Is this still going to be incompatible with SexLab Solutions?

It was never incompatible.

You just have to set the option "Exclude Actors from Named Scenes".

P.S.

This is a recap of all the commits I did on the Dev branch on GitHub:

Commits on Jul 13, 2016

-> OK, good progresses, dialogues are completed and I did the first NPC … …

Commits on Jul 12, 2016

-> Now the scenes including the player, both the ones where the player i… …

Commits on Jul 11, 2016

-> The MCM is good to go. All can be set correctly. Warning: Only the "p… …

CPULL committed 2 days ago

-> Some fixes on the Interactions page. Not yet tested.

Commits on Jul 10, 2016

-> Bunch of new stuff. …

The rules where the player is asking seems to work.

-> Commits on Jun 30, 2016

Fully functional scanners, Cell, Alias, and Cloak.

-> Commits on Jun 26, 2016

Big improvements on this version. MCM is almost completed, the actors… …

Commits on Jun 22, 2016

-> All scripts compile, but the scenes do not yet start (no time today t… …

Commits on Jun 21, 2016

-> Some other fixes on MCM and main controller.

Commits on Jun 20, 2016

-> Some extra fix on the MCM

Commits on Jun 19, 2016

-> The MCM is completed. Some of the rule execution functions are still … …

Commits on Jun 14, 2016

-> Only one last page of the MCM has to be completed. The "Starting Mode… …

Commits on Jun 12, 2016

-> Some other pages done. One step closer to the release (that is still … …

Commits on Jun 6, 2016

-> Some progresses, still not playable

Commits on May 27, 2016

-> Some improvements on the code. Still progressing on the implementatio… …

Commits on May 25, 2016

-> Progressing on the RuleChecker

Commits on May 24, 2016

-> Progressing. Still long way to get the new version.

Commits on Apr 24, 2016

-> Building version 1.3. It does not compile right now.

CPULL committed on Apr 24

-> Before starting V1.3

And, if you like, the Dev version is playable, also if it is not completed and fully working.

Hi.

Answering to a post that @Sacremas did I had an idea.

The post was about having orgies.

As you may be aware, version 1.3 will support up to 5 actors for an animation.

But still, in the current implementation, this cycle will be followed.

In Parallel: Actors are scanned.

In Parallel: Rules are checked to see if they can be filled and all possible actors are stored

In Parallel: A rule is selected from the possible ones, and a scene is run

Now, if you want an orgy, you may want to start a rule multiple times, and quickly.

Technically, the only things I have to do, is to add another flag to the rules "Enable orgies" that will do a small change in the rule execution:

For a rule "Orgies enabled", until there are valid potential actors to fill the rule, a new scene will be started right away, without waiting.

Consider a rule like:

Target: Any Human Female

Source: Any Human Male

Tags: none (all anims possible)

Enable Orgies: Yes

And then start it in a open city like Whiterun or Solitude.

A single rule will be fired probably 4 times (4 scenes are and will be the maximum for this version.)

Will it be an orgy? Really close, and with just a new flag, and pretty much no extra code to be written.

I will give it a try this evening and let you all know.

Hey, CPU! I really, really like this mod, It is the best sex mod for a game I have ever seen. I dreamed of being able to set rules like this for a long time, because it allows you to replace mod after mod by emulating their functionality, with much greater freedom.

If I may, I would like to make some requests and suggestions.

Actor list

Instead of specifying actors per rule, you could create a named list which you can add actors to. This way, you can specify the list, instead of each actor, so you can update the list at one place and have it propagate to every rule that uses it. You could have many lists, just like rules, and add and remove actors from them freely.

Negative location filter

Allow a rule to start at the locations that were not specified. So you can make a rule only trigger at the wilderness, or at every place that is not a house, etc.

Time based start

Allow to set a period of the day for the rule to start: morning, afternoon, night or late night. Or perhaps giving it a start hour and end hour.

Item based selection

Allows you to specify an item that makes an actor valid for the rule. This way you can give a specific ring to every woman that you want to behave as a prostitute, and they would become eligble for the prostute rule. The item could be recognized equiped or unequiped, depending of what you need, so you don't have to force equip it everywhere.

