Completely New, Have a few questions

Alright, so I'm pretty new here, and I really hope I'm posting in the right area.

Anyways so I've been trying to find some mods that let you have sex with a female werewolf but I haven't really found anything yet and was hoping someone knew of any mods that did such a thing, I've been poking around and I am currently using sexlab Werewolves but from what I've seen it does not have animations for male on female werewolf.

Also, are there any animations that have werewolf on werewolf?

any help would be appreciated,

thanks!

No animations for werewolf on werewolf sex yet, but there is one modder that is trying to fix the lack of creature on creature sex. Take a peak in the adult downloads section under the topic Dragon Animations. If you can find the werewolf bone list for him then he may be able to fix the lack of werewolf sex.

There is a pack with werewolfgal animations, I can't can't remember or find which it is. Might be in MNC or another beast related one.

Several animations I have at least, with wolf gal doggy style, cowgirl and wolfgirl blowing a male.

There is a pack with werewolfgal animations, I can't can't remember or find which it is. Might be in MNC or another beast related one.

Several animations I have at least, with wolf gal doggy style, cowgirl and wolfgirl blowing a male.

Its in Sexlab as of 1.60 I believe.

Archived