OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

I ran into a weird problem getting the newest version.That is to say, whenever i run FNIS now it gives an error even before the entirety of OSA has been loaded.

that would mean that there are over 12000 animations in there.

here's what Fnis says: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   7-5-2017 19:30:11
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - \Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A
ERROR(9): Index outside of  matrixlimit. => this part i translated to english

Any one guess the problem? i mean this shouldn't have been the case right?

Try removing some animations.. or try using FNIS XXL  oops you already are

I ran into a weird problem getting the newest version.That is to say, whenever i run FNIS now it gives an error even before the entirety of OSA has been loaded.

that would mean that there are over 12000 animations in there.

here's what Fnis says: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   7-5-2017 19:30:11
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - \Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A
ERROR(9): Index outside of  matrixlimit. => this part i translated to english

Any one guess the problem? i mean this shouldn't have been the case right?

Try removing some animations.. or try using FNIS XXL  oops you already are

Thx for the input. Downlaoding the 2.02B version solved my problem.

Hello, I have an issue in 2.02. The 0Sex HUD is offset too far to the left, cutting off the control icons. I run the game in 1280x1024 resolution and change my fov frequently during play, if that makes a difference. I know this problem persisted for a while, including in older versions, but is there a definitive solutions? Perhaps there is a way to manually scale the HUD in a config file or something?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I should add that the HUD starts off fine but then breaks randomly between saves. I have not found a reliable fix so far.

When I run FNIS after installing OSA & OSex I am getting 18 possible consistence issues.  Is that normal?  I tried it out in game afterwards and it seems to be working properly.  I just want to make sure those issues aren't going to come back and bite me in the ass later on.  

I am not going to post all 18 but here is an example of what I am seeing:

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

When I run FNIS after installing OSA & OSex I am getting 18 possible consistence issues.  Is that normal?  I tried it out in game afterwards and it seems to be working properly.  I just want to make sure those issues aren't going to come back and bite me in the ass later on.  

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

CEO is aware of it and is fixing it up on nexus.. if he has not already.

It should not effect anything otherwise and you can still use it normally.

Issue:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1891973

CEO Response: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1891984

CEO is aware of it and is fixing it up on nexus.. if he has not already.

It should not effect anything otherwise and you can still use it normally.

Issue:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1891973

CEO Response: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1891984

Thank you Lodakai!

I've wanted to implement sustained feeding for vampires for a long time now, and now i feel experienced enough to give it a shot.

At the back of my head I was planning to use OSA as a framework because I had read that its not a papyrus based system, not as buggy, crashy and generally is built for a relatively easy development of animation scenes. But I was surprised to realize I cant find any API documentation on how to actually build any OSA routines into my game except for demo mods that do not really clarify the process.

So, maybe I missed something? Im just starting to grasp how animations in Skyrim (or in general) work, so, providing all I have is an animation (or a set of them), is there a guide covering how to tell OSA I have them (im a way of creating a new module, if that is necessary or any other method) and how to hook them onto a certain ingame trigger (I dont want to use OSA HUD because the process is supposed to be seamless). Scene controls are not even necessary, however I would like to learn that too.

I totally think I missed something D:

By the way, I was also interested in CEO's 3dsmax guides, but they are partly damaged (some pics on respective tumblr pages are lost). Still good guides tho

I don't get why people keep saying SKSE won't get ported to SSE. Oldrim has spoiled mod makers and end users. With so many "simple" mods being ported within a month of release. People don't seem to understand that SSE requires a complete rewrite of everything. And presumably preliminary reverse engineering, in order to write the code in the first place.

Is it just me having unrealistic expectations, of other people's knowledge about software development?

I don't get why people keep saying SKSE won't get ported to SSE. Oldrim has spoiled mod makers and end users. With so many "simple" mods being ported within a month of release. People don't seem to understand that SSE requires a complete rewrite of everything. And presumably preliminary reverse engineering, in order to write the code in the first place.