Payment interaction

This would trigger an exchange of gold at the beggining or end of the scene, according to the value specified in the rule. It would be great to simulate prostitution. The rule would be something like: give X gold to Source/Target at the Beggining/End of scene.

Alphabetical sorting of rules

(sorry :P)

Again, thanks a lot, I'm having a lot of fun!

Hey, CPU! I really, really like this mod, It is the best sex mod for a game I have ever seen. I dreamed of being able to set rules like this for a long time, because it allows you to replace mod after mod by emulating their functionality, with much greater freedom.

If I may, I would like to make some requests and suggestions.

Actor list

Instead of specifying actors per rule, you could create a named list which you can add actors to. This way, you can specify the list, instead of each actor, so you can update the list at one place and have it propagate to every rule that uses it. You could have many lists, just like rules, and add and remove actors from them freely.

Negative location filter

Allow a rule to start at the locations that were not specified. So you can make a rule only trigger at the wilderness, or at every place that is not a house, etc.

Time based start

Allow to set a period of the day for the rule to start: morning, afternoon, night or late night. Or perhaps giving it a start hour and end hour.

Item based selection

Allows you to specify an item that makes an actor valid for the rule. This way you can give a specific ring to every woman that you want to behave as a prostitute, and they would become eligble for the prostute rule. The item could be recognized equiped or unequiped, depending of what you need, so you don't have to force equip it everywhere.

Payment interaction

This would trigger an exchange of gold at the beggining or end of the scene, according to the value specified in the rule. It would be great to simulate prostitution. The rule would be something like: give X gold to Source/Target at the Beggining/End of scene.

Alphabetical sorting of rules

(sorry :P)

Again, thanks a lot, I'm having a lot of fun!

Hi. Some answers:

Actor list -> Already available. (1.3)

Negative location filter -> Already available. (1.2)

Time based start -> Already available. (1.3)

Item based selection -> Already available. (1.2)

Payment interaction -> Maybe in future, but do not think it will be easy or immersive. A good history has to be written behind to be acceptable

Alphabetical sorting of rules -> I may consider this for V1.3, but I will not promise.

You are gorgeous!

I guess I have to play with it more to learn how to do the negative location and the item selection.

About the payment interaction, I think it can be really simple. All it needs to make sense is a solicitation dialogue.

If the rule is triggered when the player asks:

Player: "How much do you charge?"

NPC: "X septims."

Player: "Ok, let's go." / "Sorry, that's too much."

If the rule makes the NPC approach the player:

NPC: "I can offer you a good time for X septims." 

Player: "Ok, let's go." / "Sorry, that's too much."

If the rule was between NPCs, I don't think the player even needs to know if there was a payment or not. In this case, the exchange of gold can happen silently, or not at all.

If it is too difficult to make the alphabetical sorting, perhaps just being able to move the rule up or down in the list?

I'm really eager for v1.3!

The problem for the "Payment" are a little bit different. It is not a question of dialogues.

The rule sorting is almost implemented.

It is an option in the debug page to sort them. Not automatic, not done every time. On request, by clicking a button, when you like to do it.

Quick question.  Is there a rule to check if and actor see a certain actor naked?  Such as target sees source naked?  I think there is only a see anybody naked rule.

In 1.2 is what NicoleDragoness said: somebody sees a specific participant nude.

In 1.3 You can set any position to see any other position nude. With all possible combinations of participants.

Is negative location really available in 1.2 ??

Cause I've only been able to add "positive" locations...  how do I exclude a location ???  (can I really be that blind...?... :-) ...)

Negative locations in 1.2 are possible only for Interior/Exterior cells.

The problem for the "Payment" are a little bit different. It is not a question of dialogues.

The rule sorting is almost implemented.

It is an option in the debug page to sort them. Not automatic, not done every time. On request, by clicking a button, when you like to do it.

Thanks, CPU!

About the "Payment", currently, in my games, to simulate prostitution, I just open the NPC inventory and give/take the money, that is why I thought it wouldn't be difficult.

