OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Hi guys. I have the mod working perfectly, but for the fact that I cannot get NPCs to undress. They will undress for literally a half second then redress and that's it. I have tried "removeallitems" in console commands prior to initiating, but the NPC will just redress once I start OSA. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a follower or an NPC in a town, or whether they are wearing modded clothing/armour or otherwise. Those clothes don;t want to come off!

I have everything installed correctly, Papyrus, FNIS, Osex, and Mfg Fix... so I'm stumped. I have Flower Girls working, and the automatic strip works every time when I engage an NPC through FG dialogue.

I really enjoy this mod, and love the functionality of it and the smoothness of OSex animations... just damn frustrating that everything is a dry hump right now! Any help would be greatly appreciated from the LL community.

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2020 at 4:07 PM, RedYeti87 said:

Hi guys. I have the mod working perfectly, but for the fact that I cannot get NPCs to undress. They will undress for literally a half second then redress and that's it. I have tried "removeallitems" in console commands prior to initiating, but the NPC will just redress once I start OSA. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a follower or an NPC in a town, or whether they are wearing modded clothing/armour or otherwise. Those clothes don;t want to come off!

I have everything installed correctly, Papyrus, FNIS, Osex, and Mfg Fix... so I'm stumped. I have Flower Girls working, and the automatic strip works every time when I engage an NPC through FG dialogue.

I really enjoy this mod, and love the functionality of it and the smoothness of OSex animations... just damn frustrating that everything is a dry hump right now! Any help would be greatly appreciated from the LL community.

Unsure if you've either moved on or already figured it out, but you probably have the CBBE 3BBB mod installed, which has an MCM. Disable all the hotkeys in it and it should work. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello guys!
I have the following question... How to activate the woohoo function (bed sex) in OSex Vanilla by Ceo LE-69448 version in Bathing Beauties or Beefcake LuxurySuite LE 6? When I try to activate the function, the character climbs on top of the bed as if he were trapped in it and nothing happens!