Is it just me having unrealistic expectations, of other people's knowledge about software development?

When people say they will do something but dont know when, it usualy means it will never happen coz its not high on their priority list.

Hi CEO I am interested in building a module.

I sent you a PM, I do not want to bother you at all, I know that you are probably busy, so make me a little sign when you have a little time.

I wish I could do something and I think nobody else is better placed than you to use your stuff. 

Thx in advance and good work.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I was able to run the 0Sex library functions fine, and my character got some action, and redressed properly. However, I ran into some issues where I would suddenly clip through the floor and buildings and I don't know what's causing it.

Hey I was able to run the 0Sex library functions fine, and my character got some action, and redressed properly. However, I ran into some issues where I would suddenly clip through the floor and buildings and I don't know what's causing it.

Hi Naluloa,

Prior OSA's had a problem where the actors would fall through the floor when scaling occured on the player. I made a change to this where if the player is in scene it disables collision the moment the scaling occurs then restores it after the scaling, whole thing goes down in an instant. It's a new addition near the end of testing and I'm not sure how wide spread this issue is. This is the first report I'm seeing, it might just be a Skyrim fluke.  To correct this, open console and make sure you are targeting nothing in the console, click around to make sure it's not outputting any target, then type tcl. That should restore collision to the game, I'll look into this further if it keeps coming up.

Thank you for letting me know!

HI. Thank you so much for your hard work again. I'm really glad for the update.

Here is a Japanese version of OSA.swf for OSA v2.02.

attachicon.gifOSA_swf_JPVer_v2_02.zip

Please let me know by send me PM if there is any problem with this file. Thank you :)

Thanks so much megururu, 

Is there a place that I can help out to make this more accessible. I'm not sure if JP users have access to nexus etc. would it be helpful if I posted it to the nexus as a download? Anything I can do to help this be more accessible to people let me know please.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Hi Naluloa,

Prior OSA's had a problem where the actors would fall through the floor when scaling occured on the player. I made a change to this where if the player is in scene it disables collision the moment the scaling occurs then restores it after the scaling, whole thing goes down in an instant. It's a new addition near the end of testing and I'm not sure how wide spread this issue is. This is the first report I'm seeing, it might just be a Skyrim fluke.  To correct this, open console and make sure you are targeting nothing in the console, click around to make sure it's not outputting any target, then type tcl. That should restore collision to the game, I'll look into this further if it keeps coming up.

Thank you for letting me know!

Please let me know by send me PM if there is any problem with this file. Thank you :)

Thanks so much megururu, 

Is there a place that I can help out to make this more accessible. I'm not sure if JP users have access to nexus etc. would it be helpful if I posted it to the nexus as a download? Anything I can do to help this be more accessible to people let me know please.

Hi, so I loaded my game earlier today and the issue was resolved. I might've rearranged some file, though. Anyway thanks for the help!

Also, thanks for the mod!

Thanks so much megururu, 

Hi, Ceo! I really appreciate your kind offer! :)

Well, I was just thinking about it from yesterday. Since this site's restricted to over 18, maybe some people not able to download those files. Because they may not be able to sign up on LL for some reasons such as their age.

I see Japanese people using Nexus without any problems. So it would be a great help if you could upload that file, I believe. Thank you so much!

That zip file contains four documents.

A ReadMe file explains how to use OSA.sfw, and how to set up OSA for displaying Japanese. Oh, plus the URLs of this topic and Nexus one are included too.

A light ver. of OSA.sfw. A heavy ver. of OSA.sfw. (The difference is the number of Kanji characters included.) (This is because the level of Kanji required by the user may depends on the MODs they are using.)

And finally there is a pdf file which briefly explained how to add characters to OSA.sfw. All files are wreitten in Japanese.

So... if above file's OK, then it is all yours from the begining, I think :). If not, then there is anything I could do for you, please let me know!

Thanks again!

