how do I get diapers to work. I cant find where to type the paf and can find nothing to click on I tried looking for it in the racemenu but typing paf in the search leads nowhere and when I click on calente's tools I just find files and nothing to type in. the files in the tools have diaper files for clean and dirty bdo they have to be put in the normal mod list or is there something i'm missing

I got the damn thing to let me load a save a few times but when I used the mod to get items from mods pee and fart doesn't show up so I can't get diapers or toilet paper and now no mater how many mods I take off it boots me out of the game before it finishes loading a save I saw the pics for this mod and really want it to work but it now boots me out and I didn't add anything to my "On" mods I just can't get it to load and how do I get the diapers to work?

Great mod, loving it. I have a problem I am hoping to find an awnser for, and a suggestion too.

Problem: At some point when I had this mod installed, I must've turned on the 'Pee in Sexlab Scenes' but now, that setting seems to just stay on. In MCM, the box is unticked, so it should be off, but it still does it reguardless. Can I force turn this off, or has something bugged? (A few notes, I have freshly installed this after however long and haven't turn it on. Also, Sexlab has a setting that doesn't do what it should either, The 'Not Stand On Beds' one. I don't know what information would be important) I don't want this setting on, any help would be great!

Suggestion: Maybe add interaction with the tracked NPCs that you choose, where you can ask them if they need to pee, if they want to go with you, to ask for a show (And maybe an option to force certain animations to play) Could have them apprach you about their need too, where you could tell them to hold it, tell them to go to a certain place (Like commanding followers) or to just go.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I should let you know, I found a bug where the pee sound doesn't stop playing if an npc uses a toilet.  After looking at the code, it turns out you activated the sound in the PAF_MainQuest script but tried to stop it in the PAF_NPCQuest script meaning there was no soundID number to stop.  Hope this helped with any future updates or anyone who wants to fix the problem on their own.

For some reason there's no diaper or poop textures for me. I built the diapers in bodyslide multiple times, yet in the game both diapers show up as that signature 'Texture missing' purple/blue. The scaling still works though. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod multiple times, even fully deleting it and redownloading it. Anybody know whats wrong? or if there's other diaper mods compatible with this mod I could use instead?

I posted an alternate version HERE if you want just give my your body 0 and 1 weights and I can conform the diaper for you if you want to see whats up just give me the files.

I posted an alternate version HERE if you want just give my your body 0 and 1 weights and I can conform the diaper for you if you want to see whats up just give me the files.

Do you mind making a guide of how to replace it? Sorry i dont really understand how anything works and need a guide.

I'm having an issue, where sometimes when talking to guards they put a diaper on me, but I have diapers disabled. I do have the penalty enabled, but diapers are not. I'll also get the message "The guard forces you to wear a diaper".

Looking through the PAF_MainQuestScript I can see a few places where this occurs, and in all places I'm not seeing any checks to see if the diaper option is enabled or disabled (Not including diaper_bounty_active because that is just used locally and isn't referenced in the MCM menu).

Hi trognog, it would be awesome if you could add the pooping effect from Puppet Master Swallow. The poop comes out of the anus and does not appear out of air. Also, it would be really nice if you could give the option to disable pooping based on gender. I am talking about the NPCs ofc. Thanks for this mod.

I'm having an issue, where sometimes when talking to guards they put a diaper on me, but I have diapers disabled. I do have the penalty enabled, but diapers are not. I'll also get the message "The guard forces you to wear a diaper".

Looking through the PAF_MainQuestScript I can see a few places where this occurs, and in all places I'm not seeing any checks to see if the diaper option is enabled or disabled (Not including diaper_bounty_active because that is just used locally and isn't referenced in the MCM menu).

Oh I'm glad to know I'm not the only one facing this issue...

• 1 month later...

Would be really nice if the mod didn't double your speech skill and stamina regen for no reason whatsoever.

I understand shitting yourself or having to go would give you a debuff, but like most of the states of cleanliness and having to not go are giving buffs, and at 0 bladder/bowels it's like 50% regen increase each.  I don't even play with shitting enabled, so I constantly have that 50% stam buff for not having to shit.

Even having to somewhat go, but like there's no rush, gives a +1% stam regen for some reason.  Why?

Would be really nice if the mod didn't double your speech skill and stamina regen for no reason whatsoever.

I understand shitting yourself or having to go would give you a debuff, but like most of the states of cleanliness and having to not go are giving buffs, and at 0 bladder/bowels it's like 50% regen increase each. I don't even play with shitting enabled, so I constantly have that 50% stam buff for not having to shit.

Even having to somewhat go, but like there's no rush, gives a +1% stam regen for some reason. Why?

I suppose the author translated the haste of having to go potty into stamina Regen.. but then again, it might've made more sense to increase movement speed instead

I suppose the author translated the haste of having to go potty into stamina Regen.. but then again, it might've made more sense to increase movement speed instead

Actually you get a penalty to stam if you really really gotta go, and I get that because you're holding it in and a power attack is probably a bad idea then lol,

but umm mid-empty bladder/bowels actually increases stam regen, which means I never run out.  Like, ever.  Maybe in Bethsoft's badly-balanced casual skyrim where stamina is pretty much just a sprint meter that's all fine and dandy but I play with mods that rebalance the game to where stamina means everything and I'm practically godly, like I have monster energy drink flowing in my veins.

All because welp I don't have to go potty -_- that's my mcguffin.  Woopdy flippin doo.

You should be getting nothing extra when you're just fine.  That's 100%.   When something is wrong, then you drop that to under 100%.

Anyways umm I tried making a patch myself but the CK was actin weird and duplicating the spells...so umm I used some program called TES5Edit and I edited the "spells" in there one-by-one to not buff and, in a couple cases de-buff instead, but I've yet to test it.  It patched the original esp tho.

Is that bad?  I'm not much of a modder...

Actually you get a penalty to stam if you really really gotta go, and I get that because you're holding it in and a power attack is probably a bad idea then lol,

but umm mid-empty bladder/bowels actually increases stam regen, which means I never run out. Like, ever. Maybe in Bethsoft's badly-balanced casual skyrim where stamina is pretty much just a sprint meter that's all fine and dandy but I play with mods that rebalance the game to where stamina means everything and I'm practically godly, like I have monster energy drink flowing in my veins.

All because welp I don't have to go potty -_- that's my mcguffin. Woopdy flippin doo.

You should be getting nothing extra when you're just fine. That's 100%. When something is wrong, then you drop that to under 100%.

Anyways umm I tried making a patch myself but the CK was actin weird and duplicating the spells...so umm I used some program called TES5Edit and I edited the "spells" in there one-by-one to not buff and, in a couple cases de-buff instead, but I've yet to test it. It patched the original esp tho.

Is that bad? I'm not much of a modder...

It should be fine. If, however, something house wrong, you could always reinstall the original esp file. While you were digging thru the esp.. did you happen to come across the lengths of pissing and shitting?

Anyways umm I tried making a patch myself but the CK was actin weird and duplicating the spells...so umm I used some program called TES5Edit and I edited the "spells" in there one-by-one to not buff and, in a couple cases de-buff instead, but I've yet to test it.  It patched the original esp tho.

Is that bad?  I'm not much of a modder...

While it should work fine to do it the way you did, if you wanted to make a patch esp you need to right-click the spell in tes5edit and choose the option "copy as override into".

It should be fine. If, however, something house wrong, you could always reinstall the original esp file. While you were digging thru the esp.. did you happen to come across the lengths of pissing and shitting?

I'm fairly sure the timers for how long those take are in the scripts, not in the esp.