OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

I gave the 1.085 a small playthrough with LessIntrusive HUD and it works perfect. However I do have a 16:10 screen so I still have the small issue with the right side menu. 2/3 of it is off the screen.

Edit.

Run into a small problem. Loading a save with the mod installed seems to somewhat break the main menu. there is no selector (red circle) although you can select different menus but the menu will not activate them. Selecting anything only closes the menu.

Starting an Osex scene, there is a selector but the sound effects fond work. 

Edit2

After a few restarts, the main menu works (still no slector) the left menu is positioned correctly, but still no expressions and no sfx.

Is there a simple way to "hook" into certain Events during an ongoing Animation with OSA?

Like for example SexLab does it with .SetHook()?

Example:

Hi Morra, 

Yes i can do that, can you give me more details one exactly what you want to do just in case I'm not picturing right. Migal requested a mod event for when the scene ends and starts so I'll be adding that and can also make it send events on specific things too. I'm tempted to just have every major even have a mod event sent, and you can just register for whatever you want. That way would most likely be cheaper then doing calculations to see what's registered or not before deciding to send something. It will not be in the 1.085 since I'm mostly just finishing up the menus and taking down some of the bigger bugs but I'll have something shortly after with events coming from the scene for papyrus developers to design around.

If you are choreographing a scene you can send a mod event out at any point in the list of steps to respond to at that time also but I see the difference between that and what you are asking for.

What I intended to express was my perplexity, because I thought that OSA and OSEX should eddere the same version to work together.
Probably I was wrong.

Hi Mariulin,

I see your point and often times a new OSex would need to match a new OSA but this round it doesn't matter, nothing that would stop OSex from playing was added this round. Generally their versions will be in sync since I'm developing them side by side but there will be a little breathing room sometimes like this.

Thanks azmodan,

Can you elaborate a little bit. I need to know if by loading you mean Skyrim got turned off then back on and you loaded a game or if you loaded while the game was running in the same session when these bugs occured.

I seriously can't get animations to work. Even after running FNIS. 

To figure this out. By not work do you mean the actors stack inside of each other when you start a scene? The menu would be there you most likely could hear sound and expressions would happen and clicking the menu would do things but they actors just always stay inside of each other chillen.

Is there a simple way to "hook" into certain Events during an ongoing Animation with OSA?

Like for example SexLab does it with .SetHook()?

Example:

Hi Morra, 

Yes i can do that, can you give me more details one exactly what you want to do just in case I'm not picturing right. Migal requested a mod event for when the scene ends and starts so I'll be adding that and can also make it send events on specific things too. I'm tempted to just have every major even have a mod event sent, and you can just register for whatever you want. That way would most likely be cheaper then doing calculations to see what's registered or not before deciding to send something. It will not be in the 1.085 since I'm mostly just finishing up the menus and taking down some of the bigger bugs but I'll have something shortly after with events coming from the scene for papyrus developers to design around.

If you are choreographing a scene you can send a mod event out at any point in the list of steps to respond to at that time also but I see the difference between that and what you are asking for.

Actually that's exactly what I'm asking for. To have the possibility to do something when the scene ends/starts or transitions to another scene.

About your temptation, I'd say go for it. It will be great to have such flexibility.

I need some testing of 1.085 OSA if anyone can help out.

- XML based profile (No liveUpdate yet)

- Cleaned up Papyrus Debug Log

- Less Immersive Hud II and other UI conflict compatability, no more warning boxes and you can use those mods now again with OSA.

- Scene Menu overhaul

- New CPconvert plugin version and setup for non-english characters. RELATIVELY UNTESTED, for people that have been able to get non-english characters working in 1.084 please try the new system out and let me know how it goes.

- ESG is now in the UI, you go to config > configESG > MALE or FEMALE to set them up, TOG to set a slot as excluded

- Settings can be saved now since version updates often make me have to reboot your settings, You can save them for a future version upgrade, hitting load will restore whatever it can (settings that still exist)

- Scaling should be as Migal fixed it now

- Fixed the scene menu from losing focus

- Added more ESG icons and more ESG groups

- Fixed ESG exclusion in the new UI ESG and added help text for how to do it

- Disabled OSFX from being toggleable, since it broke OSA under some circumstances

- Added auto font for non-english users (Scorpion's suggestion, on by default and shoudl set font accordingly, if you don't want it automatically set you can turn off autofont and toggle the font yourself)

- Updated versioning system to now have a _oPatch script which is empty functions but if I need to patch certain issues in the future I can release a patch some errors that get cooked into someone's save I can have them overwrite the script turn on skyrim let it run then uninstall the script. Removed _oVx which was supposed to do this but had some planning mistakes.

- A few other versioning/maintenance changes

Would appreciate testing from a save that already has OSA 1.084 on it to test that version changes work.

NO PROGRESS ON:

CTD when keybinding

Replacing existing installed 1.084J WITHOUT create clean save.
Going into the game you get a warning (SexlabUtil missing).
The animations work properly.
In the navigation menu there are two slots (the first and the second from the top of the middle column) which lead to cyclic animation (SUB squatting on the DOM - sheep's knees) from which you're ready to quit just closing the OSA session.
I can not say anything about dell'ESG because I've never used.
I do not think of anything else to report, if you need to know something in particular let me know.