Hey guys, needs a little help as I'm have a little problem. I'm trying to get OSA to run on my current save but when I load it up and try to open the menu, I get he sound effect (little ding sound) but the menu doesn't open. I've tried this on two different saves and having the same problem. The things that's weird is, if I load a new game using the exact same mods, it works no problem. I can get the menu to open as normal and initialize OSEX and that also works. Anyone know what the problem might be with the saves?

My LO if it help. Both are similar-ish so I'll only provide one.

= Check Mods
This is a report on your currently active/merged mods.

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.9]
* 06  Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
* 07  Falskaar.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  ApachiiHairMales.esm
* 0A  Omegared99-Compilation.esm
* 0B  RaceCompatibility.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
* 0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 10  Campfire.esm
* 11  WM Flora Fixes.esp
* 12  EFFCore.esm
* 13  OSA.esm
* 14  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
* 15  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  TrueEyes.esp
* 18  EnhancedLightsandFX - Merged.esp
* 19  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0c]
* 1A  RaceMenu.esp
* 1B  UIExtensions.esp
* 1C  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 1D  Naruto - Overhaul.esp
* 1E  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.11]
* 1F  BFSEffects.esp
* 20  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
* 21  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
* 22  College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
* ++  GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp
* ++  Falskaar_ASM-2016.esp
* 23  Dynamic TimeScale.esp
* 24  CASM.esp
* 25  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
* 26  Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp
* 27  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 28  Customizable Camera.esp
* 29  SmartCast_1_0.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 2A  SkyTweak.esp
* 2B  WetandCold.esp
* 2C  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
* 2D  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
* 2E  Skyrim Bridges.esp
* 2F  Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
* 30  NusbieVoices.esp
* 31  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
* 32  You Hunger.esp
* 33  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* 34  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.3]
* 35  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
* ++  YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
* 36  Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
* 37  AnotherSortingMod-2016.esp
* 38  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
* 39  Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn Artifacts.esp
* 3A  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
* ++  Traps Are Dangerous.esp
* 3B  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
* ++  AnotherSortingMod-2016+.esp
* 3C  honedmetal.esp
* 3D  Rebirth Monster.esp
* ++  iCompass - Immersive Compass.esp
* 3E  iHUD.esp
* 3F  JK Skyrim - Modular - Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
* 40  Miscelainous Mods Merged.esp
* 41  Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Merged.esp
* 42  NPCs Protected and Uncapped.esp
* 43  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 44  Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp  [Version 1.3.6]
* 45  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
* 46  Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp
* 47  ImmersiveSpells.esp
* ++  PermaZONESLegendaryBalanced.esp
* 48  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
* 49  CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
* ++  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul_ASM-2016.esp
* 4A  OBIS.esp
* 4B  OBISDB.esp
* 4C  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* ++  Skyrim Immersive Creatures_ASM-2016.esp
* 4D  CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures+DLC2_Patch.esp
* 4E  Mighty Magick Skyrim - Enchantments Rebalance.esp
* 4F  Combat Evolved.esp
* 50  DynamicStealth.esp
* 51  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
* ++  dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
* 52  Immersive Weapons.esp
* 53  WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
* 54  Populated Series Legendary Merged.esp
* 55  ERSO - Enhanced Mighty Dragons Merged.esp
* 56  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
* 57  skyrim unbound.esp
* 58  Holidays.esp
* 59  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
* ++  ImmersiveWeaponArmor_ASM-2016.esp
* 5A  TheChoiceIsYours.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 5B  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
* 5C  SpousesEnhanced.esp
