Werewolf sex Help

I seee it like this, we have Derrex male mods, we have female werewolf mods and yet we can't so 'anything' with them. We even have Animated Prostitition that alows normal players to have sex with normal npcs but as a werewolf you can't use that mod at all because it is a freaken spell let alone I don't think there are animations for it..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17027&navtag=file/images.php?id=17027&tab=3

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10748&navtag=file/images.php?id=10748&tab=3

check out the "skyrim slavers guild" thread...this question has been asked there and they seem quite willing to work werewolves into thier mod...but...the mod is a long way from complete...it is still in the early alpha stage but they are progressing quite nicely

• 1 month later...

If someone could just teach me how to do animations in skyrim I'd do it myself and be more than happy to help there mod.

I can't link to it right now through my phone but there's a thread titled "Creating Mods for CHSBHC" that has step by step instructions on how to create animations and edit meshes etc using 3ds Max. If you know your way around Blender you can still follow the instructions and just use most of the equivalent Blender tools instead and you should still be alright.

I have a feeling this is probably a lot harder than you're imagining it to be LOL. Unless I'm mistaken and you have prior animating/rigging experience. Still the exporting and importing necessary to Get these things to work properly in Skyrim is half the job.

• 1 month later...

If someone could just teach me how to do animations in skyrim I'd do it myself and be more than happy to help there mod.

Well' date=' a good starting point is probably here.

There may be issues around behavior files and weres. I don't know if they use the character behaviors at all. If they don't they may need splicing into the game's havok system. I can probably help there if you get that far.

[edit]

Use SKSE and Input.IsKeyPressed to set up a hotkey for your werewolf, and then use that to cast the spell.

Not sure I follow where exactly do I use the Imput.keyispressed?

Also it is true you can't you any spells as a werewolf while you can, with some mods, access inventory simply trying to use a spell readies your 'claws' and cancels it.

Sorry, you'd need a papyrus script that ran while you were in wolf form. Every half second it could check to see if you were holding a key down and if so you could script the spell cast as well.

It's just a way of getting around the user interface not letting spell cast in were form.

• 1 month later...

There may be issues around behavior files and weres. I don't know if they use the character behaviors at all. If they don't they may need splicing into the game's havok system. I can probably help there if you get that far.

[edit]

Use SKSE and Input.IsKeyPressed to set up a hotkey for your werewolf, and then use that to cast the spell.

Exactly how do i bind the spell? I can't get it to work, would be nice if you could post the whole command line :) And what is this papyrus script you are talking about?

• 3 weeks later...

[edit]

Exactly how do i bind the spell? I can't get it to work, would be nice if you could post the whole command line :) And what is this papyrus script you are talking about?

There might be a simpler way to do this, given that you have multiple powers in werewolf form couldnt you simply create a new power that triggered the sex script? Granted you would need dawnguard for that but still.