OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Hi ceo great mod!

i just tinkered with it and everything is very smooth

i also installed all the poser mods and the poser module

not sure if someone already answered this but how do you get an npc to stop a pose?

i did an inspect on them and selected a pose from there

pressed . and it didnt stop the pose

also what does vanish and pg down mainly do?

Shinji72 put together a very nice short video showcasing what OSA can do with some highlights on the first few modules and usage of the OSA engine.
Thanks Shinji and it's an honor as always. Hey! Don't forget to subscribe to Shinji's channel he's the best.

Hi ceo great mod!

Thanks for the nice comments!

For now there's no way to cancel an animation when using MyAnimation but it's a soft kind of animation so walking away will reset it on an npc  and jumping on the playing will reset it for them. I'll see about a button added to cancel animations in an upcoming version.

The three Keybind options that don't do anything now are HUD, OPTION, VANISH. These don't work but I put them in so I don't have to force a clean save in the future when i do add them. I'll explain what they will do:

VANISH: Quick key to hide all OSA UI for screenshots etc.

HUD: OSA will start getting access to more live display elements during scenes, for example combo points, timers, visual stats for tracking arousal of actors, spank damage, maybe even xray. These are going to be optional though, HUD key will be for turning them on and off or interacting with them. 

OPTION: Meant to function as a second TOG in some situations where just having TOG as a tab key might not be enough. Might get cut entirely.

Hi ceo great mod!

i just tinkered with it and everything is very smooth

i also installed all the poser mods and the poser module

not sure if someone already answered this but how do you get an npc to stop a pose?

You can reset the current pose on NPC by playing another pose like "Cut Binds" from Demo Module.

You can reset the current pose on NPC by playing another pose like "Cut Binds" from Demo Module.

Morra,

Thank you again by the way. You've done so many Poser Mods by yourself already. Wasn't expecting that so soon and it's awesome.

I cannot get this mod to work :(

I have a fresh install of Skyrim with no other MODs other than the requirements (I even went as far as re-installing the base game).  I'm using ModOrganizer to handle installation and configuration of the mods.  I have FNIS running as an executable via MO.  Here is my mod order:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • OSA.esm
  • SkyUI.esp
  • FNIS.esp

FNIS behaviour files are in the MO Overwrite folder.  All packages are the latest available.

The game starts OK, SkyUI registers its own menu but there is no menu for OSA or OSEX (I have tried installing it previously but I've removed it just now while I try to get OSA sorted).  I've played right through Helgen to Riverun and still nothing.

I feel sure I'm missing something completely obvious, but I'm totally stumped :(

Is there a way to temporarily hide the interface for screenshot purposes? I checked in the button config but nothing seems to do this.

I've got the VANISH key planned to do this but it isn't implemented yet. For now TM in console is the only way.

Is there a way to temporarily hide the interface for screenshot purposes? I checked in the button config but nothing seems to do this.

I've got the VANISH key planned to do this but it isn't implemented yet. For now TM in console is the only way.

Also if you are using Skyrim Reloaded you can take screenshot without menus by pressing F11.

After Installing OSA and Osex my game started to freeze after few seconds in the game. I'm using NMM for installations. When I uninstall OSA and Osex, everything works fine. I suspect it might be about Campfire mod because they both have the same file "StorageUtil dll". 

I tried use "StorageUtil dll" from OSA on top, didn't work. I tried use "StorageUtil dll" from Campfire on top, didn't work. I installed Frostfall patch from OSA optionals, didn't work.

I was using Sexlabs before and same file was in there too. No matter which "StorageUtil dll" I overwrite; from Sexlabs or Campfire, game worked fine. But now, its not the same with OSA.

I don't want to chose between them. I'm stuck. Help me out guys. :( 

Okey I figured it out. If you're switching from Sexlabs to OSA, you have to manually delete Sexlab.log and some Sexlabs files in data/SKSE because NMM is just uninstalls animations. When I uninstall everything belongs to Sexlabs, OSA just worked fine.

so Hello. quick question is OSEX/OSA compatible with Khajiits/Argonians? If yes, how to setup/edit it to make it?

