The females have the doggystyle peeing animations, right?

IIRC ZaZ animation pack also has doggystyle peeing animations for males too. Is it possible for males to have that option?

Also, the two female doggystyle peeing animations seem to be the same.

The females have the doggystyle peeing animations, right?

IIRC ZaZ animation pack also has doggystyle peeing animations for males too. Is it possible for males to have that option?

Also, the two female doggystyle peeing animations seem to be the same.

That is possible and still on my todo list. I wanted to rework the animations for pooping and do a rework the peeing animations. I suspect the two doggystyle animations are the same and one was originally intended to be used for males. I think the gender of the character became irrelevant with the release of newer skeletons, so most animations work for both genders now.

But yes, I will include that animation for males too. Probably make every animation accessible to any gender.

Hi! First of all, this mod looks great, thanks for all the work!

So, I downloaded the 2.6 FOMOD version and installed via NMM. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide, but everytime I try to run Skyrim, it crashes to desktop.

I'm using CBBE with HDT, and I've got all the requirements, except for DD.

Could someone help me?

Hi! First of all, this mod looks great, thanks for all the work!

So, I downloaded the 2.6 FOMOD version and installed via NMM. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide, but everytime I try to run Skyrim, it crashes to desktop.

I'm using CBBE with HDT, and I've got all the requirements, except for DD.

Could someone help me?

Hm, no idea. If Skyrim crashes when starting it is often caused by a missing dependency but there could be other reasons. The only dependency PAF has that would cause Skyrim to crash on load is ZAZ Animation Pack. Do you use the latest version 6.1 and its patch to 6.11? Does Skyrim load correctly if you uncheck the PeeAndFart.esp in NMM? Do you launch SKSE from the NMM menu?

Hey, LOVE the mod, if at all possible think we could get some other diaper options beyond the cloth though? I'd love to see some of the other stuff from DL skyrim included

I had one idea that I already mentioned I think he has things planned just give it some time

Idea #2 ~ Also in that same idea is when you're caught peeing or pooping yourself the NPC that detects you will put a diaper on you for an extended time and you have to go back to him to get changed after the time period ends he removes it.

Hello !

Awesome mod, very good for realism and RP.

But i am using RND and the mod always says that i have no empty bottles even when i have some in my inventory. And i think it is because of RND, since the mod edit the empty bottles.

I love RND and want to integrate that as well. I could very well be that RND changed something about the bottles and that this is the reason in doesn't work. Will look into it.

Hey, LOVE the mod, if at all possible think we could get some other diaper options beyond the cloth though? I'd love to see some of the other stuff from DL skyrim included

I had one idea that I already mentioned I think he has things planned just give it some time

Idea #2 ~ Also in that same idea is when you're caught peeing or pooping yourself the NPC that detects you will put a diaper on you for an extended time and you have to go back to him to get changed after the time period ends he removes it.

That is indeed planned. I don't have anything implemented right now but I am currently looking into it. I also want to increase the compatibility with DL so that all of the diaper are usable in PAF. Had some problems with the scaling functionality with some of them and i am still looking to resolve this. Also started to create some new animations (for using toilet paper for example). That took some time because it is new to me.

Whats the order of tag priorities for kinky stuff ?

I currently don't use the tag system from sexlab, instead I use some specific animations that come with sexlab and select them by name. Some of them still mess up if you wear some DD devices, because it will restrict these animations. I plan to rework the sexlab integration. Possibly giving the user the choice to select specific animations, but I don't know about that yet.

Aww I thought this mod would let me go around ripping farts on NPCs Fable-style but there's no fart button.  I have pooing switched off,

I must pressfarttocontinue !

Also, more often than not I'm squatting to peepee but that's probably how anims r flagged, huh?

But i am using RND and the mod always says that i have no empty bottles even when i have some in my inventory. And i think it is because of RND, since the mod edit the empty bottles.

Ya I use RND too, and sadly I kinda saw that coming.

Umm instead of diapers how about getting a fine and/or comments from weirded-out npcs? And if i fart on NPCs enough it reduces disposition! :P

I love being a total jackass in RP...

Bug Report:

When the player uses 'have a snack' to have an NPC poop in their mouth in some place like an inn, the poop that is spawned on the ground during the act counts as the inn's property, and taking it is stealing.

I am not sure if this is intentional, but it certainly is... weird.

