layer bikini - skyrim port.

View File

layer bikini from skyrim converted to fallout 4.
cbbe required for female, supports bodyslide.
vanilla and awkcr versions available.

IN-GAME:
ae & awkcr can be crafted at the armorsmith workbench:

aec_cm_co_skimpy_dresses_recipe "outfits - skimpy dresses

vanilla can be crafted at the chemlab:

recipelayerbikini "layer bikini"

obtain using console:

help bikini 0
player.equipitem
player.additem

player.placeatme

CREDITS:
anano - creator of the skyrim mod
sgtmcbiscuits - biscuit bikini retextures.
kitsuneshoujo - tropical layer retextures.
gentaishinigami - violetta retexture.
darkconsole - new american & distressed bikini

I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO FALLOUT 4.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ABOUT THIS MOD. THANKS ❤️

Edited by Aubri

Looks pretty good! Nice work

Thank you so much!! Took me awhile to plug all those textures into xEdit and get them working correctly x_x

Let me know if there are any issues. And show me screenshots if you want! ^_^

come on make so it can be made at the Chemistry station, please, i dont use AWKCR X(

Although I was already planning on making an alternate version, asking nicely never hurts (-:

i had to pull the top layer out a bit to contain my booty. it probably needs to be subdivided though, because the butt doesn't have enough polys for the fallout 4 cbbe body - it clips pretty crazy while sneaking.

post-501843-0-69922200-1468123367_thumb.png

i also added 20% more america by recolouring the beads. attached the textures if anybody wants them.

tumblr_oa3755vASV1u8cymno2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oa3755vASV1u8cymno1_r1_1280.png

BiscuitsAmericanNewBikini_d.dds

BiscuitsAmericanDistressedBikini_d.dds

hey thanks darkconsole! yeah the clipping is pretty ridiculous... not sure how i can fix most of that on my end.

i'm glad you found the bikinis of use though, they look fantastic on your character!

& those beads are too adorable! would you like me to add your new textures into xedit as standalone bikinis? i'll only do it with your permission so lmk!

hey thanks darkconsole! yeah the clipping is pretty ridiculous... not sure how i can fix most of that on my end.

i'm glad you found the bikinis of use though, they look fantastic on your character!

& those beads are too adorable! would you like me to add your new textures into xedit as standalone bikinis? i'll only do it with your permission so lmk!

sure go ahead.

i don't know if its worth adding more entries to the crafting for such a small tweak. could just offer them as optional download overwrite textures.

sure go ahead.

i don't know if its worth adding more entries to the crafting for such a small tweak. could just offer them as optional download overwrite textures.

it shouldn't take me more than a few minutes :]

also, do you think i should redo the bottom mesh?

i doubt it will fix clipping but i don't feel all that good with how it's looking infront of the ladybits.

if you can, i'd try to do something with the mesh. overall it just needs more polygons so it doesn't clip. i'd probably try grid subdividing it first to see if that helps. might as well do the top too, then we can use bodyslide to add a nipple bump lol.

basically though, when done "right" it needs to have lots of smaller squares/triangles, and not spider lines everywhere.

post-501843-0-84918600-1468166461_thumb.png

post-501843-0-25033700-1468166463_thumb.png

if you can, i'd try to do something with the mesh. overall it just needs more polygons so it doesn't clip. i'd probably try grid subdividing it first to see if that helps. might as well do the top too, then we can use bodyslide to add a nipple bump lol.

basically though, when done "right" it needs to have lots of smaller squares/triangles, and not spider lines everywhere.

I have no idea how to do more than the basics ;_;

I've been trying to do some stuff in Maya & 3ds max buttttt my PC can barely run them ;;

plus I can't run Fallout 4 so I have a friend who tests the mod out for me and takes screenshots, etc.

It's a bit out of my reach atm unfortunately.. but if you'd like to make enhancements feel free to take over c:

Thanks again darkconsole =D

LL has been giving me issues past day or so, not sure why. Stuff like this hasn't ever happened before and even all the screenshots broke? ;_;

I'm trying to fix it right now. Also uploading an all-in-one with (hopefully) a working nmm installer. Can choose between AWKCR and Vanilla esps.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks very nice! Sure wish I could get stuff like this for the Jane Bod though!

just switch to cbbe and use a janebod shape preset... why complicate things with multiple versions. everything else that matters including most of the jane outfits already have bodyslide packages.

tumblr_mvq95tg9Kj1snx6rjo2_400.gif bodysliiide

Looks very nice! Sure wish I could get stuff like this for the Jane Bod though!

just switch to cbbe and use a janebod shape preset... why complicate things with multiple versions. everything else that matters including most of the jane outfits already have bodyslide packages.

tumblr_mvq95tg9Kj1snx6rjo2_400.gif bodysliiide

That's a no go isn't it! Jane bod has more slider values! Cannot see how I could use my custom Jane Bod shape preset with CBBE!

• 6 months later...