Question number 1:  Will there be future versions of the integration with the mod "iNeed" or patch for him?

--------------

Question number 2: Could You create a video that would look at the possibility of this mod?

-------------

Question number 3: When using a "personal toilet", started animations sex and flow of urine. How to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Question number 1:  Will there be future versions of the integration with the mod "iNeed" or patch for him?

--------------

Question number 2: Could You create a video that would look at the possibility of this mod?

-------------

Question number 3: When using a "personal toilet", started animations sex and flow of urine. How to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

to question 1: Yes, I plan to integrate INeed, RND and some other needs mods. I don't have a timetable though. I first want to make sure that most bugs are removed from the mod and have a stable version

to question 2: Sorry, I am not much of a video creater. I know the controls are quite tricky right now. I will try to explain the usage of the mod in a clearer way in the future.

to question 3: Don't really understand that question. Does the stream of urine doesn't show up? I have that bug too on some installations. It mostly appears if you press TAB twice (open and close the menu)

Unfortunately the mod is currently unfriendly to translation because a lot of the text is still inside the scripts, which you would need to recompile. I will try to move as many of the texts to the esp in the future.

If you want to compile the scripts yourself, you need the following dependencies:

- Sexlab and its development files

- Sexlab Aroused (BSA must be unpacked and the script files must be placed in the corresponding folder)

- SlaveTats

- ZAZ Animation Pack

- SkyUI and its development files

- ConsoleUtil

- NiOverride/Racemenu

- JContainers

- FNIS

- Strotis Toilet Ressource (if you want to resave the esp)

- Devious Devices Assets and Integration

- Optional: Bathing in Skyrim

Hey trognog I noticed that when I was belted I couldn't poop with an anal plug which is great but I was able to pee which is also fine which leads me too my point lol when you don't have to pee and only have to poop the hotkey doesn't work it just says "you don't have to pee." Only the other hotkey where you select poop directly works.

Hey trognog I noticed that when I was belted I couldn't poop with an anal plug which is great but I was able to pee which is also fine which leads me too my point lol when you don't have to pee and only have to poop the hotkey doesn't work it just says "you don't have to pee." Only the other hotkey where you select poop directly works.

Did you try holding the button down for a few seconds before releasing?

@LazyBoot

No I didn't i'll try that next time for sure.

@TrogNog

Also I don't know exactly what your looking for from this mod but I have a couple ideas I hope you don't mind me giving you ideas I just think you might find some of them interesting if not thats fine xD:

Idea #1 ~ If you really have to poop and you have an anal plug in that when you take it out you automatically start pooping yourself.

Idea #2 ~ Also in that same idea is when you're caught peeing or pooping yourself the NPC that detects you will put a diaper on you for an extended time and you have to go back to him to get changed after the time period ends he removes it.

Hi, I Got Some Problem When Starting New Games, After Imperial Captain ask Prisoner to... "Execution" Player Stuck and didn't Move.... Make it Stuck Forever... Any Idea? Thanks,...

So you used the original start for skyrim? Too me its always been kinda bugged even the carriage will throw we wildly around I would suggest alternate starts "i am camping in the woods"

Hi, I Got Some Problem When Starting New Games, After Imperial Captain ask Prisoner to... "Execution" Player Stuck and didn't Move.... Make it Stuck Forever... Any Idea? Thanks,...

So you used the original start for skyrim? Too me its always been kinda bugged even the carriage will throw we wildly around I would suggest alternate starts "i am camping in the woods"

Good advice aareyn and I would like to add one more suggestion: install the mod after finishing Helgen or install it but keep it disabled until you finish Helgen. Then just enable the mod.

I game this mod a quick try-out.

One of the first things that happened is my character got stuck in the toilet house.  My character is stock UNP 1.0 tall.

Another odd thing is that, while wearing a diaper, a Poop command undressed the character (except for the diaper), which seemed odd.

Overall, the scripts seemed to run rather slowly.

@LazyBoot

No I didn't i'll try that next time for sure.

@TrogNog

Also I don't know exactly what your looking for from this mod but I have a couple ideas I hope you don't mind me giving you ideas I just think you might find some of them interesting if not thats fine xD:

Idea #1 ~ If you really have to poop and you have an anal plug in that when you take it out you automatically start pooping yourself.

Idea #2 ~ Also in that same idea is when you're caught peeing or pooping yourself the NPC that detects you will put a diaper on you for an extended time and you have to go back to him to get changed after the time period ends he removes it.

It is currently scripted that way. Might change the function, if you only have to poop. Good idea with the diaper penalty.

Hi, this seems odd. I will test if paf is responsible for that. Could very well be the case because I use the player character as a dummy for some alias references that have ai packages attached to them.

I game this mod a quick try-out.