* 5D  DawnofWhiterun.esp
* 5E  NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp
* 5F  Cloaks.esp
* 60  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
* 61  SCOOverhaul.esp
* 62  MusicMerge.esp
* 63  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
* 64  CCO - Optionals Merged.esp
* 65  Frostfall.esp
* 66  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
* 67  MidasSkyrim.esp  [Version 0.09]
* 68  TimingIsEverything.esp
* 69  TradeRoutes.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 6A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 6B  jutsu.esp
* 6C  UchihaClan.esp
* 6D  Midas Magic Expanded.esp
* 6E  Black Mage Armor.esp
* 6F  Armors & Clothes.esp
* 70  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
* 71  CACO_RNAD2.esp
* 72  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
* 73  Animal Tweaks - Merged.esp
* 74  OBIS Loot.esp
* ++  CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp  [Version 1.5]
* 75  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
* 76  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
* ++  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
* ++  OBISCloaks&IA7.esp
* 77  Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
* 78  NPCs Protected Redux - Merged Add-ons.esp
* 79  Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
* 7A  Skyrim Child Overhaul - Patches Merged.esp
* 7B  conjure_chest.esp
* ++  Proper Aiming.esp
* 7C  SpellChargingFramework.esp
* 7D  SpellComboV2.esp
* 7E  Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp
* 7F  FunctionalBags.esp
* 80  dovahkiinrelax.esp
* 81  TradeBarter.esp
* 82  Immersive Citizens - ELFXHardcore patch.esp
* 83  SeranaDialogEdit.esp
* 84  Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
* ++  attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
* 85  TKDodge.esp
* 86  wizDynamicThings.esp
* 87  Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
* 88  CookingExpanded.esp  [Version 1.2b.]
* 89  Cooking Expanded - DLC.esp
* 8A  Clothing & Clutter Merged Patches.esp
* 8B  BabettesFeastBalanced.esp  [Version 1.2]
* 8C  Purity.esp
* 8D  Mighty Magick Skyrim - Artifacts.esp
* 8E  AOS2 - Patches Merged.esp
* 8F  DeadlyDragons.esp
* ++  dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
* ++  Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
* ++  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
* ++  dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
* ++  Dead Body Collision.esp
* ++  MagicArmorVisuals.esp
* ++  Thugs.esp
* ++  Skysan_Icicle.esp
* ++  torches for realistic lighting.esp
* ++  ImprovedSkillBooks.esp
* 90  Outfit Switcher.esp
* 91  LeftHandRings.esp
* 92  RingSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* ++  Rebirth Monster - Patches Merged.esp
* ++  YOT - Frostfall Module 3.0.esp
* 93  Souls_Quick_Menu.esp
* ++  UchihaClan_RemoveSpellTomes.esp
* 94  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
* 95  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 96  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* 97  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches Merged.esp
* ++  Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
* 98  SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
* 99  WetFunction.esp
* 9A  Animations.esp
* 9B  SLO_StoneWalls.esp
* 9C  FNIS.esp
* 9D  FNIS_PCEA2.esp
* 9E  XPMSE.esp
* ++  Better, Animated Soulgem.esp
* ++  CACO_AOS_Patch.esp
* ++  CACO_MightyMagick_Patch.esp
* ++  CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
* 9F  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
* ++  ISC CCF Patch.esp
* ++  ISC DeadlySpellImpacts Patch.esp
* ++  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
* A0  RealisticNeedsandDiseases - Patches.esp
* A1  EFFDialogue.esp
* A2  Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
* ++  Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
* ++  Scarcity - 6x Loot Rarity.esp
* ++  ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
* ++  ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
* ++  ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
* A3  Racial Body Morphs.esp
* A4  SpellResearch.esp
* A5  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
* A6  Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
* A7  CACO-Ordinatored.esp
* ++  FrostFall_CACO - Patch.esp
* A8  Morrowloot.esp
* A9  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* AA  ASIS-Dependency.esp
* AB  ASIS.esp
* AC  Bijin AIO.esp

Hey guys, needs a little help as I'm have a little problem. I'm trying to get OSA to run on my current save but when I load it up and try to open the menu, I get he sound effect (little ding sound) but the menu doesn't open. I've tried this on two different saves and having the same problem. The things that's weird is, if I load a new game using the exact same mods, it works no problem. I can get the menu to open as normal and initialize OSEX and that also works. Anyone know what the problem might be with the saves?

