• 3 weeks later...
On 16/12/2017 at 3:45 AM, roxus said:

Same problem as Twilight93, I can give you all more info, I see all the menus and make changes however the hotkeys do not function, I even changed the default keys to other keys,

I press for few seconds or hold the key down and nothing happens, I have installed all the required mods and run all required utils such as FNIS. All i see in the menu is both functions have no pressure even after wait 24 hours. This is not a new game it's a saved game and also I installed all option files as well as all Required mods.

The other one called Private needs  discreet works perfect however i wanted to try this one however no success getting it to work. I have uninstalled Private needs.

Thanks

I think im having the same issue, i really really want to use this mod and ive tried next to everything and it just dont work, please modder help us!

Edit: this sounds stupid i know and im sorry for not figuring this out sooner but you Need to make a new save when you installed this mod.

• 2 months later...

What is the four effects of nitorgenium (earned from drinking the pee filled bottle)? Anyone figure this out?

All I found was Weakness to Frost (slot 1) and Restore Magicka (slot 3).

Edit: its a clone of fire salts and moon sugar, so

Weakness to Frost (slot 1)

Resist Fire (slot 2)

Restore Magicka (slot 3)

Regenerate Magicka (slot 4)

Only way to do it is to have jaxon's positioner or use console to have a placed toilet bucket via this mod be fit into the existing toilet. Had to do that with the lakeview manor mod I installed. I asked him about this ages ago and he said it would be too much work to do such hooks. Though its not out of the realm of possibly that he'd not do it. I'm sure one can Ck their way into making such a hook.

I also been planning to use Clockwork manor as well! What a coincidence!

Also what I'd like to see is that you target any ordinary bucket in game and it becomes a toilet bucket! Would make some suspiciously placed buckets in some dungeons become the intended toilet.

31 minutes ago, YumiSkyrimFan said:

Only way to do it is to have jaxon's positioner or use console to have a placed toilet bucket via this mod be fit into the existing toilet. Had to do that with the lakeview manor mod I installed. I asked him about this ages ago and he said it would be too much work to do such hooks. Though its not out of the realm of possibly that he'd not do it. I'm sure one can Ck their way into making such a hook.

I also been planning to use Clockwork manor as well! What a coincidence!

Also what I'd like to see is that you target any ordinary bucket in game and it becomes a toilet bucket! Would make some suspiciously placed buckets in some dungeons become the intended toilet.

Yeah.. I just placed buckets inside of every toilet and made them very tiny using the console. I could either sit on the toilet or poop in it if I decided after that

• 2 weeks later...

Is it really special edition compatible ?
I've been trying several times, i have all others things (execpt sexlab, having sexlab light, the only ported to SSE). Every times i use FNIS, i've got the t pose.. If i don't run FNIS, everything work ofc unless animations ..
any hints ?

• 3 weeks later...

Good mod but i have few sugestions:

1. Peeing pooping takes very long

2. Got to go a second after RND eats/drinks something. Could do with a delay or lover the effect

Im tryingvto do my self but without initial luck. 

Could you consider sliders in mcm? 

6 hours ago, Oni24 said:

2. Got to go a second after RND eats/drinks something. Could do with a delay or lover the effect

That's been mentioned before. I use RND myself, I don't use the RND compatibility addon and everything runs fine and you don't get that annoying event after eating/drinking. Oddly you still get the RND detected message so I assume that comes from the main mod itself

On 24.1.2018 at 10:53 PM, tankok1998 said:

I think im having the same issue, i really really want to use this mod and ive tried next to everything and it just dont work, please modder help us!

Edit: this sounds stupid i know and im sorry for not figuring this out sooner but you Need to make a new save when you installed this mod.

Why could help us nobody. This not fair. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, HentaiSenpai777 said:

I have a problem, Im running FNIS for SSE, but FNIS gives me a warning stating pee and fart isnt sse compatible, ive tried the three latest versions, and none of them worked.

AFAIK this mod has never been converted to run on SSE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, rare5678 said:

hello.

has anyone encountered a problem where the dirt textures don't appear on the PC, the penalties are shown but not the textures.

thanks.

Have you got Slavetats properly installed, the textures won't show otherwise

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Have you got Slavetats properly installed, the textures won't show otherwise

my guess is that it's correctly installed, I have apropos with W&T, and these appears correctly, I have Mod Organizer, and i have been moving the mods and load order and reinstalling the mods, but nothing so far.