Where and what happened to CPU?

Where did he go :( looks like his account was deleted for some reason, i like him he helped me when I needed it I would hate to see that he has gone...

Check the new site?

On new.loverslab.com it says "retired" for his name and on this site it says "deleted" at least in the pm I had going with him....

and his mod Scent of Sex is gone as well.

Just checked and and that is a bit weird. There is probably a rational explanation or maybe a totally non-rational explanation. However there will be an explanation. (I do have most of his mod's though, so random internet suckage doesn't get me in this case - if there is a 'case' rather than random site problems).

Just checked and and that is a bit weird. There is probably a rational explanation or maybe a totally non-rational explanation. However there will be an explanation. (I do have most of his mod's though, so random internet suckage doesn't get me in this case - if there is a 'case' rather than random site problems).

hopefully its just some site problme or something I just hope he is ok

hopefully its just some site problme or something I just hope he is ok

Erm, Cum Shot Brothel has gone as well!. Ermmm... "Powers that be" explanation needed.