Yeah, the mod cannot be "activated" if there are no rules.

So also the "deactivation" is not visible in this case.

In a future version, I will try to handle this case.

20 minutes ago, jakijak said:

hi

Each time i go to scent of sex MCM and select a creature race the game crash when i go back to the game or just click on a menu.

Sorry about that.

Sadly will be very hard for me to find why you have this problem.

Try to reproduce the problem and send me the papyrus log, but I don't think I will find useful information inside.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

Sorry about that.

Sadly will be very hard for me to find why you have this problem.

Try to reproduce the problem and send me the papyrus log, but I don't think I will find useful information inside.

here is the papyrus log, i will try to disable other mod maybe there is a conflict.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi there. 

I'm getting a new setup ready for a playthrough in Skyrim SE. There are just a few things that are not working jet, but I'm ready to go. As I told you a few pages ago, that SSx is doing its job, but it has a few issues in SE. I just want to track them down to the source.

Using the rule that i created for Oldrim work in the same way as they did before.

But I have two major problems:

One thing is that the scanned actors are not displayed in the mcm: The actor editor only shows me. This makes it hard to set up faction/race/actor based rules if the faction/race/actor is not on the internal list.

The other problem is that I can create/export/import rules but if I try to edit an existing rule it does not get saved. If this depends on a sexlab function, the info should go to Ashal.

Another little issue is that SSX complains about a wrong SkyUI version. You would be my hero, if you could create a little patch for this.

41 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hi there. 

I'm getting a new setup ready for a playthrough in Skyrim SE. There are just a few things that are not working jet, but I'm ready to go. As I told you a few pages ago, that SSx is doing its job, but it has a few issues in SE. I just want to track them down to the source.

Using the rule that i created for Oldrim work in the same way as they did before.

But I have two major problems:

One thing is that the scanned actors are not displayed in the mcm: The actor editor only shows me. This makes it hard to set up faction/race/actor based rules if the faction/race/actor is not on the internal list.

The other problem is that I can create/export/import rules but if I try to edit an existing rule it does not get saved. If this depends on a sexlab function, the info should go to Ashal.

Another little issue is that SSX complains about a wrong SkyUI version. You would be my hero, if you could create a little patch for this.

Both the scanning of actors in the MCM and saving the rules are done with functions from PapyrusUtil (actually the scan is done via MiscUtil and the rules via JsonUtil.)

About the checking of SkyUI, I can try to send you a patch later, or - at least - tell you which line to remove in the source code.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

Both the scanning of actors in the MCM and saving the rules are done with functions from PapyrusUtil (actually the scan is done via MiscUtil and the rules via JsonUtil.)

About the checking of SkyUI, I can try to send you a patch later, or - at least - tell you which line to remove in the source code.

this helps. so it is papyrusutil. will check it with 3.4, hopefully it will not wreck the SL beta. I don't know anything about scripting... Please patch it, please...

If you plan to do a release for SE you will have to do it anyway...

10 hours ago, CPU said:

Once SL 1.63 will be out (it should support SSE) I will start porting my mods to it.

But I will start with small mods, but one day I will port also SSX.

I have not been lucky with installing Papyrusutil 3.4...There must be something else missing

Probably not all the functions of MiscUtils are ported.

JsonUtils does not really rely on the Skyrim engine, so the port should not be the problem.

MiscUtils may have problems if the underlying SKSE64 or the Skyrim engine are not OK.

26 minutes ago, CPU said:

Probably not all the functions of MiscUtils are ported.

JsonUtils does not really rely on the Skyrim engine, so the port should not be the problem.

MiscUtils may have problems if the underlying SKSE64 or the Skyrim engine are not OK.

I'm not a programmer, but I'm a happy customer, because it works as long as I have set up the rules in oldrim. I don't expected that much.

For me it seems like SSX will be much easier to port as some other mods as long as the dependencies are ok. And I still have a reason to play oldrim...

