Ttw + sexout mods

Yes, i know this question has been asked plenty times before but they are either archived (unreadible for some reason) or they are so old that they are no longer compatible. So the question i'd like to add are there any mods out there that work with sexout and tales of two wastelands. I am aware tht most of the nv mods work with this but are there also some mods that add things to the DC wasteland? If someone of you know them please could you tell me and perhaps others who may be interested still? Also which one of these are for ales only? I'm pretty new to modding fallout in general so besides installing sexout and scr and some plugins for nvsr + the custom fomm build i have no idea what to install next. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dakota02

sexout ttw enounters fertial breeder has add ons also some of the ones like tryout work on there to plus player slave alpha its a hit  or miss  on weather one will work.

Guest Dakota02

lol try outs an working girl work over there unethical deeds tryouts dosnt add quests or any thing but you can still prostitute with it unethical deeds adds some stuf

Archived