Found a bug in one of the scripts, it caused a very exciting new form of savegame corruption.

From line 1773 of ssxController.psc:

while dd<len
            ddm+= (dd + 1) + " " + people[dd].getDisplayName()
            if dd<len - 1
                ddm+=", "
            endIf
        endWhile

I found a pair of strings in a savegame that occupied about 2mb of the file. The Skyrim engine can handle long strings, but they corrupt savegames because the string size field is only 16 bits. Apparently it never occurred to the Bethesda developers that someone would make a string that long. I mentioned this on the Crash Fixes forum (since it is actually a bug with how Skyrim writes out savegames).

Found a bug in one of the scripts, it caused a very exciting new form of savegame corruption.

From line 1773 of ssxController.psc:

while dd<len
            ddm+= (dd + 1) + " " + people[dd].getDisplayName()
            if dd<len - 1
                ddm+=", "
            endIf
        endWhile

I found a pair of strings in a savegame that occupied about 2mb of the file. The Skyrim engine can handle long strings, but they corrupt savegames because the string size field is only 16 bits. Apparently it never occurred to the Bethesda developers that someone would make a string that long. I mentioned this on the Crash Fixes forum (since it is actually a bug with how Skyrim writes out savegames).

Hello @markdf,

thanks for reporting this (global) problem.

If I understand correctly the "size" of a string is limited to 16 bits, so it is max 16383 characters, correct?

Is this space for a single string or for all strings together?

the ssxController does not exist anymore in the new version, but I still use long strings to store some information.

Hello @markdf,

thanks for reporting this (global) problem.

If I understand correctly the "size" of a string is limited to 16 bits, so it is max 16383 characters, correct?

Is this space for a single string or for all strings together?

the ssxController does not exist anymore in the new version, but I still use long strings to store some information.

It's 65535 characters, and it's the limit for one string. I don't think there's any particular limit on the length of the string table other than the limit of 65535 total strings (which is already addressed by Crash Fixes). H38 may be implementing a fix for this too, probably just truncating any strings that take up more than 64kb of space.

It's 65535 characters, and it's the limit for one string. I don't think there's any particular limit on the length of the string table other than the limit of 65535 total strings (which is already addressed by Crash Fixes). H38 may be implementing a fix for this too, probably just truncating any strings that take up more than 64kb of space.

Excellent. Thanks for sharing,

In the version I am developing all strings are truncated at 2048 characters.

Progress Update

Just a small note: do you have an idea of how many times the vanilla guys in Bannered Mare had sex during my tests?

I am trying to keep a single post for the progress updates: here.

waiting for 1.3 - i can uninstall LOVERS COMFORT if i'm not mistaken. can't wait. :cool:

Beta testing started a couple of hours ago.

Probably next week-end I will release it.

waiting for 1.3 - i can uninstall LOVERS COMFORT if i'm not mistaken. can't wait. :cool:

Beta testing started a couple of hours ago.

Probably next week-end I will release it.

no rush take ur time and thanks for all ur hard work!

it may seem thankless at times but you really do bring enjoyment to a 6yr old game :D

I haven't looked at this mod much yet. How does it replace Lovers Comfort?

No clues.

But technically you can create one or more rules, where one actor is the player, another is a marriage partner, set the time to be only during the nights, and have sex.

And a couple of billions of variations.

Check the 1.3 dev from GITHub, in case you wanna try before next week end.

I haven't looked at this mod much yet. How does it replace Lovers Comfort?

so this mod will let you do the matchmaking. there is a feature that lets you pick and choose who (specific NPCs) will engage under what conditions. the feature was there in 1.2 but wasn't working.

in lovers comfort the algorithms scanned the cell and did the matching. if you like that lack of control then i guess LC is more for you but SS 1.3 will offer the ability to control the who and what and when (if i'm not mistaken)

I am looking forward to the milk mod economy support as well, take your time man, the version we have now does quite a lot. I  would not be surprised if you added a feature where a potential partner would only fuck you if your dick was a certain size or if you had enough wealth.