- Description -
Another peeing and pooping mod.

- Requirements -
Sexlab
ZAZAnimationPack
SlaveTats (for dirt options)
SkyUI
SKSE
FNIS (remember to run it after installation!)
Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource

Optional:
NiOverride or RaceMenu (for body scaling functionality)
Devious Devices Integration (has additional dependencies, there are bodyslide files for numerous bodies, if you want it to be compatible with scaling) (was accidentally a hard requirement from PAF 1.4 to PAF 1.7)

For Addons:
Bathing in Skyrim Only rudimentary support for this mod available right now.
iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep
Realistic Needs and Diseases USLEEP version

All mods are tested with their newest version (07.10.16), but older version should do the trick in most cases.

- Features -

* time based needs for bladder and bowels.
* toilet paper crafting, you get visually dirty without it!
* NPC support for up to 5 NPCs
* you can place toilets around skyrim!
* you can go swimming to clean yourself, if you have no toilet paper available
* toilet paper can be crafted at the tanning rack with some firewood or cloth linen
* craftable diapers with butt scaling (currently scaling only for females)
* hotkeys or spells (lesser powers) can be used to access functionality (pressing hotkeys for longer than a second opens up different options)
* kinky stuff! You can use NPCs to be your personal toilet for example.
* body scaling depending on your bowel state (uses NiOverride, so it should be compatible with other scaling mods. This feature is disabled by default)
* different peeing animations for males and females. The mod currently uses mostly Leitos animations.
* MCM Menu to configure the mod to your needs
* create bottled pee/poop and use it for alchemy and ... cooking (new)
* SOS schlong support, even for women having them (sexlab is used for stripping and gender detection)
* Peeing/Pooping is illegal in Skyrim. You will get bounties if any guard sees you relieving yourself. Any NPC in shops, inns, temples and holds can report you too (can be toggled, There is no change to the crime system in Skyrim [with all its bugs left, but it should be compatible with mods changing anything]) (new)
* Guards might put diapers on you, if you have a bouty from peeing/pooping anywhere (new)

* things I forgot to mention

- Bugs that are features -
* body scaling updates are slow (up to 10 sec)
* applying dirt overlays might take time at first, where your game might lock up for a second
* there are currently no puddles created
* Tracked NPCs are a bit exebitionistic, because I failed to make them close the doors.
* All NPCs will occasionally use the toilet houses as benches. They seem to be quite cozy
* You may have problems with clipping in toilet houses. Remember that if all else fails, you can remove the toilet with the menu
* NPCs are lazy. They might take some time to react to a command.
* Sometimes instead of using a certified toilet houses, the NPCs will just use the nearest idle spot
* You can activate the mesh of the toilet house from outside
* It takes some time to relieve your needs, if you sit yourself on a toilet (you don't need toilet paper, though!)
* There is no navmesh created for the toilet houses, so NPC might get stuck on them. Best to not place them in the middle of a road.
* Butt scaling currently takes a long time to update after removing diapers (faster since 2.7)

- Compatibility -
* I think it is compatible with everything, even other peeing mods.
* Mods like Sexlab Aroused may override the Schlong state. Only a visual conflict, I hope to find a fix soon.
* Wearing DD Devices can mess up playing of the correct sexlab animations.

- Uninstall -

Reset the mod before uninstalling! It will remove all toilets you may have placed in your world!

- Hotkey Usage -
- short press of info key: Show info about bladder and bowel states (if you aim at a tracked NPC, it will also display their needs)
- There is now an additional hotkey for the menu since PAF 1.6
- short press of action key: pee
- long press of action key: poop

Default:
Info: N
Action: B
Menu: K

- Menu Usage -

If you have something under your crosshair, the menu behaves differently. If you aim at a toilet and select the option to add/remove toilet, it will remove
the toilet. Same thing for the pee and poop commands. If they are aimed at an NPC, the NPC will perform the action (as soon as possible).
Removing of a toilet, which is used by a tracked NPC, will only be executed if the NPC is finished with his business

- Bodyslide Files -

You should run bodyslide once after installation of this mod if you plan to use the diapers. Just start it, select your current body and silder preset and type "PAF" inside the outfit filter (upper right corner). Then click on "batch build" (lower left corner) and select the meshes (there should be two) and click on "build".