Even if an NPC only has to poop, if "player is used as toilet" is checked, it always plays the pee version when the NPC uses the player without the player asking them to.

Thank you for the updates. <3

Bug Report:

When the player uses 'have a snack' to have an NPC poop in their mouth in some place like an inn, the poop that is spawned on the ground during the act counts as the inn's property, and taking it is stealing.

I am not sure if this is intentional, but it certainly is... weird.

Even if an NPC only has to poop, if "player is used as toilet" is checked, it always plays the pee version when the NPC uses the player without the player asking them to.

Thank you for the updates. <3

Oh yes, that is currently a bug. I also did get attacked by NPC by "stealing" poop that clearly belonged to me. Will try to fix that in the next version.

I also can confirm the second bug. Probably not going to get fixed in the next version but some after that when I rework the sexlab integration. I plan to include a bit more variety in animations and I am overall not really content how it is working right now. Probably content of the next, next patch.

Is the incompatibility with Go to bed fixed yet? I heard this was the mod causing an issue where your character would freeze if using that mod and trying to use a bed.

I heard from others that it is working right now. Didn't test it myself yet, but I think I know what caused the error and that cause has been removed.

Glad you already know about the bugs. <3 Thank you for working so hard on this, really. Bathroom play is an under-appreciated kink, particularly in sex mods, so I'm amazed it exists as much as it does in Skyrim modding. c: Thanks for the fun, Sugar.

I do have one request. There is a checkbox to disable poop -- can there be a checkbox to disable pee, but NOT disable poop? Just for people who are like that. If you want poop but not pee, the best you can do is set pee to 48 hours per stage.

Thanks for your hard work, again. ^^

Is the incompatibility with Go to bed fixed yet? I heard this was the mod causing an issue where your character would freeze if using that mod and trying to use a bed.

Yes I can %100 confirm its fixed on my end ^^

Updating from 2.2 to 2.6, I get these errors on FNIS:

Missing AnimFile standing_1_start.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile standing_1_loop.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile standing_1_end.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile standing_2_start.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile standing_2_loop.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile standing_2_end.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile kneeling_start.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile kneeling_loop.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile kneeling_end.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile squatting_start.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile squatting_loop.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile squatting_end.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile m_standing_1_start.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile m_standing_1_loop.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile m_standing_1_end.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_bend_over_s1.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_bend_over_s2.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_stripping_armor.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_stripping_robes.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_stripping_nonconsensual_victim.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_stripping_nonconsensual_aggressor.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile Arrok_MaleUndress.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile Arrok_FemaleUndress.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile birthing_full.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_aroused_f_1.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_aroused_f_2.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile leito_tease_f_1.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile sensual_dancing_1.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile Arrok_MalePeeing_2hands.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
Missing AnimFile Arrok_MalePeeing_OneHand.hkx for character, mod PeeAndFart
 32 possible consistence issues

Any ideas?

Updating from 2.2 to 2.6, I get these errors on FNIS:

[...]

32 possible consistence issues

Any ideas?

It seems you are missing the animation files. There should be 47 files in the folder [skyrim Dir]/Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/PeeAndFart/. This is the directoriy FNIS seaches for animations. There seems to be something wrong there. If they are missing try to download to loose files version of 2.6 and add the missing files and run FNIS again. At that point you should also check if the file [skyrim Dir]/Data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_PeeAndFart_Behaviour.hkx is present. If not, add that as well from the archive.

Are you using a mod organizer and did you use the FOMOD version of the mod?

Are you going to make it eventually so you can toggle off pooping when masturbating but able to still poop otherwise? I use the mod for the more survival needs aspect for the pooping, but for sexual acts/needs for the pee. I'm not into scat acts. Also will standalone followers like Leah on nexus ever pee or poop/have an accident on their own i seem to need to otder them to. I even have to force them to use a placed toilet.

Are you going to make it eventually so you can toggle off pooping when masturbating but able to still poop otherwise? I use the mod for the more survival needs aspect for the pooping, but for sexual acts/needs for the pee. I'm not into scat acts. Also will standalone followers like Leah on nexus ever pee or poop/have an accident on their own i seem to need to otder them to. I even have to force them to use a placed toilet.

Very likely yes. I want to rework the whole sexlab integration in the next update. Will include options specifically for that.