Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Werewolf sex Help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

kyroku

kyroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
This is driving me nuts, can anyone, ANYONE AT ALL. Tell me if there is a mod/animation/way, of having you, the player, have sex with an npc AS a werewolf!

Thanks in advance to any and all help.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

-Icewing-

-Icewing-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
creepy, but nope never seen or heard of one.

Pyreheart

Pyreheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
I could be wrong, but I don't think we actually have any mods yet anywhere that let characters (PC or NPC) have sex at all... At least, nothing that's stood out as being a mod that lets that happen.

Ms. Lucy

Ms. Lucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
There's Animated Prostitution, Pyreheart, but it's rather basic in what it allows and there's definitely no werewolf sex.

birdo23

birdo23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Werewolf? It will happen, just wait. It may be a while, but it will happen.

weirdtexan

weirdtexan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
That it hasn't happened yet and isn't available is a crime to the community. How else am I going to be able to roleplay my Bella Swan fantasies?

kyroku

kyroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
I seee it like this, we have Derrex male mods, we have female werewolf mods and yet we can't so 'anything' with them. We even have Animated Prostitition that alows normal players to have sex with normal npcs but as a werewolf you can't use that mod at all because it is a freaken spell let alone I don't think there are animations for it..

http://skyrim.nexusm...?id=17027&tab=3

http://skyrim.nexusm...?id=10748&tab=3

kyroku

kyroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
No modders out there have an answer really?

smoke1967

smoke1967

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
check out the "skyrim slavers guild" thread...this question has been asked there and they seem quite willing to work werewolves into thier mod...but...the mod is a long way from complete...it is still in the early alpha stage but they are progressing quite nicely

kyroku

kyroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
If someone could just teach me how to do animations in skyrim I'd do it myself and be more than happy to help there mod.

Dreamer102

Dreamer102

Made my first Mod! WOOHOO!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
Minilovers 2.0 can do it.
Just testifying from experience.
Kinda glitchy at first but it smooths out as long as you're on flat ground.

xiro8877

xiro8877

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

If someone could just teach me how to do animations in skyrim I'd do it myself and be more than happy to help there mod.

I can't link to it right now through my phone but there's a thread titled "Creating Mods for CHSBHC" that has step by step instructions on how to create animations and edit meshes etc using 3ds Max. If you know your way around Blender you can still follow the instructions and just use most of the equivalent Blender tools instead and you should still be alright.

I have a feeling this is probably a lot harder than you're imagining it to be LOL. Unless I'm mistaken and you have prior animating/rigging experience. Still the exporting and importing necessary to Get these things to work properly in Skyrim is half the job.

Snazzishoez

Snazzishoez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

There's Animated Prostitution, Pyreheart, but it's rather basic in what it allows and there's definitely no werewolf sex.

Pyreheart? Never heard of it.

Dreamer102

Dreamer102

Made my first Mod! WOOHOO!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
Lol...no...Pyreheart is a username here on LL.

:P

tonicmole

tonicmole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Really, werewolves should be able to use the same animations for AP....but I don't know.

shunter

shunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Minilovers 2.0 can do it.
Just testifying from experience.
Kinda glitchy at first but it smooths out as long as you're on flat ground.

I thought you couldn't use spells while a werewolf.

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Well, a good starting point is probably here.

There may be issues around behavior files and weres. I don't know if they use the character behaviors at all. If they don't they may need splicing into the game's havok system. I can probably help there if you get that far.

[edit]

Use SKSE and Input.IsKeyPressed to set up a hotkey for your werewolf, and then use that to cast the spell.

kyroku

kyroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
Not sure I follow where exactly do I use the Imput.keyispressed?

Also it is true you can't you any spells as a werewolf while you can, with some mods, access inventory simply trying to use a spell readies your 'claws' and cancels it.

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts
Sorry, you'd need a papyrus script that ran while you were in wolf form. Every half second it could check to see if you were holding a key down and if so you could script the spell cast as well.

It's just a way of getting around the user interface not letting spell cast in were form.

andorax

andorax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Well, a good starting point is probably here.

There may be issues around behavior files and weres. I don't know if they use the character behaviors at all. If they don't they may need splicing into the game's havok system. I can probably help there if you get that far.

[edit]

Use SKSE and Input.IsKeyPressed to set up a hotkey for your werewolf, and then use that to cast the spell.

Exactly how do i bind the spell? I can't get it to work, would be nice if you could post the whole command line :) And what is this papyrus script you are talking about?