- AddOns - (included in Versions > 2.2)

Addons are available for:

* Devious Devices *
- some devices prevent you from pooping (belts)
- or using toilet paper (armbinder)
- if you use the DD belt option to pee, it will be registered by PAF

* Bathing in Skyrim *
- you can clean yourself if using any bathing function from that mod

* iNeeds * (new)
- your bladder/bowel state is affected by eating and drinking
- the potions you can create with PAF are tagged, so that they can be integrated with iNeed (you are asked on the first use how they should be treated)

* Realistic Needs and Diseases * (new)
- your bladder/bowel state is affected by eating and drinking

- Troubleshooting -

Using animated objects could result that bottles become permanently attached to your feet, if the animation got interrupted by something. If that happens you just have to repeat the animation you were doing to have the bottle removed. Let me know, if you run into other problems.

Thanks to:
ZAZ and XAX for their animation framwork
Ashal and co. for sexlab
murfk for slavetats
fore for FNIS and his animation hacks
Janx0r for moddeling poop
Leito for his awesome animations
Arrok for his awesome animations
Zyn for his awesome animations
Net Immerse Override team
SkyUI team
SKSE team for their awesome script extender
People, whose resources were used and I forgot to mention
Loverslab team for hosting and knowledge
Strotis & Tamira for Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource
LivingInfinite for the poop body textures
Lucia1 and Helios for awsome diaper models and textures

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, ZAZAnimationPack, Slavetats, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS, NiOverride
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

Two things:

1) You're going to want to post this on the new site at new.loverslab.com because at this point its not going to transfer on its own. (see banner message up above)

2) Would it be possible to add an option for more submissive players using a pet collar style mod or similar to get used as a toilet by your follower? Possibly at random intervals or other such alternative to giving the follower the needs system.

Two things:

1) You're going to want to post this on the new site at new.loverslab.com because at this point its not going to transfer on its own. (see banner message up above)

2) Would it be possible to add an option for more submissive players using a pet collar style mod or similar to get used as a toilet by your follower? Possibly at random intervals or other such alternative to giving the follower the needs system.

I have uploaded the file to both version of the site. Will update the mod on the new site from now on. There are plans to add NPC support, but I cannot make any promises for when there will be results. Definetely going to look into it.

Speaking of possibility would it be possible to add an expansion mod to this mod that doesn't let you poop if you have a anal plug or Devious anal plug in your ass the way the old version of Private Needs did?

I was just working on that ;)

There is support for Devious Devices Integration in version 1.1. It can detect plugs, belts and gags. You would also need an open belt to be able to defecate, the regular ones don't work. There are currently no further consequences than an annoying message, that you should get rid of the belt/plug.

Pretty well done at the moment, as mentionned, I really don't like the pooping animation, but all the rest is cool.

Suggestion, if I may, lower the weight of the toilet paper, 1 per paper is... way too much :P And wouldn't it be better to do it with linen instead of wood ? Or add a receipe for both ?

Oh, btw, when I keep the "check status" button, i got the menu, but I don't when I hold the action button, not even sure the action button is doing anything, (That's just to keep you informed, I don't need the action, I find that just the check status + check status hold is enough for my taste.)

So for some reason, MCM doesn't register the menu, which never happend to me before. Other mods are properly recognized, so it seems to be a problem with this mod specifically. The console command which forces MCM to re-register all mods also didn't work. I have all the required mods (although I don't know if that even affects MCM registering), but I'm using SexLab 1.59c. Any advice on what I could try?

So for some reason, MCM doesn't register the menu, which never happend to me before. Other mods are properly recognized, so it seems to be a problem with this mod specifically. The console command which forces MCM to re-register all mods also didn't work. I have all the required mods (although I don't know if that even affects MCM registering), but I'm using SexLab 1.59c. Any advice on what I could try?

I don't know what could cause this, the MCM Menu is pretty standard. It can take a while, though. Maybe make a save and restart Skyrim. It should definetely show up sooner or later.

