I am looking forward to the milk mod economy support as well, take your time man, the version we have now does quite a lot. I  would not be surprised if you added a feature where a potential partner would only fuck you if your dick was a certain size or if you had enough wealth.

Milk Mod: it is an option for a future upgrade

Dick of specific size: not possible, at least I am not aware of a way to get the size from SOS

Enough health: already available in 1.2

I am looking forward to the milk mod economy support as well, take your time man, the version we have now does quite a lot. I  would not be surprised if you added a feature where a potential partner would only fuck you if your dick was a certain size or if you had enough wealth.

Milk Mod: it is an option for a future upgrade

Dick of specific size: not possible, at least I am not aware of a way to get the size from SOS

Enough health: already available in 1.2

how about option where if your follower or you are at a right arousel lvl and you have soul oven installed. you can force it into them as an random aggression scene Oo

Hi CPU

I don't know, but Relationship won't increase after animation. Maybe my computer to slow or something.

(I don't know what is papyrus lag timer, but in my debuging console it's about 30-40 sec)

Also ScentOfSex can't see some of Zaz-animations, like: Spanking (ZapEx_Spank01), Furo tentacles and other

----------------------------------------------

In future version (If you will update) can You add some enemy factions actors like bandits, hired-thugs

and others as Target/Source.

Also I would prefer post animation feutures like "set Target/Source destination

(e.g. set target.destination to "Bee and bard")

or set source health to 10%,

something like that

Hi CPU

I don't know, but Relationship won't increase after animation. Maybe my computer to slow or something.

(I don't know what is papyrus lag timer, but in my debuging console it's about 30-40 sec)

Also ScentOfSex can't see some of Zaz-animations, like: Spanking (ZapEx_Spank01), Furo tentacles and other

----------------------------------------------

In future version (If you will update) can You add some enemy factions actors like bandits, hired-thugs

and others as Target/Source.

Also I would prefer post animation future like "set Target/Source destination

(e.g. set target.destination to "Bee and bard")

or set source health to 10%,

something like that

In 1.3 (only partially on 1.2) you can use Factions. So if you want "bandits" as sources, it is possible.

I am not sure what you mean for "set target.destintion to Bee and barb", if it is teleporting the actors to a cell, then no.

If you mean something like: this rule will work only when you are in the Bee and barb, then it is already possible.

Setting values "after" the action is done, is not in my plans.

I am not sure what you mean for "set target.destintion to Bee and barb", if it is teleporting the actors to a cell, then no.

If you mean something like: this rule will work only when you are in the Bee and barb, then it is already possible.

I mean teleporting after to cell.

thanx for reply (ㆆ_ㆆ)

is not in my plans

but post action feutures would be cool

CPU, would you be willing to raise the rules limit a little bit? With the faction system and all, I guess I will be running out of space. :(

A few more days to get my PC back and I will surely be tryng the beta!

The limit I am planning is 24. Just because I need to check all of them and fill them. So too many rules will just slow down too much.

For me increasing or decreasing the rule limit is a matter of seconds (I just need to duplicate an alias in a quest.)

I will see, maybe I will release a "patch" where the number of rules is 64 or something like that. Not as main file, use it if you like. That is really easy for me to do.

Wow, that was fast!

I would need only about 30, for the rules I'm planning. I like to differentiate between public and private rules, so people keep their clothes in public, do some standing animations in the alley, you know...

I don't know if v1.3 allows to set clothing according to location though, so it might be unecessary. Perhaps it would be simpler to add a rule limit slider and just say: increase it at your own risk?

Wow, that was fast!

I would need only about 30, for the rules I'm planning. I like to differentiate between public and private rules, so people keep their clothes in public, do some standing animations in the alley, you know...

I don't know if v1.3 allows to set clothing according to location though, so it might be unecessary. Perhaps it would be simpler to add a rule limit slider and just say: increase it at your own risk?

The "wearning" pre and after are not afftected by locations, also in 1.3

But actually, adding a slider for the max possible number of rules is a matter of seconds for me.

Thanks for this idea. Consider it done. With a max of 64 rules (because I am lazy.)

Done. In the beta version, available on GitHub, you can select the maximum number of rules between: 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 56, and 64. The default is 24.

Just keep in mind that I did not yet increased the number of aliases, I will do it later today.

Done, it is on GitHub fully working. But just for Expert mode.

Hi CPU,

I know you have directed people to the SSX Github. Do you want feedback on this code yet, or is the beta still in the pipeline?

I know there has been some problems recently with the LL site upgrade. The original PM beta testing thread shows you as being a deleted member, I guess that is no longer maintained.

sry if this is a dumb question but can the rules be restricted to a certain cell?

HI,

Have you tried setting the location option. You should be able to filter the action so scenes only occur in certain places (i.e All Inns, or say Bannered Mare)

Hope this helps

sry if this is a dumb question but can the rules be restricted to a certain cell?

HI,

Have you tried setting the location option. You should be able to filter the action so scenes only occur in certain places (i.e All Inns, or say Bannered Mare)

Hope this helps

ok that was what i was wanting to know. just wanted to know that it was a feature. thanx

CPU, could I persuade you to add the mod's version number and/or update date to the topic's title, like many other modders do? It is very convenient for browsing the downloads subforum for updated mods.

It is already like that.

...you can select the maximum number of rules between: 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 56, and 64. The default is 24.

Thanks!

A few clarifications:

1. Is there a difference in performance between, let's say, having 8 rules with a 24 limit versus 8 rules with a 8 limit?
  2. Do disabled rules count against the rule limit?

...you can select the maximum number of rules between: 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 56, and 64. The default is 24.

Thanks!

A few clarifications:

1. Is there a difference in performance between, let's say, having 8 rules with a 24 limit versus 8 rules with a 8 limit?
  2. Do disabled rules count against the rule limit?

Hello.

The "maximum number of rules" has an impact on the performance.

Because all of the possible rules, defined or not, have to be checked.

So higher the maximum limit is, then more the performance is impacted.

Now, rules that are not defined or disabled, have a little impact on performance.

But the defined rules have a huge impact because all the checks inside to find everything (actors, start modes, locations, etc.)

The rule limit is defined by the user. It is just the size of the box.

All the rules you define, enabled or disabled, will consume one of the places.

are you going to alow to have more then 3 people in the next verson and btw. just letting you know.

it was trying to add NoBody to the sex party (pun intended) but was saying NoBody was found. it was treating NoBody as an NPC and couldnt find the NPC with the Name NoBody @_@ why i had to uninstall it. wouldn't stop looking for it even though i had no rules listed

other then that. it is a wounderful mod ^^

Version 1.3 allows for up to 5 people for the same rule, and also for the same rule to be played multiple times in parallel. So up to 25 = (4+1)*5 actors involved at the same time.

Small notice. Because the documentation is becoming huge, I will not put them in the topics.

I will use the LovesLab Wiki page.

Don't know what it is? Check it out: Scent of Sex Wiki.

Version 1.3 allows for up to 5 people for the same rule, and also for the same rule to be played multiple times in parallel. So up to 25 = (4+1)*5 actors involved at the same time.

Small notice. Because the documentation is becoming huge, I will not put them in the topics.

I will use the LovesLab Wiki page.

Don't know what it is? Check it out: Scent of Sex Wiki.

regestered and checked it out. nice site

Version 1.3

Can't add the Rule

I have started new game, the same issue

Is it for version 1.2?

In all cases, the Papyrus.log is my only source of information to understand what is going on.