On 9/9/2019 at 11:26 AM, young234 said:

this is not working at all, the mcm menu is fine, i can tick every option, but there is not actions in game, no pressure even waited for 48 hours, the menu show i didnt install Zaz animations which i certainly installed, i tried everything start a new game also not work at all 

Hey, I had the exact same problem. Then I installed DD and now it works fine.

This is actually not what makes me happy, because DD creates lots of other problems for me (no enemies are attacking me anymore for example). But I think somehow tihs mod still requires DD to work. Unless someone can tell me another solution.

After I realised that only a few people had problems with the activation of this mod, I double checked my installation. It showed that it was my mistake the mod didn´t work. :(

I reinstalled the mod leaving the "DD option" unchecked and now it works just fine! So if you see all the menues ingame, but your char does not respond to the keys (and does nothing), check your installation. It might be you installed some optional features your mod setup does not support.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I absolutely love this mod! Down the road I would love it if NPCs made embarrassing comments when the character's diaper was messy and they could smell it! And maybe allow select NPCs to check/change diapers. Maybe even set it up where if the diaper gets too full it leaks.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:08 PM, Terrafide said:

Is there any way I can change the pee color from yellow with green puddles, to more of a clear looking pee and puddles?

well, i think it's going to require animation edits. from looking in my game's main install folder, i saw no textures for it. so you would have to open the file to maybe find the texture, and from what little i know, possibly a bsa extractor. sounds like alot of work, but if someone wants to show me how in a step by step process...i'll do it.

15 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

well, i think it's going to require animation edits. from looking in my game's main install folder, i saw no textures for it. so you would have to open the file to maybe find the texture, and from what little i know, possibly a bsa extractor. sounds like alot of work, but if someone wants to show me how in a step by step process...i'll do it.

I think it uses textures from another mod, like dripping when aroused or something similar 

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, SirLiberation said:

Is it possible to add hdt collisions to the pee/poop in bottle option for hdt vagina bodies? Would be really nice

Great mod btw ^-^

I'm absolutely no expert, but I *think* so, however you'd need to build the mesh first and that's beyond my experience

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi y'all, was wondering if someone had some insight on what what could be causing this issue with the scaling feature? 

As soon as I activate it it automatically scales the belly node to 10 permanently. There after it starts to scale the belly even more with each bladder and bowel state? 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20210306_083901.jpg

On 1/5/2021 at 10:22 AM, Furv said:

A pose triggered at some point where I peed like a dog (leg raise) how do I get that to trigger? It doesn't seem to trigger anymore

There are different poses in the animation section. There are 2 different poses that make you pee like a dog. You just need to make sure one or both are selected. (PAF Doggy style) 

IMG_20210306_083946.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 8:31 AM, Kodey Caribou said:

When you say it's incompatible, what problem are you running into? 

Sorry for late reply, but I don't remember now what main problem was with these two mods...

For sure some of the PAF notifications was not appearing, and maybe when you wait(or eat/drink ?), character was not getting needs anymore, uninstalled EC, so can't check now..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a female character that has a futa schlong addon. The games recognizes my character as female as does SexLab...and every other SexLab addon that offers a gender toggle.

I wish to have this character use the male stand-to-pee animation I believe it's 'Standing 1' or something to that effect on the male side of PaF's MCM toggles. Easy enough, I just copied and renamed the 3 'm_standing_1_....hkx' files (these are the desired male animations) to 'standing_1_....hkx' (the female standing animations) and overwrote those old female ones I didn't wish to use.

I run FNIS, open the game and take a leak...everything's peachy EXCEPT the emitter location for the pee droplet particles. The urine is still emitting from the female coordinates rather than the male ones further out (at the end of the schlong). Clearly that data isn't a part of the hkx, but I am curious if anyone knows where that location info gets defined. If I switch my gender to male in SexLab, that particular animation plays exactly as I would like it to, BUT swapping genders in SL breaks a whole lot of other SL addons that, annoyingly, depend on one gender or the other with no override feature.

EDIT:

Found it!! So I went looking for the pee particles texture and found that they were actually a part of ZaZ animation pack. Cracking open ZaZ in CK I stumbled across a PEE-related item name under armors. Turns out, that effect is actually supplied by equipping a special invis, particle-emitting armor during that animation. Unfortunately I don't know enough about CK to try and get ZaZ to recognize when schlongs are equipped and then appropriately adjust which pee-armor gets equipped. For now I'm just going to rename one of the male armors as one of the female ones and see where that gets me ( yes, this means that non-shclonged females might end up with magical offset pee streams but my character is the only one I bother with for PaF functionality anyway). There's a decent chance I update this again.

Edited by SlicedBread
question answered
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 10:19 PM, SlicedBread said:

I have a female character that has a futa schlong addon. The games recognizes my character as female as does SexLab...and every other SexLab addon that offers a gender toggle.

I wish to have this character use the male stand-to-pee animation I believe it's 'Standing 1' or something to that effect on the male side of PaF's MCM toggles. Easy enough, I just copied and renamed the 3 'm_standing_1_....hkx' files (these are the desired male animations) to 'standing_1_....hkx' (the female standing animations) and overwrote those old female ones I didn't wish to use.

I run FNIS, open the game and take a leak...everything's peachy EXCEPT the emitter location for the pee droplet particles. The urine is still emitting from the female coordinates rather than the male ones further out (at the end of the schlong). Clearly that data isn't a part of the hkx, but I am curious if anyone knows where that location info gets defined. If I switch my gender to male in SexLab, that particular animation plays exactly as I would like it to, BUT swapping genders in SL breaks a whole lot of other SL addons that, annoyingly, depend on one gender or the other with no override feature.

EDIT:

Found it!! So I went looking for the pee particles texture and found that they were actually a part of ZaZ animation pack. Cracking open ZaZ in CK I stumbled across a PEE-related item name under armors. Turns out, that effect is actually supplied by equipping a special invis, particle-emitting armor during that animation. Unfortunately I don't know enough about CK to try and get ZaZ to recognize when schlongs are equipped and then appropriately adjust which pee-armor gets equipped. For now I'm just going to rename one of the male armors as one of the female ones and see where that gets me ( yes, this means that non-shclonged females might end up with magical offset pee streams but my character is the only one I bother with for PaF functionality anyway). There's a decent chance I update this again.

Did you have any luck with this?  I'm also interested in doing the same!