph file like Female Facial Animation, which really opens up the mouth (can think of one or two reasons), and this happens on quite a few followers. I don't think your follower would be the only affected one.

You will notice that in real life the lips are usually at a fairly small distance behind the nose. However this would make most people look like apes on screen. Hence we set the mouth back. Due to the fact that we are seeing a 3D image rendered on a 2D screen, it can become a little wonky in certain situations. The best way to solve it would be to move the mouth forward either as slider or by sculpt. If it affects the look too much (it shouldn't, as the effect will only be visible in profile) I would suggest leave it be.

It sounds very logical.

Kalena Rios Follower is based on a real person, I tried to adapted her face & body in the game. For that reason, I'm worried if I may destroy her face after doing these new settings.

Maybe, a very small adjustment that cannot be noticeable, might be enough.

Thank You for your suggestion...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...