One of the first things that happened is my character got stuck in the toilet house.  My character is stock UNP 1.0 tall.

Another odd thing is that, while wearing a diaper, a Poop command undressed the character (except for the diaper), which seemed odd.

Overall, the scripts seemed to run rather slowly.

I can confirm that problem. It is sometimes related to how plane the ground under the toilet is. You can remove the toilet from inside, if you get stuck. Sometimes it helps to place it in another spot.

The scripts currently only update once every 10 seconds. I might reduce this in future versions or make it configurable.

Two incompatibilities to report:

- ZF Primary Needs has an animated sleeping function where your character climbs in and out of bed. I don't know why, but this mod breaks the sleeping function entirely. Upon trying to sleep, the character just stands there and gets stuck and can't move until I reload a save. Removing this mod makes the sleeping work as intended again. I tried this on multiple beds and it was always the same result. I wouldn't be surprised if this mod also breaks other mods with similar animated sleeping functions like Go To Sleep, for example.

- Slavetats. My character has two Slavetats that I keep on her constantly. One is an overlay on her face, and the other is an overlay of cuts/scrapes on her body. I've used Racemenu to adjust the colour and transparency of both of these overlays. When my character relieved herself using this mod, the face overlay reverted to its default colour/transparency for some reason. A bit annoying, but I figured it might be a byproduct of your mod adding the "dirt" overlay when defecating, so I turned off that option. That seemed to solve the issue with the face overlay reverting to its default state, but I then noticed that your mod was periodically removing the body overlay from my character entirely, even with the "dirt" option turned off. It would just disappear entirely after pissing/shitting. I've never had Slavetats randomly disappear before, and removing this mod once again completely resolved this issue.

So I've had to uninstall this mod for the time being. Really hope these issues can be resolved in a future update.

- ZF Primary Needs has an animated sleeping function where your character climbs in and out of bed. I don't know why, but this mod breaks the sleeping function entirely. Upon trying to sleep, the character just stands there and gets stuck and can't move until I reload a save. Removing this mod makes the sleeping work as intended again. I tried this on multiple beds and it was always the same result. I wouldn't be surprised if this mod also breaks other mods with similar animated sleeping functions like Go To Sleep, for example.

- Slavetats. My character has two Slavetats that I keep on her constantly. One is an overlay on her face, and the other is an overlay of cuts/scrapes on her body. I've used Racemenu to adjust the colour and transparency of both of these overlays. When my character relieved herself using this mod, the face overlay reverted to its default colour/transparency for some reason. A bit annoying, but I figured it might be a byproduct of your mod adding the "dirt" overlay when defecating, so I turned off that option. That seemed to solve the issue with the face overlay reverting to its default state, but I then noticed that your mod was periodically removing the body overlay from my character entirely, even with the "dirt" option turned off. It would just disappear entirely after pissing/shitting. I've never had Slavetats randomly disappear before, and removing this mod once again completely resolved this issue.

So I've had to uninstall this mod for the time being. Really hope these issues can be resolved in a future update.

Can confirm the ZF Primary Needs issue. It has to do with an AI package I accidentally added to the player. This is also responsible for the player character not moving after character creation. Will be fixed in the next version.

Don't know about the Slavetats issue. Which version did you use? Will try to find the probem.

It may take some days until the next version is ready. Have currently some work to do. I think it will be at the start of the next week.

Can confirm the ZF Primary Needs issue. It has to do with an AI package I accidentally added to the player. This is also responsible for the player character not moving after character creation. Will be fixed in the next version.

Don't know about the Slavetats issue. Which version did you use? Will try to find the probem.

It may take some days until the next version is ready. Have currently some work to do. I think it will be at the start of the next week.

Glad to hear you're planning on fixing the sleeping bug, thanks.

Regarding Slavetats, I'm using the latest version (1.2.1). I just remembered that I also use some other body overlays as well (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66404/?). Could it maybe be that your mod is trying to add the dirt overlay and I'm hitting the max cap for body overlays, so it's removing them? The only thing that confuses me about that is the fact that I had the dirt overlay option switched off in the MCM at the time. It's really strange, but it has never happened before using this mod, nor since uninstalling it. But it happened a few times while I had it installed.

I also have the problem with the sleep mod. My character just stand there and does not move. I didn't use ZF Need , I use a mod called Go To Bed (awesome sleeping mod btw) My character stay there and do nothing. 

Second conflict is with Bathing In Skyrim, for some reason when I use Bathing in Skyrim with this mod, Toilets stop working and nothing happens when I pres "Active/Use" key (def "E") , without the Bathing the toilets works just fine. Can you post, please, in what load order your Bathing mod stay, is it before PAF or after? 

Beside that, I did not found or see any other bugs, i used this mod all the time. 

