Creature Mod Load Order

Bad Dog

I just got a query about creature mod load order and I thought it was of general interest, so I'm posting my answer publicly. This is accurate as of now, July 9 2016. If I got anything wrong, let me know and I'll edit.

The basic creature mod is More Nasty Critters. It incorporates a bunch of the other mods so it's generally the only thing you need.

MNC includes Hentai Creatures, which allows you to summon all the various creatures using spells you can buy at the Riverwood Trader. Summoned creatures will follow you, have sex with you (train), or have sex with some other NPC. If you want to do a bestiality/slavery thing you can make a collar, put it on an NPC, and set the mod so creatures only play with your collared slave.

If you don't want Hentai Creatures you can disable/remove the esp and the rest of MNC works fine.

SL Nude Creatures is now subsumed into MNC. It was there first and still has an MCM menu to make its creatures easier to find and it's still the named mod in Creature Framework's menus, but you can mostly ignore it.

Creature Framework is the engine that drives everything else. It's part of MNC so you only need to load it up separately if you want the latest version and MNC hasn't been updated to include it. If you load it up separately, load it AFTER MNC. In Mod Organizer, that means it comes after MNC on the left side. MO will complain because CF has an .esm file that must be loaded before MNC (right side) because that's how Skyrim works. You can ignore the warning. I disable the CF esm in MNC, but MO still complains.

CF has an odd bug currently which causes creatures to not get dicks, especially when you have a very lot of sexed-up creatures. It's random, doesn't happen to some people ever, and only happens sometimes. If you think you have it, after a few minutes of gameplay check the MCM menu. If you have a bunch of creatures marked "Disabled", or if you're missing a bunch of pages of creatures (Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures will give you 25 pages or so), that's the bug. The fix is to run "Re-register Mods" in CF's MCM menu. The next time you load a game it might be fine--it's random.

Note that, Skyrim being Skyrim, it will take CF a while to get through all the creatures you have registered. So wait a few minutes before deciding something's wrong. The CF MCM menu will be disabled until it's done, so that's how you tell.

Some creatures are currently buggy. Skeevers never seem to get junk, one of the horse peens is the wrong color, there may be others. The problems I've fixed are in Bad Dog Vanilla Creatures. You have to go into CF's menu and choose Bad Dog's mod for those creatures if you want them. If you re-register mods, you'll probably have to do it again.

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures is the extension to give Skyrim Immersive Creatures' creatures junk. It loads up probably more than 100 new creature definitions for CF to handle. This will stress your system some, especially if you already have a heavy script load. 

Bad Dog's Hentai Creatures is the companion mod extending MNC's Hentai Creatures to cover all the new creatures in SIC. You need the base Hentai Creatures enabled to run it.

There are various other creature mods you can load on a one-off basis--Blaze, Nixy, Cats, etc.

Here's the relevant part of the load order I use. Looking at it, I can see how it could be cleaned up but I'm not going to edit it now. I know it at least works. This is for MO. If using something else, shoot yourself. Or just use the 'left side' order:

Left Side

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer and it's in REVERSE ORDER! I don't know why MO does that. 
+AmorousAdventures
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton
+Sexy Nixy
+Sexy Dwemmy
+Nixy the Nix-Hound
+Dwemer Dog Follower
+UIExtensions
+PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+SL Defeat
+TDF Aggressive Dance Music v1.0
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution
+SPS - Sexlab Position Selector
+SexLab Eager NPCs
+Reward Your Followers
+SexLab Solutions
+Compleat Khajiit
+Bad Dogs SkyTEST Compatibility Patch
+Bad Dog Vanilla Critters
+Bad Dog Immersive Creatures
+SexLab Werewolves
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
+More Nasty Critters
+Useful Dogs
+Convenient Horses
+FloppySOS
+Bad Dog Drachis Hoodie Schlong
+Drachis Argonians with SoS support
+Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs
+Bad Dog Orc Schlong
+SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion no underwear
+SOS - Revealing Armors
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch
+SOS
+SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations
+SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations
+M2M Animations
+Forerunner414s FunnyBiz SLAL Pack
+ZazAnimationPack Patch
+ZazAnimationPack Textures
+ZazAnimationPack Main
+SLAL AnimationsByLeito
+SLAL AnimationsByLeito Models
+Sexlab Mass Match Maker
+BD SexFinder
+SexLabAroused Redux
+SexLab Cumshot
+SexLab MatchMaker
+SLAnimLoader
+SexLabFramework
+Sexualized Blaze
+Blaze Of Eventide
+SOS - Mens Nipple Rings for Schlongs of Skyrim Body
+SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Immersive First Person View

Right Side

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Blaze Of Eventide.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexualizedBlaze.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
bm_SimpleAction.esp
FloppySOS.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexyNixy.esp
SexyDwemmy.esp
FNIS.esp
BDDigiFeet.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
BDIC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp

Thank you so much! I'll try your load order then =)

Just one more question, Bad Dogs Immersive Hentai Creatures (BDSICHC.esp) is not listed on either load order. Where you would you put it? On the Right list I assume it would be after HentaiCreatures.esp, but what about the Left list?

Thank you again for taking time in doing this!

OOoooo...Thank you for this post. It will help me fine tune the mods on my system. LOOT is good, but is not perfect.

I had to downgrade Sexlab Werewolves to 2.1 from 3.1 to get things working on my PC werewolf. I also just noticed you have werewolf support on your kinjitt mod. I may end up dumping SW if I can get yours to work and it looks good.

I also have the problem of creature randomly missing there bits. Workaround I have found is to trigger arouse state. Either by having sex or manually through a spell.

Sexlabs Werewolves 3.1 switch over to using Creature Frameworks and I have never got CF to recognize the werewolf race. MCM menus are fine, just the logs never say anything relating to werewolf race.

Please forgive any spelling mistakes due: TrO{gO DsA[M,bN HyAqR4tDc TgrOo TgYPmE WeIjTyH P;AzWqS,. *

• 1 month later...

Archived