P.S. I noticed that after I run the installation dell'1.085, passed away on launcher FNIS; I had to uninstall it and reinstall. But I am not absolutely sure that the two events are connected.

Thanks azmodan,

Can you elaborate a little bit. I need to know if by loading you mean Skyrim got turned off then back on and you loaded a game or if you loaded while the game was running in the same session when these bugs occured.

I made a clean install yesterday and it was working fine. Left menu was in the right place too.

Today, when I load my game I have the same problems with the menus and sfx as yesterday. The bugs occure both on a load from outside the game and a load from ingame.

It also seems tha the menu has difficulty loading as quite a few times, the menu does not open at all If I try to do it after a scene. 

Note that I do have a heavly moded Skyrim. Can all this be because of script lag. If it is, why does it always work the first time it is installed?

Edit 1

The menu does not seem to open again after a scene has been played

I also found another bug, but it might be related to the whole condition.

Now When I initiate a scene, my female player always takes the male position when starting ascene, even if the NPC is a male.

After the scene starts I use the swap positions command to swap them. Then when I go to the equipment menu, although ot the top of the menu it says that my character is selected, the "help text" of the undress button says "Undress "NPC" ". If I select it, it undresses my player, sice it is selected. If I toggle through the actor twice and select the NPC, it works fine.

I need some help. So I install osa and osex with NMM and booted my game and nothing happened. No moudles on the lef tof my screen nothing o the right. No notifications at all. When i installed osa it asked to overwrite sexlab and I said no. Is there any setup or things I and missing? OSA does not show up in the mod config menu. Any help would be great :).

I need some help. So I install osa and osex with NMM and booted my game and nothing happened. No moudles on the lef tof my screen nothing o the right. No notifications at all. When i installed osa it asked to overwrite sexlab and I said no. Is there any setup or things I and missing? OSA does not show up in the mod config menu. Any help would be great :).

Install instructions are there for a reason.

I just figured it out. I just had to press enter. Ok new question how do I start OSEX anims? I go to library then there is nothing there, een though there should be OSEX options. The purity option is disabled in the config and I restarted the menu like it said to. Any ideas?

This can only happen if some mod you have is outdated.

I managed to get the missing selector for the main menu back. I navigated to the menu colors and they were empty. Selecting a color makes it appear again.

I have also noticed that :

1.After loading a game the main menu appears at a different postion, and so does the left menu. They could also be off screen.

2. the menu does not have sfx either.

3. The library is now missing and it sow the message "Undified library" instead"

4. All the menus regarding sceens have been de-selected.

It seems OSA resets and fails to load again :/

I managed to get the missing selector for the main menu back. I navigated to the menu colors and they were empty. Selecting a color makes it appear again.

1.After loading a game the main menu appears at a different postion, and so does the left menu. They could also be off screen.

3. The library is now missing and it sow the message "Undified library" instead"

What version are you testing?

the beta

That's what is happening to me. The library says undefined and all my settings get weird.

I just download OSA and OSEX today

And i tested every release that came out today.

Here is the proof that it works:

Screen_Shot20.jpg

the beta

Try latest one from nexus 1.085B (B does not stand for beta). Before you install it clean your save with one of the save tools or start a new game and then test. Issues you are describing are kinda strange and its possible that you have some leftovers from older versions or something is seriously messing up with OSA in your setup.

