6 hours ago, RimmHardingan said:

Did you have any luck with this?  I'm also interested in doing the same!

Yes, actually. At least I got my less polished version working 'correctly'. 2 main steps here.

Step 1:

The ZaZ objects that need to be switched are here:

C:\...Skyrim\Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\01 Equipable Pee&Puddles

You'll have an ...FI, ...FII, ...MI, and an ...MII pee nif in that folder. Ignore the puddle nifs. You simply need to copy the two male nifs (MI and MII) and paste to another folder or location, rename those two copied nifs the same as the original FEMALE nifs (...FI and ...FII), and then bring those newly renamed nifs back to the original folder and overwrite the female nifs. I always keep an unedited backup of every mod on hand anyway, but this is a pretty minor change so be as cautious or careless as you wish...you'll survive.

I also made a quick overwrite folder for ZaZ for the inevitability that I need to manually reinstall my mod list. It saves me time later. Do note the misspelling of the word 'fluidity' (spelled 'fuidity') in the directory address. That's a ZaZ mistake and almost certainly present somewhere in the scripts as well so you'll have to misspell it too if you make a quick overwrite folder like me (ask me how I know that!).

Step 2:

As I mentioned in that earlier post, I also replaced the animation .hkx files as well. Navigate here and have a look:

C:\...\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations\PeeAndFart

Each animation has a 'start', 'loop', and an 'end' hkx. You'll need to rename and overwrite all three. Copy the three 'm_standing_1_x' hkx files where 'x' is 'start', 'loop', and 'end' to another location, rename them to 'standing_1_x', and then move them back to overwrite the three original 'standing_1_x' hkx files. Run FNIS for shits and grins (I don't actually think it's necessary since we're replacing anims NOT adding new ones but whatever). Now, in the PaF MCM, the animation we've just 're-gendered' is 'Leito Standing 1' on the female side. If you want to guarantee it's used each time, simply disable all other female animations except that one.

Easy-mode:

If you detest leg-work, I've attached a 'meshes' folder with all the necessary renames and overwrites. Just drop this over YOUR 'meshes' folder and overwrite. You still need to manange your own PaF MCM but that's it. I would still encourage you to understand what little I did here to make this happen so you can UNDO it at your leisure. And keep backups handy.

In the end you'll have a female character (with a schlong presumably) peeing like the boys with mostly correct angle and trajectory (seems like FloppySoS kinda messes with erection angles a little bit but whatever). However, keep in mind that EVERY female will pee this way with or without a schlong when they use that 'Leito Standing 1' animation. Someone smarter than I, possibly future me, might be able to add a feature to PaF to recognize schlongs on the PC or NPCs and make this animation adjustment automagically. Wouldn't that be swell.

SlicedBread_PaF_SchlongedFemaleEdit.zip

Edited by SlicedBread
Added easy-mode zip

Ah, fantastic, thank you very much!  I figured that it would be as simple as doing that, but I just wanted to see what the results were.  I don't have other females using the animations, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.  I noticed that there are some Arrok animations as well; I'm going to try replacing leitos bend over stages and see how well that works.

EDIT:

And it works!  It doesn't line up the best for those two, but it works!

Edited by RimmHardingan
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@trognog I wonder if you are currently still maintaining this modification, as it has a DD chastity belt patch for an older version of Devious Devices than at least version 5.0, 5.1 or the upcoming 5.2? If you are would it be alright if Kimy were to integrate that change in some form into the official Devious Devices modification, to enable a better long term solution (via the official DD code base)?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So how about putting the values from eating and drinking on hold for a few hours, like you eat something and a timer starts and adds them later? So you wouldn't just shit yourself on the spot after eating? I mean, that doesn't sound much like compatibility to me, for now it looks better without the patch

• 1 month later...

Guys I made something for myself and wanted to share, hope it helps!

IneedPeeFart.rar An update from Ineed 1.94 but I think it works on any version. Another thing I'm using Pee And Fart 3.0 it probably works here too.

DirtCumPee.rar to use with Dirt and Blood and Dirt & Blood & Cum if you want to clear everything in one shot!

DirtPee.rar or this case did not want to use  Dirt & Blood & Cum.

Scripts only, overwrite the originals and it should work.

Just now, minosaminamo said:

Guys I made something for myself and wanted to share, hope it helps!

IneedPeeFart.rar An update from Ineed 1.94 but I think it works on any version. Another thing I'm using Pee And Fart 3.0 it probably works here too.

DirtCumPee.rar to use with Dirt and Blood and Dirt & Blood & Cum if you want to clear everything in one shot!

DirtPee.rar or this case did not want to use  Dirt & Blood & Cum.

Scripts only, overwrite the originals and it should work.

I forgot to say that for Ineed I tried to leave the values following pee and fart, so you can make combinations with the time bars of Ineed and PeeAndFart to spend more or less time without going to the bathroom!