Would there be a way to implement more limited stripping, i.e just from the waist down? In the harsh cold of Skyrim I don't really imagine people getting completely nude just to have a piss.

The mod currently uses Sexlab for stripping, so it could be configured there. I will look into having my own stripping system, because stripping everything is indeed a little bit excessive ;)

Pretty well done at the moment, as mentionned, I really don't like the pooping animation, but all the rest is cool.

Suggestion, if I may, lower the weight of the toilet paper, 1 per paper is... way too much :P And wouldn't it be better to do it with linen instead of wood ? Or add a receipe for both ?

Oh, btw, when I keep the "check status" button, i got the menu, but I don't when I hold the action button, not even sure the action button is doing anything, (That's just to keep you informed, I don't need the action, I find that just the check status + check status hold is enough for my taste.)

But the toilet paper has 36 layers and is pretty soft! But yeah, it is a bug. I originaly intended to make it 10 times lighter. Will be fixed in the next version. The linen thing is a good idea.

The action button just lets you pee if you tap it, and poo if you hold it down. But only, if you have the corresponding needs. But this functionality can be accessed by the menu or powers just as well.

It's hard to choose between this mod, which has a DD integration and Private Needs, which has debuffs and forces you to pee manually (I find it more immersive) !

However, I'll still use yours instead of PN because it looks like you're actively developping PAF and maybe the debuffs are coming soon default_smile.png

Version 1.4 works fine for me. Well, Player can pick certain NPCs for being his personal toilet and I picked my follower. When I press info key on my her, I can see that she has a need for pee and poop but how can I trigger her to do it? She peed once because she was triggered by mod and set time for peeing but she didn't do it on Player. She crouched fer yards always from him and did it. So, my question is: can player be NPC's toilet too? To one he choose....?

I tried the 1.4 + bathing in skyrim, but I don't really see how they are supposed to mix together. Is it about the "dirt" effect on the player body ?

So far : Peeing without toilet paper doesn't increase BiS dirtyness
Swimming in water does write "You cleaned yourself" but doesn't decrease BiS dirtyness
Using "Clean yourself" with a long press on the info button doesn't seem to trigger anything.

My normal cleaning in BiS still clean myself.

Edit * Oh, ok, I did check and when I bath with BiS, I apparently do "clean myself" (yours) at the same time.

2 things

1st What happens to the poop if you leave it there?

You know savegame bloat and all.

2nd For some reason during pee anim the cock gets erect as expected but then goes right back to flaccid.

Otherwise

Pretty cool mod.

2 things

1st What happens to the poop if you leave it there?

You know savegame bloat and all.

2nd For some reason during pee anim the cock gets erect as expected but then goes right back to flaccid.

Otherwise

Pretty cool mod.

to 1: The poop will stay there :D. I considered savegame bloating and have thought about keeping references to all the poop to delete it later. But they would be deleted by a cell reset anyway, with a few exceptions. So you have to clean your house yourself ;P

All the poop is placed by the command PlaceAtMe, but with non persistent references (Still in the save though). I actually think the command is not as evil as in older tes/fallout games.

There are no additional references attached to anything as of yet. All the NPC behaviour for example is controled by a quest script. So no changes to any forms of original skyrim content as of yet.

to 2: Do you use sexlab aroused or anything like that? It could override the SOS event. still figuring out how to change the behaviour. It is on my buglist as conflict with aroused (or anything that could control schlongs)

I tried the 1.4 + bathing in skyrim, but I don't really see how they are supposed to mix together. Is it about the "dirt" effect on the player body ?

So far : Peeing without toilet paper doesn't increase BiS dirtyness

Swimming in water does write "You cleaned yourself" but doesn't decrease BiS dirtyness

Using "Clean yourself" with a long press on the info button doesn't seem to trigger anything.

My normal cleaning in BiS still clean myself.

Edit * Oh, ok, I did check and when I bath with BiS, I apparently do "clean myself" (yours) at the same time.

I haven't integrated it on that level, it is as you described in your edit. I will probably have more integration in a later version.