EDIT: Just for the info: i moved my Bathing above PAF and now the toilets works fine. 

i got a major question.

i am not interested in pee and scat for natural reasons. but i am interesting in it for sex reasons. does this mod anything for having pee and scatsex ? will it develop in this direction ?

Good advice aareyn and I would like to add one more suggestion: install the mod after finishing Helgen or install it but keep it disabled until you finish Helgen. Then just enable the mod.

i had to laugh loud about this. if standard game start does not work right, you have serious problems with skyrim. especially the whirlwind in the cart shows high damaged animation meshes. and you think it is a good advice to just skip it. i really have to laugh about this.

i got a major question.

i am not interested in pee and scat for natural reasons. but i am interesting in it for sex reasons. does this mod anything for having pee and scatsex ? will it develop in this direction ?

i had to laugh loud about this. if standard game start does not work right, you have serious problems with skyrim. especially the whirlwind in the cart shows high damaged animation meshes. and you think it is a good advice to just skip it. i really have to laugh about this.

Honestly you don't know what you're talking about but thats ok. The Helgen sequence is heavily scripted - quite a few  mods cause problems with it. 

This problem is a very common issue for most skryim players here is a relative fix  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/?

The causes (That I know of)

1.) Mods that add collisions or havok physics (E.g. SOS, HDT Physcis Extension, hdt hair/cloaks)

2.) Too many scripted mods running at once

3.) Immersive armors

4.) SKSE registrations

5.) V-sync disabled going over 60fps

6.) Anything that increases or decreases the walk speed of movement types of playable races or horse

There is actually probably more but I'll let you know my game is actually fine I have been modding my game for years and it is perfectly stable and have already done a full playthru with only minor issues here and there.

"you think it is a good advice to just skip it. "

100% yes the vanilla startup sequence is the most cancerous thing to sit through when you have been playing skyrim as long as i have.

I want to report a small but annoying bug that conflict with another major mod.

For some reason Pee & Fart mod cause the game to quit to desktop if you use crafting system provided by a major mod by Chesko - Camping  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?

The game does not crash on every item though, most crashed items is Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. Some other items makes the 

game to crash too , but is not very often like Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. 

When I disable Pee & Fart, Skyrim does not crash. I really feel bad about this. Both mods are very important for me. Also sometimes when you try to craft diapers the game crash to desktop too. Not sure why this happens, this is my only two mods that add new crafting to the game. My game is not heavily modded at all. 

I hope this will be fixed in the next release. Thanks in advance. 

I'm having a minor problem with this mod.

What's happening is that the 'poop rate' is completely ignored and whenever I fast-travel or travel by carriage (it doesn't matter how much time has passed), my character goes from "little pressure on bowels" to "urgent pressure on bowels".

Кто готов помочь с переводом - пишите. Я полностью перевел мод, но перевод нуждается в шлифовке, так как местами опечатки и непонятные символы в игре возникают.

Я тоже его полностью перевела, символы у меня не возникают, но возникают проблемы с анимациями. .Я выбираю пипи в рот, а проигрывается анимация секса и льется струя мочи. =) Жуть короче!)) А для того, чтобы не было непонятных символов, установите фиксы "Unofficial hotfix ru" и "skse_russian_helper_v1.4".
Это относится лишь к некоторым фразам. Скорее всего какой-то символ пропустил.

Нет, дело не в этом. Даже если все переведено правильно и ни каких символов не пропущено, то такой баг иногда случается. Это баг патча или кряка если это репак. Такой баг у меня частенько наблюдался в моде "BeeingFemale" даже с установленными фиксами. Это баг русификации самой игры насколько я поняла. 

Они у меня судя по всему были установлены (сборка). Так что косяк не в шрифтах похоже...

I want to report a small but annoying bug that conflict with another major mod.

For some reason Pee & Fart mod cause the game to quit to desktop if you use crafting system provided by a major mod by Chesko - Camping  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?

The game does not crash on every item though, most crashed items is Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. Some other items makes the 

game to crash too , but is not very often like Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. 

When I disable Pee & Fart, Skyrim does not crash. I really feel bad about this. Both mods are very important for me. Also sometimes when you try to craft diapers the game crash to desktop too. Not sure why this happens, this is my only two mods that add new crafting to the game. My game is not heavily modded at all. 

I hope this will be fixed in the next release. Thanks in advance. 

I also have this problem.

Lovely mod ;)  I have a suggestion 

You should split the MCM animation choices for peeing and pooping from each other. For example allow the user to choose animations for peeing different than pooping.

also the bent back and holding ankles pooping is not convenient if you want to keep your self clean while pooping :D I think it should be like squatting or something 

Maybe make the pee and fart to happen in two phases first the peeing (using selected peeing animation) then pooping (using different animation selected for pooping)