= Check Mods

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm

* 01  Update.esm

* 02  Dawnguard.esm

* 03  HearthFires.esm

* 04  Dragonborn.esm

* 07  Falskaar.esm

* 08  ApachiiHair.esm

* 10  Campfire.esm

* 11  WM Flora Fixes.esp

* 12  EFFCore.esm

* 13  OSA.esm

* 16  SkyUI.esp

* 17  TrueEyes.esp

* 1A  RaceMenu.esp

* 1B  UIExtensions.esp

* 1C  12FemaleBrows.esp

* 1F  BFSEffects.esp

* 24  CASM.esp

* 27  RaceMenuPlugin.esp

* 2A  SkyTweak.esp

* 2B  WetandCold.esp

* 2E  Skyrim Bridges.esp

* 30  NusbieVoices.esp

* 32  You Hunger.esp

* 3C  honedmetal.esp

* 3E  iHUD.esp

* 4A  OBIS.esp

* 4B  OBISDB.esp

* 4F  Combat Evolved.esp

* 50  DynamicStealth.esp

* 57  skyrim unbound.esp

* 58  Holidays.esp

* 5D  DawnofWhiterun.esp

* 5F  Cloaks.esp

* 61  SCOOverhaul.esp

* 62  MusicMerge.esp

* 65  Frostfall.esp

* 6B  jutsu.esp

* 6C  UchihaClan.esp

* 71  CACO_RNAD2.esp

* 74  OBIS Loot.esp

* ++  OBISCloaks&IA7.esp

* 7B  conjure_chest.esp

* ++  Proper Aiming.esp

* 7D  SpellComboV2.esp

* 7F  FunctionalBags.esp

* 80  dovahkiinrelax.esp

* 81  TradeBarter.esp

* 85  TKDodge.esp

* 8C  Purity.esp

* 8F  DeadlyDragons.esp

* ++  Thugs.esp

* ++  Skysan_Icicle.esp

* 91  LeftHandRings.esp

* 95  SOSRaceMenu.esp

* 99  WetFunction.esp

* 9A  Animations.esp

* 9B  SLO_StoneWalls.esp

* 9C  FNIS.esp

* 9D  FNIS_PCEA2.esp

* 9E  XPMSE.esp

* ++  CACO_AOS_Patch.esp

* 9F  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp

* ++  ISC CCF Patch.esp

* ++  ISC WAFR Patch.esp

* A1  EFFDialogue.esp

* A4  SpellResearch.esp

* A8  Morrowloot.esp

* AB  ASIS.esp

* AC  Bijin AIO.esp

* 3E  iHUD.esp <------ Did you link all widgets? If so, make it show and that would be why you can't see it, I did that myself when I first started using it :) Otherwise, I'm not sure then.

-C

Hi CEO

I love your OSA/OSex mods, they have enriched my Skyrim experience immensely.

I have this one idea about facial expressions. I have been looking for a more elegant way than the existing (console, rings and such) to handle facial expressions. OSA has its own expression handling engine and provides a great visual interface. Would there be a way of handling facial expressions through OSA and its menu, just the way it handles animations? That would be a great addition to the scenes. 

My idea wound be to have icons (faces) for all the expressions and maybe be able to add them together (combined expressions) by being able to toggle them.

Something like this...

350x700px-LL-004d50c0_GuideExpressions.p

Also, it would be handy to be able to apply them to NPCs and use them during regular game play. Could that be achieved? 

I thought about maybe trying to create a module for this myself, but I not really sure how to go at this.

There is also the MyOSA option, where one could add expressions such as the existing animations and equipment, but I have not found any documentation on this.

I would appreciate some hint at where to look and start with this.