Version 1.4 works fine for me. Well, Player can pick certain NPCs for being his personal toilet and I picked my follower. When I press info key on my her, I can see that she has a need for pee and poop but how can I trigger her to do it? She peed once because she was triggered by mod and set time for peeing but she didn't do it on Player. She crouched fer yards always from him and did it. So, my question is: can player be NPC's toilet too? To one he choose....?

Currently you cannot trigger an NPC to pee/poop. They will do that automatically. I think I will include some mechanism to force them in future versions. No, currently the Player cannot be a toilet, but that is also a feature i want to implement.

I downloaded 1.4 but I still see no MC menu. Do I need DD installed for the mod to work?

Some say they have the exact same problems. It shoud show up without DD, i have uploaded a screenshot (from 1.3) with only Sexlab and ZAZAnimationPack (and Life Another Live) installed, so it can work. Doesn't mean there is not a problem, since this problem seem to persist since 1.1, when DD integration was addded. Officially it is no requirement, but I have currently no idea, what could cause the MCM not to pop up. Did you update from an older version of the mod?

Does it Support for WetFunction? Thanks....

It does not support it, but I use it too. Very cool mod. It doesn't conflict with the overlays applied by this mod, as far as I know. But it also does not interact with WetFunction in any way.

I downloaded 1.4 but I still see no MC menu. Do I need DD installed for the mod to work?

Some say they have the exact same problems. It shoud show up without DD, i have uploaded a screenshot (from 1.3) with only Sexlab and ZAZAnimationPack (and Life Another Live) installed, so it can work. Doesn't mean there is not a problem, since this problem seem to persist since 1.1, when DD integration was addded. Officially it is no requirement, but I have currently no idea, what could cause the MCM not to pop up. Did you update from an older version of the mod?

It does not support it, but I use it too. Very cool mod. It doesn't conflict with the overlays applied by this mod, as far as I know. But it also does not interact with WetFunction in any way.

Thanks for the Fast Replay, It working well, but in my opinion Pee Rate and Poop Rate it to Bit faster for 4 and 8 hours... I set (12 and 24 Hour is the Best) :) for me

And Hopefully in future update it will have a Buff effect like arousal high... and Penalty when Butt Plug Inserted for long time (Because Can't Poop).

also the vibrating plug make player squired, forced soaked or fasten for Pee... 

Thanks Anayway for a Great mods you made....

1.5 version is installed on the new game. "B" key isn't working at all, not even after reloading the game and resetting the mod. I can' select NPC, my Player can't poop or pee, and "N" key, if been hold for longer time, triggers masturbation .

I love this update. Thank you veeeeery much.

Thanks for the Fast Replay, It working well, but in my opinion Pee Rate and Poop Rate it to Bit faster for 4 and 8 hours... I set (12 and 24 Hour is the Best) :) for me

And Hopefully in future update it will have a Buff effect like arousal high... and Penalty when Butt Plug Inserted for long time (Because Can't Poop).

also the vibrating plug make player squired, forced soaked or fasten for Pee... 

Thanks Anayway for a Great mods you made....

I had the same problem and it did show up after I installed DD.

Great mod btw, I like it a lot.

Thank you too. Would welcome additional feedback!

I still don't know about the MCM issue. Maybe you do need a clean safe from an ealier version. I mostly develop with old savegames, to smoothen the update process for the mod. The MCM is already initialized in that case. It seems to be a problem with how the mod loads the .esm from integration, but i don't know what could go wrong at that point. You can disable the mod, if you don't want DD to be in your game. PAF loads the file directly from filesystem and calls some function from its scripts. Will look into it, wanted to increase DD integration further anyway.

1.5 version is installed on the new game. "B" key isn't working at all, not even after reloading the game and resetting the mod. I can' select NPC, my Player can't poop or pee, and "N" key, if been hold for longer time, triggers masturbation .

I also tried to change load order, but it doesn't help. I also reinstalled the mod and loaded early save, same thing - Hotkeys doesn't work. :(

Hmm.Which version of SKSE are you using? Have you tried rebinding them? Do the spells work?

I have all latest mods, (sorry for not mentioning). I didn't get any spell either. As I loaded the game after installation of the mod, I got info about mod initialization, starting and MCM showed u. But couldn't do anything excpet ticking the PC as toilet.