It is compatible with all races except kids.

ok, so there is no special type setup? or any sort of file to make it function?

my problem generaly is , the npc simply twiches and goes on its regular path etc.

First of all i want to thx CEO for those beautiful mods, they are really amazing . I`m playing Skyrim for a long time and this is new experience for me .

Second , i coulnd install it for a long time ... not cause i am dumb ... it`s becouse mister Kinkies "Install instructions " are not quite full . I installed all of those mods he wrote... and !ONLY! them ...and i had UIConflict all the time .The reason is simple - Skyrim`s personal " hud_menu.swf " (Please mention it in your own instructions that it has to be deleted too). Yes sometimes Skyrim has it .

I found out this thing thx to CEO`s instruction .

I hope that it will help some peoples as well . 

Thx again for your beautifull mod i hope you`ll make it even better and good luck ))

mister Kinkies "Install instructions " are not quite full . I installed all of those mods he wrote... and !ONLY! them ...and i had UIConflict all the time .The reason is simple - Skyrim`s personal " hud_menu.swf " (Please mention it in your own instructions that it has to be deleted too). Yes sometimes Skyrim has it .

Mister Kinky didnt know that Skyrim sometimes has his own hud_menu.swf but there is yellow line in OSA install instructions that mentiones the file. I guess i will add that too.

Thanks for the report.

mister Kinkies "Install instructions " are not quite full . I installed all of those mods he wrote... and !ONLY! them ...and i had UIConflict all the time .The reason is simple - Skyrim`s personal " hud_menu.swf " (Please mention it in your own instructions that it has to be deleted too). Yes sometimes Skyrim has it .

Mister Kinky didnt know that Skyrim sometimes has his own hud_menu.swf but there is yellow line in OSA install instructions that mentiones the file. I guess i will add that too.

Thanks for the report.

Skyrim does have a hud_menu.swf but it's the in skyrim.bsa so never revealed. If there was a hud_menu.swf in the data/interface folder it was left over from a previous install of a mod and is not the vanilla hud_menu.swf.

On this note I finished code to make it compatable with less intrusive hud II so in the next version this will no longer matter and users can Less intrusive Hud II if they like with OSA.

Also if you are using Skyrim Reloaded you can take screenshot without menus by pressing F11.

I use the Immersive HUD mod, and in its MCM menu there's a box you can check to "Link all SKYUI widgets". This will hid the 0SA menu as well when you toggle the HUD off. Just make sure that if you set it to toggle that you remember to turn it back on because there's been time I've left it off and thought that I messed something up with 0SA but it was just me being silly and forgetting that I had the HUD turned off.

so just a question. Did you ever make the other modules for Osex like the wizard one and such?

They were released for a short time a while back, some of us that have been following this for a while got to see it, but there's still hope for the rest, they will be re-released at some point, but you must understand the epic volume of work this framework and it's mods take. Soon.

Hi ceo great mod!

Thanks for the nice comments!

For now there's no way to cancel an animation when using MyAnimation but it's a soft kind of animation so walking away will reset it on an npc  and jumping on the playing will reset it for them. I'll see about a button added to cancel animations in an upcoming version.

The three Keybind options that don't do anything now are HUD, OPTION, VANISH. These don't work but I put them in so I don't have to force a clean save in the future when i do add them. I'll explain what they will do:

VANISH: Quick key to hide all OSA UI for screenshots etc.

HUD: OSA will start getting access to more live display elements during scenes, for example combo points, timers, visual stats for tracking arousal of actors, spank damage, maybe even xray. These are going to be optional though, HUD key will be for turning them on and off or interacting with them. 

OPTION: Meant to function as a second TOG in some situations where just having TOG as a tab key might not be enough. Might get cut entirely.

ahh i c

i still can't believe how smooth this mod is

and the display icons look good

and thx for tip morra o/

CEO I'd like to ask you about the visitor system. Did you implement it only for females or it's just an error in the code?