Is there anything in my load order that would prevent OSA from installing properly? It keeps putting up on startup in game that it can't for some reason. If someone would take the time to look and see I would appreciate it.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp
  6  6 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
  7  7 RaceCompatibility.esm
  8  8 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9 ApachiiHair.esm
10  a Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
11  b FunctionalHomes.esm
12  c hdtHighHeel.esm
13  d RSkyrimChildren.esm
14  e PubicMeshColorRE.esm
15  f Heels Sound.esm
16 10 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
17 11 BBLuxurySuite.esm
18 12 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
19 13 Gray Fox Cowl.esm
20 14 SOGS.esm
21 15 OSA.esm
22 16 FNIS.esp
23 17 FNISSexyMove.esp
24 18 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
25 19 RaceMenu.esp
26 1a RaceMenuPlugin.esp
27 1b EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
28 1c ELFX - Exteriors.esp
29 1d ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
30 1e LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
31 1f SCO Summer Edition.esp
32 20 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
33 21 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
34 22 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
35 23 Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp
36 24 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
37 25 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
38 26 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
39 27 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
40 28 Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
41 29 Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
42 2a Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
43 2b JKs Cities and Towns V1.0.esp
44 2c FunctionalHomes.esp
45 2d Helgen Reborn.esp
46 2e ScottishBanneredMare.esp
47 2f OBIS.esp
48 30 Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
49 31 Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
50 32 MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
51 33 throneroom.esp
52 34 OBISDB.esp
53 35 OBIS Loot.esp
54 36 Immersive Weapons.esp
55 37 LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
56 38 WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
57 39 Unique Unique.esp
58 3a Better Vampires.esp
59 3b CinematicFireFX.esp
60 3c More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
61 3d CWIELnFXPatch.esp
62 3e Clockwork.esp
63 3f SOGS.esp
64 40 RealWarMaiden.esp
65 41 DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
66 42 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
67 43 konahrik_accoutrements.esp
68 44 thereserve_v2.esp
69 45 SkyFix - Tidier Warmaidens Workshop.esp
70 46 DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
71 47 Vampirelordroyal.esp
72 48 BVandRB_Formlist.esp
73 49 The Ningheim.esp
74 4a XPMSE.esp
75 4b Nightingale.esp
76 4c Provincial Courier Service.esp
77 4d Immersive Music Temples.esp
78 4e Immersive Music.esp
79 4f Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp
80 50 IS-AA Complete Crafting Overhaul Patch.esp
81 51 karliahfix.esp
82 52 zzLSAR.esp
83 53 zzLSARAddon.esp
84 54 HarvestOverhaul.esp
85 55 Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
86 56 DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
87 57 DarkReplacer.esp
88 58 RSChildren - Complete.esp
89 59 Donyaakin.esp
90 5a AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
91 5b Differently Ebony.esp
92 5c Babette Replacer.esp
93 5d Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
94 5e konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
95 5f Nicoroshi Creations.esp
96 60 Gauldur Amulet Improved.esp
97 61 summersetisles.esp
98 62 Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
99 63 Imaginator BETA.esp
100 64 Ivy Valentine Armor.esp
101 65 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
102 66 ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
103 67 BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
104 68 Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
105 69 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
106 6a Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
107 6b Ordinator - Dragonborn Respec.esp
108 6c Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
109 6d ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
110 6e ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
111 6f ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
112 70 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
113 71 Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
114 72 SGEyebrows.esp
115 73 Elemental_Dragons.esp
116 74 HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
117 75 Purewaters.esp
118 76 AMatterOfTime.esp
119 77 ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
120 78 ABT - Merchants Arrows +25%.esp
121 79 ABT - Recover +25% Arrows and Bolts.esp
122 7a SkyUI.esp
123 7b AchieveThat.esp
124 7c More Alien Skyrim + Atherius.esp
125 7d Animated Dragon Wings.esp
126 7e BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
127 7f BetterDawnguardRewards.esp
128 80 Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp
129 81 BloodmoonRising.esp
130 82 Merta Assassin Armor.esp
131 83 Realistic crime report radius.esp
132 84 ORM-Arvak.esp
133 85 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
134 86 DovahmaarDovahfaas.esp
135 87 Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
136 88 DragonFire.esp
137 89 DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
138 8a DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
139 8b EbonyBladeFixed1hE.esp
140 8c EbonyBladeFixed1hMesh.esp
141 8d EbonyBladeFixedSmithing.esp
142 8e EnchantedArsenal.esp
143 8f dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
144 90 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
145 91 dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
146 92 ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
147 93 Extended UI.esp
148 94 towConversation.esp
149 95 FreckleMania.esp
150 96 FunctionalHomes - Dawnguard.esp
151 97 FunctionalHomes - Dragonborn.esp
152 98 Garys_Real_Mare_Horse_Mod.esp
153 99 Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
154 9a Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp
155 9b Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
156 9c MB_Cleric_v2.esp
157 9d More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
158 9e More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
159 9f Paarthurnax_Bypass.esp
160 a0 PotemaCrashFix.esp
161 a1 Predator Vision.esp
162 a2 SNPrettyMannequins.esp
163 a3 ScopedBows.esp
164 a4 SeranaDialogEdit.esp
165 a5 Serana.esp
166 a6 SkyrimSpeeds.esp
167 a7 Neithteam Warpaint.esp
168 a8 Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp
169 a9 UnreadBooksGlow.esp
170 aa Valerica.esp
171 ab Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
172 ac Nicos Craftable Arrows.esp
173 ad Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp
174 ae Bijin Warmaidens.esp
175 af Bijin Wives.esp
176 b0 TCoW Improvement.esp
177 b1 DBM_RSChildren.esp
178 b2 DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
179 b3 LostGrimoire.esp
180 b4 Compatibility_ICoW_CoWNPCImprov.esp
181 b5 RegnPiercings.esp
182 b6 PubicMeshColor.esp
183 b7 Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
184 b8 NewMikanEyes.esp
185 b9 NewMikaneyesNingheim.esp
186 ba TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
187 bb FacelightPlus.esp
188 bc KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
189 bd UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
190 be HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
191 bf RaceCompatibility-Dialog-Legendary.esp
192 c0 LyPlayerVoice.esp
193 c1 YMMP.esp
       Luxury Collection.esp
194 c2 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
195 c3 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
196 c4 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
197 c5 Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
198 c6 RidiculousCW.esp
       Toccata as Elisif.esp
199 c7 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
200 c8 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

kinky so what mods do you think might havok with OSA? I have sexlab defeat and Zaz anims. Could those be an issue?

You already got the answer. Any mod that includes papyrusutil that is older then the one included in OSA can mess up OSA. You can only let latest Sexlab overwrite OSA and nothing else.