Okay, I reinstalled the mod just so it will be on a clean slate. Somehow consequences consequences and Con consequences option open up, but the aggressive on disappear...

Anyway, mine is already set to "Never" by default. I try to just force the funnybiz animation only by taking out Zyn 4some...no animation get plays, it did ask me to use bed or not, but then they just stand there. Using Mass Match Maker does trigger 4some animations for draugrs. Maybe it's the animations themselves, idk. This is the set up that I test with.

TESV_2017-07-10_18-06-31-84_-_Copy.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_18-07-11-80_-_Copy.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_18-07-16-70_-_Copy.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_18-05-41-36.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_18-11-03-77.jpg

Honestly, it just 4 animations, doesn't effect gameplay too much. At this point, I'm more curious than anything.

• 2 weeks later...

In the interactions submenu you can enable rape on denial and masturbation on denial. Which one of these is checked first? Eg of I set both to Always, which one will trigger?

If I enable spectators and enable masturbation for spectators, will all spectators masturbate or is it percentage-based?

It is probability based. If you set the same level then you get a 50%/50% probability.

All available actors will be used as spectators. Up to the number you define.

All available actors will be used as spectators. Up to the number you define.

But if I e.g. enable masturbation for male spectators, will all male spectators masturbate?

I've played around with the mod some more and I think I've found several bugs or unintended behaviors:

- Spectators do not seem to be working; even though I've tried the mod in in Whiterun and Bannered Mare with plenty of NPCs around I had in all animations just one spectator, a child NPC

- The propabilities in the Interactions sub-menu for Rape on Denial and Masturbation on Denial seem to be wonky; even on the lowest setting masturbation happens almost everytime, and rape happens almost never, even on the second-highest setting (below Always); I've set Aggressive on Denial to always in case that makes a difference

- If the usage of beds is enabled all actors run towards the nearest bed, even for masturbation animations

If it's helpful I can upload the rules I used.

Not easy (depending on the specific futa mod.)

In case the schlong is a visible item, then you can just put it as an item that has to be wear.

Hi

While playing around with creating rules, I had a few ideas for rule filters (conditions) that came to mind that could really expand the scope of rules that could be made:

1. Detection (is the target/source/etc actually seen by anyone? Nude or not)

Why? (example scenarios):

- Guards only punish the player for being out after dark if they actually SEE the player being out after dark. (No need for the player to be nude for the rule to apply)

- Guards SEE the player sneaking and assume they are up to no good. (We can set this up partially, but then the guards, from my experience, would detect the player from across Whiterun or from around the corner. Telepathy, not exactly fair.)

- NPCs only masturbate or have sex together if they do not detect the player.

Side Note: In the MCM, provided that the target is always the one being looked for in these rules, maybe it would look something like “Detected By: Source Yes/No (or Source/Collaborator with the respective yes/no options)”?

Research: In Skyrim, I believe the function for this is called “GetDetected”. (source: The CK)

Looking further, “IsDetectedBy” may be closer to what we would want in this case. (See https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=IsDetectedBy_-_Actor)

2. Day of Week

Why?:

- Orgies which only occur on Sundas (which could be a possibility, lorewise, for Dibella worshippers)

Research: “GetDayOfWeek” seems to be the built in function for this. (Source: The CK)

3. Day of Month

Why?: (See idea #4, they tie together.)

4. Month

Why?:

- Morning Star 18th, Waking Day, orgies occur out on the streets of every city (because, according to the UESP wiki, this day is apparently filled with orgiastic activities.)

Side Note 1: This was mostly just an idea to help add an extra touch to the Holidays mod. Albeit, one could easily just toggle an orgy rule on and off as needed.

Side Note 2: Also, it comes to mind that for date conditions it would be beneficial to be able to save a list of dates for a single rule to apply itself on in order to reduce the amount of rules that one would have to make. (But that would probably be more work.)

Research: “GameMonth.GetValueInt()” seems to be the function to check which in-game month it is. (Source: http://www.gamesas.com/scripting-advice-requested-enabling-objects-month-t260222.html)

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/505114-skyrim-holidays/

Post #8 Is another example I found on how to check the month and day-of-month for ideas 3 & 4.

I recommend these ideas because it seems like the functions to get these values already exist in Skyrim, so why not utilize them in SSX? I’d love to know what you guys think.

Of course, these are just suggestions. Do with them what you will.

Cheers

Hi

Cheers

Thanks for the ideas.

All stuff for dates is easy to do.

Things about "being seen" are possible but really power consuming.

When I go back to this mod (not my priority at the moment, probably in October) I may add these things.

(But probably I will convert the mod to an SKSE plugin to be way faster than how it is right now.)

Hello friends, how r you doing? I would like to say sorry about my poor english in advance..

Well, I'm having problem with creature actors... For some reason I can't select sexualities that include creatures, I can't find creature tags in the quick settings too. The only way I can set up a rule with a creature is by setting the source/collaborator as specific and pointing to a dog or w/e, but this doesn't seem to work well.

I've downloaded the file from this site, 1.4g14, is this the right one? My sexlab creature anims are checked.

I've uploaded some images showing what are my options on the SSX menus:

enb_2017_08_12_11_47_25_65.jpg enb_2017_08_12_11_49_44_74.jpg enb_2017_08_12_11_49_47_72.jpg

I know I'm probably making some dumb mistake, but I couldn't solve it by myself even with the manual :(

Looks like you are using the base as the Nexus version (that does not allow creatures.)