<visitor name="maleVisitant" gen="1" npc="npc">	
<gfx signet="sgo_sub_op" color="e86570" itarg="omu_female"/>
<scale bodyscale0="1.0" bodyscale1="1.0" cockstyle0="ao" cockstyle1="ao" scrotum0="ao" shaft0="ao" scrotum1="ao" shaft1="ao"/>

Shouldn't it be like this instead for male?

<visitor name="maleVisitant" gen="0" npc="npc">	
<gfx signet="sgo_dom_ic" color="e86570" itarg="omu_male"/>
<scale bodyscale0="1.03" bodyscale1="1.03" gmstyle0="ogentleman" gmstyle1="ogentleman" scrotum0="1.5" scrotum1="1.5" shaft0="1.75"  shaft1="1.75"/>

CEO I'd like to ask you about the visitor system. Did you implement it only for females or it's just an error in the code?

<visitor name="maleVisitant" gen="1" npc="npc">	
<gfx signet="sgo_sub_op" color="e86570" itarg="omu_female"/>
<scale bodyscale0="1.0" bodyscale1="1.0" cockstyle0="ao" cockstyle1="ao" scrotum0="ao" shaft0="ao" scrotum1="ao" shaft1="ao"/>

Shouldn't it be like this instead for male?

<visitor name="maleVisitant" gen="0" npc="npc">	
<gfx signet="sgo_dom_ic" color="e86570" itarg="omu_male"/>
<scale bodyscale0="1.03" bodyscale1="1.03" gmstyle0="ogentleman" gmstyle1="ogentleman" scrotum0="1.5" scrotum1="1.5" shaft0="1.75"  shaft1="1.75"/>

Hi Morra,

You're right, thanks the male was a copy of the female and I did update it yet.

Since you're looking to explain a little bit about it, the main issue I had was a display issue. <role> is meant to become an array where role[0] is actor0 (Dom) role[1] is Sub etc. in the case of visitors however the third actor could be different things, (I made a male x2 female scene and a male x1 femalex2 scene so the third actor could be 2 different roles.) I had to make a separate new kind of <role> called <visitor> and it's reference by it's index/order in the xml.

--------

The one you posted in module.xml is the basic setup, like <modifies> their signet default scale sizes etc.

--------

Pandect gets this: 

<visitor ix="0" name="femaleVisitant" bt="omu_stickfemplus">
<gfx color="e86570"/>
<check id="plugin" plugin="0MF2"/>
<join name="doggystyleSnoop" connector="0MF|KNy6!PUy6|Sx|DoggyLoSxHT" entry="0MF2|KNy6!Sx3!PUy6|Sx|Snoop+22Enter" bt="osx_do_f">
<check id="plugin" plugin="0MF2"/>
</join>
</visitor>

ix is the <visitor> index in the module.xml. Each <visitor> here is a new actor role you can introduce, each <join> you put in is a new spot that that new role can join from. For example femaleVisitant can join in at doggystyleSnoop, but if I had more entry points you'd list more <joins> for more options. <check> is checking if a plugin is installed before allowing it.

--------------

The scene.xml that the join can happen from gets this:

<invite visitorix="0" joinix="0"/>
index of the pandect <visitor> and index of the <join> that this connection is

---------------
Every scene.xml that has more actors then the module.xml actors="" default needs a <visitor> per extra actor:

<visitor ix="0" a="2"/>

their index in the module.xml and the actor # that the visitor is.

---------------

This field got added to pandect also: The xml block is optional but if you want to allow inpsect > interact > join then visitor == 1  and for inspect > interact > observe  observer==1

<multi visitor="1" observer="1"/>

----------------

The main issue I need to still bandaid is: When you inspect an actor in a module with visitor active, on clicking the scene to join, it will attempt to autonav to the scene you want for a seamless connection. If you use TOG you can skip this process and immedietly join without it being seamless. I don't have a shield in place yet for if the module doesn't have autonav available, it will most likely freeze the module without it. (You could still quick join with TOG to skip this for now)