D_ManXX2 Lovers with pk animation/ replacers W.I.P

View File

This is where i will adding new animations / replacers for oblivion / lovers with pk system.

Right now this is just a prove concept you need to manually edit the numbers and corresponding ini file to be able to use them in game. When i get the next pack it will already include there own numbers and ini files for easier installations.

Issues:
The current pending is still the animation pack needs to be sorted according to the animation types, right now they all have the same 02 replacer tag for me to quickly test them in game. eventually they will be sorted into correct catagory like doggy style, missionary, cow girl etc..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion/lovers with pk

Can you also add some animation for morroblivion? It is a mod for playing morrowind in oblivion.

Currently there is no animation in there aside form creature shared with both game like rats and mudcrabs. Not even wolfs and humanoids can share animation.

Wow, all this pack looks luxurious.

Could "daedroted" female be hanged in air (legs-held-up same way) with her hands "desperately" beating around \ catching air? Excuse my engrish, i'm trying different words to deliver conception.

Also i'd like to see some "prelude" animations, such as "male embraces and caresses woman, while she behaves hesitatingly and shying". Those old lpk'73 and 75 looks too rush and inaccurate.

Fixed animation 36 and replaced with new cow girl animation.

Wow, all this pack looks luxurious.
Could "daedroted" female be hanged in air (legs-held-up same way) with her hands "desperately" beating around \ catching air? Excuse my engrish, i'm trying different words to deliver conception.
Also i'd like to see some "prelude" animations, such as "male embraces and caresses woman, while she behaves hesitatingly and shying". Those old lpk'73 and 75 looks too rush and inaccurate.

I hope to be able to create a better deadroth animation but it has no penis model. unless that is created it will be more difficult to create new animations for it. but will try to make the animations for females side hanged in air see if it looks better but the mouth penis for deadroth is too big, maybe i will have to scale it down a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you found that this animation look too fast ??

attachicon.gif1.gif

It does look better then the mainstream but if it needs too slow down it will lose it's appeal somewhat.

It's the right speed for the 3rd stage of the animation, but too fast for stages 1 or 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I have added a new rough missionary style animation:

post-160974-0-57917500-1470858523_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-67045600-1470861546_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-93556000-1470861561_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-54382600-1470861571_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-84276100-1470861582_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-89191000-1470861592_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-23160500-1470861614_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-47863900-1470861623_thumb.gif

Right now the animation pack has several speeds included for stage 3 so you easily swap them if you think the current one is too fast. they are under folder 42 the next time i will fully sort the animations according to there style like doggy style, missionary, cow girl etc.. 

• 1 month later...

As all animation, the ini in data\ini  folder

The 8 KF files in data\meshes\charcters\_male\idleanims\ani2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the ani number is already used you can rename the animations ( if you don't want to  overwrite the existing ani )

example:

If the files have numer 57 ( 57_OffMotionx0.kf,..... to 58_DefMotionx3.kf )

You choose a not used number  or a ani you don't like. If you want to use number 128 you rename the ini to

128_Motion.ini

Then open the ini and change the line

set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 100057

to

set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 100128

And rename the 8 kf files to

128_OffMotionx0.kf,... to 128_DefMotionx3.kf

As all animation, the ini in data\ini  folder

The 8 KF files in data\meshes\charcters\_male\idleanims\ani2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the ani number is already used you can rename the animations ( if you don't want to  overwrite the existing ani )

example:

If the files have numer 57 ( 57_OffMotionx0.kf,..... to 58_DefMotionx3.kf )

You choose a not used number  or a ani you don't like. If you want to use number 128 you rename the ini to

128_Motion.ini

Then open the ini and change the line

set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 100057

to

set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 100128

And rename the 8 kf files to

128_OffMotionx0.kf,... to 128_DefMotionx3.kf

Oh you are my salvation,you are great,awesome,thank you,really, thank you :D