Slaver mods?

oaja

I am looking for something that I can enslave pesky bandits to do my bidding mostly postitution. I've looked around and there are a bunch of different mods. If anyone has any ideas let me know please.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for something that I can enslave pesky bandits to do my bidding mostly postitution. I've looked around and there are a bunch of different mods. If anyone has any ideas let me know please.

i've updated paradise halls here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

the download page also includes a tdf patch to allow dialog with trained slaves to be pimped out by the player

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't pass a week without a topic about "what slavery mod should I get" XD

Anyway:

the enhanced Paradise Halls by CliftonJD, and it's extensions.

Also Sl Defeat could allow you to capture Npcs, but that feature is better expressed by Paradise Halls

In my opinion the best so far are:

Sex slaves,

maria eden-for follower slavery and prostitution,

sd+

captured dreams shop(number 1 quest mod)

OP was looking for mods to enslave other npc's not player character.. :P Those mods in your list are not what he was asking for. More like combo of defeat and paradise halls etc.. 

Archived