Open your config file (Scent of Sex Config.json) and be sure you have something like:

config:{
  nexusMode:0,
}

I tried this back when it was 1.1, didn't really work in my setup back then, but 1.4g seems to work well!  Having a slight problem, that I didn't see listed as a known issue on the first post, so here goes:

I have rules set up to only apply to two mod-added cells.  Unfortunately, the rules are firing off everywhere in Skyrim.  It seems as though the location-based part of the rules is being ignored.

The relevant part of one of the rules:

"starting" : 
	{
		"arousalLevel" : 15,
		"cells" : "75330|UndergroundBathhouse.esm",
		"filter1" : 32768,
		"filter2" : 0,
		"filter3" : 0,
		"hasToWearColl" : "",
		"hasToWearDst" : "",
		"hasToWearSrc" : "",
		"healthLevel" : -1,
		"interiorExterior" : 1,
		"locationTypes" : "",
		"locations" : "31848|UndergroundBathhouse.esm",
		"magickaLevel" : -1,
		"notToWearColl" : "",
		"notToWearDst" : "",
		"notToWearSrc" : "",
		"prevRule" : -1,
		"staminaLevel" : -1,
		"startsOn" : 0,
		"timeFilter" : -1

Is there any way to stop ssx performance test? It is regularly poping up on the screen.

It is supposed to start only if activated in the MCM.

It cannot be activated in another way.

Is there any way to stop ssx performance test? It is regularly poping up on the screen.

It is supposed to start only if activated in the MCM.

It cannot be activated in another way.

It started after I created some rules based on faction on faction. In old saves I don't have such occuring. For MCM even I don't have it, I didn't activate it.

I'm using the newest version for a while now and it really is the best yet. Most, if not any problems I had with the mod before have disappeared. You have done a great job and made it a must-have in my load order. 

I do have a question, though. Is it possible for Scent of Sex to make rules depending on if an actor is covered with cum? I'm looking at the normal sexlab cum effect that is applied after sex. I just started using Bathing in Skyrim with the sexlab patch to also remove cum when bathing and adding an additional incentive to bathing through the use of Scent of Sex rules would sweeten the pot. 

Thank you for your hard work! 

Finally upgraded to the latest version from 1.4f as it seems to have been stable for awhile now (and found out I was running an old version of Creature Framework thanks to the papyrus errors caused by Scent trying to pull creature gender data that didn't exist), everything seems to be working great.  Thanks for the work keeping the mod updated.

Question on how a running scene affects mob aggression however, I've noticed that when some of my rules fire in a dungeon setting between a few enemy npcs, all of the other enemies in the dungeon tend to become passive until I toggle off Scent of Sex.  The rules in question are mostly creature(s) vs non-follower female NPCs, where the females are usually added by the wenches series of mods and allied to the draugr/falmer ect.  I have made sure that all of my rules are set to never stop combat, but I assumed those options were just to stop a rule from starting with enemies that are actively attacking/searching.

Basically curious if it is something in my settings that causes the mass-pacification, or if it more a function on how Scent allows for hostile creatures to be included in scenes and can't really be avoided.

Can someone give me a clue as to what I need to do to modify a rule?   

I downloaded these two ..... FemaleFollowerSexAskForeplay - jason  and   FemaleFollowerSexAfter3 - jason

and was notified by Scent that the 1 anim in "Ask" was invalid, and 1 anim in "SexAfter" was invalid.

This left "Ask" with 1 kissing anim, but that's ok.

But "SexAfter" has no anims, I went to edit, add tag, loving, count anims, - I get no anims available.

I look in SexLab animations and I have over 300 anims.  

I toggled search tags and waited 2 minutes....saw no notification, exited mcm, opened mcm tried to do the above again, no anims....

?????

EDIT; Turns out I had to save the tags, leave that page and then return to that page before it would register. 

The plethora of rules this mod has for sex is amazing. I'm particularly fond of the ability to enable NPCs to approach and ask for sex.  I feel that for as sexy as my character is, she should almost never have to ask for sex or worse, beg for it. And this mod would let me have that.

This finally makes my character the bad bitch I know her to be. lol This is immersion (at a base level, but immersion nonetheless)

I only wish that I could use the lot of introductory lines instead of just one.. and that there were more of them. The same line wears it's welcome  

Stumbled over this mod, installed it and have to say it's amazing. I started with a simple "follower anal rapes player" after asking for sex and gets a denial. Filters are naked /armor values, slot edits) and arousal value. It works about perfect, I just haven't understood yet how to link certain animations to a denial if Scent counts the whole rule as aggressive. It always plays all 53 anal animations (which are all aggressive by default), but not always one of the 12 favorites I chose. 

If this mod would even deliver the "Lover's Victim" debuff, it would be the perfect replacement. Ever thought to add that ? Lover's Victim might still work for PC/NPC, but in my game I think it kills animation adaption after a while (actor 1 and actor 2 aren't snychronized anymore and just a complete restart of Skyrim will fix that). 

I have a few questions though:

- Is it possible to define a follower rule which works even when the follower is not in follower status right now (total dismiss, AFT "light" dismiss)

- Is it possible to edit the interaction phrases (where sources/targets ask for sex or else) without causing major issues ? and where are they stored ?

CPU, are all of the NPC to NPC topics hard coded into the scenes?

I seem to recall at one point we could change what they were saying, but now can't.

I looked in TES5Edit and see the same topics repeated many times, with parameters, but it seems it would be very hard to know which ones to change.

What I'm trying to do...

If I have a rule where NPCs come to milk my Milk Maids, and with NPC-to-NPC conversations enabled... I would like to have them say things specifically for the milk maids.