Thanks for this outstanding framework and all the effort you put into it,

Sky 

= Check Mods

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm

* 01  Update.esm

* 02  Dawnguard.esm

* 03  HearthFires.esm

* 04  Dragonborn.esm

* 07  Falskaar.esm

* 08  ApachiiHair.esm

* 10  Campfire.esm

* 11  WM Flora Fixes.esp

* 12  EFFCore.esm

* 13  OSA.esm

* 16  SkyUI.esp

* 17  TrueEyes.esp

* 1A  RaceMenu.esp

* 1B  UIExtensions.esp

* 1C  12FemaleBrows.esp

* 1F  BFSEffects.esp

* 24  CASM.esp

* 27  RaceMenuPlugin.esp

* 2A  SkyTweak.esp

* 2B  WetandCold.esp

* 2E  Skyrim Bridges.esp

* 30  NusbieVoices.esp

* 32  You Hunger.esp

* 3C  honedmetal.esp

* 3E  iHUD.esp

* 4A  OBIS.esp

* 4B  OBISDB.esp

* 4F  Combat Evolved.esp

* 50  DynamicStealth.esp

* 57  skyrim unbound.esp

* 58  Holidays.esp

* 5D  DawnofWhiterun.esp

* 5F  Cloaks.esp

* 61  SCOOverhaul.esp

* 62  MusicMerge.esp

* 65  Frostfall.esp

* 6B  jutsu.esp

* 6C  UchihaClan.esp

* 71  CACO_RNAD2.esp

* 74  OBIS Loot.esp

* ++  OBISCloaks&IA7.esp

* 7B  conjure_chest.esp

* ++  Proper Aiming.esp

* 7D  SpellComboV2.esp

* 7F  FunctionalBags.esp

* 80  dovahkiinrelax.esp

* 81  TradeBarter.esp

* 85  TKDodge.esp

* 8C  Purity.esp

* 8F  DeadlyDragons.esp

* ++  Thugs.esp

* ++  Skysan_Icicle.esp

* 91  LeftHandRings.esp

* 95  SOSRaceMenu.esp

* 99  WetFunction.esp

* 9A  Animations.esp

* 9B  SLO_StoneWalls.esp

* 9C  FNIS.esp

* 9D  FNIS_PCEA2.esp

* 9E  XPMSE.esp

* ++  CACO_AOS_Patch.esp

* 9F  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp

* ++  ISC CCF Patch.esp

* ++  ISC WAFR Patch.esp

* A1  EFFDialogue.esp

* A4  SpellResearch.esp

* A8  Morrowloot.esp

* AB  ASIS.esp

* AC  Bijin AIO.esp

* 3E  iHUD.esp <------ Did you link all widgets? If so, make it show and that would be why you can't see it, I did that myself when I first started using it smile.png Otherwise, I'm not sure then.

-C

You my friend, are a star biggrin.png

Hey so I've been getting a problem regarding the menu not starting up. I'm positive that I installed everything in correctly. I have all the requirements, SKSE, FNIS, XP32 skeleton. And after I installed OSA I ran the FNIS program, then I used loot and everything seemed good to go. I ran Skyrim, everything is running fine, except I can't access OSA or even know if it's running. My modlist is very minimal because I started everything over to re-install everything, so I know it's not conflicting mods. Things to know, I do not have a number pad on this laptop and there's no numlock option on my keyboard. I had to get an external USB number pad, which also works, OSA still isn't responding. Any ideas?

Hey so I've been getting a problem regarding the menu not starting up. I'm positive that I installed everything in correctly. I have all the requirements, SKSE, FNIS, XP32 skeleton. And after I installed OSA I ran the FNIS program, then I used loot and everything seemed good to go. I ran Skyrim, everything is running fine, except I can't access OSA or even know if it's running. My modlist is very minimal because I started everything over to re-install everything, so I know it's not conflicting mods. Things to know, I do not have a number pad on this laptop and there's no numlock option on my keyboard. I had to get an external USB number pad, which also works, OSA still isn't responding. Any ideas?

Click on link in my signature and read everything. Maybe you missed something.