Well, how can I help to get this going? Should I ask Ashal for help with this?

Just wait to have a full SexLab 1.63 working, and a SKSE64 out of beta.

Then I will put all myself in porting my mods.

Don't push Ashal, not needed. And probably counter-productive.

28 minutes ago, CPU said:

Just wait to have a full SexLab 1.63 working, and a SKSE64 out of beta.

Then I will put all myself in porting my mods.

Don't push Ashal, not needed. And probably counter-productive.

You are right. I think that he is working... better not disturb him...

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

More memory without any additional tools. 

i wanted move to SE to start modding again, but if SE is just more memory, then i can stay in Oldrim with ENB i guess. But i read somewhere SE have a better engine to make a modded game more stable than Oldrim that means less CTD/Freezes, also i read somewhere SE is optimized to get a better performance doing a better use of memory and graphic card, is this true? or is just more memory?

Edit: If is just memory ¿why people wants to move from Oldrim to SE?

27 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

hey, i wish to know why SE is better for modding than Oldrim, less CTD? more performance?

The engine is way better, but we still miss a lot of extra additions done during the years for oldrim, and those are a must for advanced mods.

5 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

i wanted move to SE to start modding again, but if SE is just more memory, then i can stay in Oldrim with ENB i guess. But i read somewhere SE have a better engine to make a modded game more stable than Oldrim that means less CTD/Freezes, also i read somewhere SE is optimized to get a better performance doing a better use of memory and graphic card, is this true? or is just more memory?

Edit: If is just memory ¿why people wants to move from Oldrim to SE?

It is not just memory, the whole engine had a lot of bug fix.

Once SKSE64 will be fully out (not alpha or beta), then there will be no more need to mod for oldrim.

8 minutes ago, CPU said:

It is not just memory, the whole engine had a lot of bug fix.

Once SKSE64 will be fully out (not alpha or beta), then there will be no more need to mod for oldrim.

oh, thanks then, i will stay in Oldrim until SE becomes the main for Skyrim modding

24 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

oh, thanks then, i will stay in Oldrim until SE becomes the main for Skyrim modding

My personal thought seeing how things are going around? End of 2018.

Hi, I've noticed an inconsistency in Interaction dialogue settings:

- When the target is generic NPC, Interaction dialogue displays NPC+NPC dialogue settings, including probabilities for acceptance/denial. (by the way, why do they need to be 2 separate probabilities, instead of just a single slider?)

- When the target is Player, only settings related to NPC+Player are shown.

- But, when the target is set to "Generic or Player", it displays the same settings as for "Player", without the acceptance/denial options for NPC, so you can't set the probabilities.

PS: It would also be a good feature if you could set target acceptance chance based on target's arousal... (instead of using it as a rule start condition).

1 hour ago, Warlock3000 said:

Hi, I've noticed an inconsistency in Interaction dialogue settings:

- When the target is generic NPC, Interaction dialogue displays NPC+NPC dialogue settings, including probabilities for acceptance/denial. (by the way, why do they need to be 2 separate probabilities, instead of just a single slider?)

- When the target is Player, only settings related to NPC+Player are shown.

- But, when the target is set to "Generic or Player", it displays the same settings as for "Player", without the acceptance/denial options for NPC, so you can't set the probabilities.

PS: It would also be a good feature if you could set target acceptance chance based on target's arousal... (instead of using it as a rule start condition).

Noted.

On 2/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, CPU said:

Noted

Cool. :smile:

Forgot to mention another, minor menu bug.

In the "Properties" menu, you can set up a timeout for the rule to become valid again, with 2 menu options for it: "Yes/No" toggle and a value slider.

If a timeout is set, then changing the toggle to "No" has no effect - the slider becomes hidden, but after you save the options and the rule, then open the Properties menu again - the timeout is still there.

I found that the only way to disable the timeout is to set the value slider to 0. Just setting the toggle to "No" doesn't work.