(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

• 5 months later...

How do you use the files? They're all .7z.001 and so on. I can't turn them into .7z without them breaking. Any work around? What's the standard process to doing this? I know I've worked with this kind of stuff before so there's got to be a way to do this properly.

Download them all into a working directory somewhere, then select the 001 file and right click and from the list select extract to option, and it should then extract all the files from all the parts into a new directory, zip that up and add that as the mod and it should work.  Do be aware though if there are problems with the individual parts ie one or more are corrupt or not fully downloaded it will probably still extract but may well cause problems when installed and used.

How do you use the files? They're all .7z.001 and so on. I can't turn them into .7z without them breaking. Any work around? What's the standard process to doing this? I know I've worked with this kind of stuff before so there's got to be a way to do this properly.

Download them all into a working directory somewhere, then select the 001 file and right click and from the list select extract to option, and it should then extract all the files from all the parts into a new directory, zip that up and add that as the mod and it should work.  Do be aware though if there are problems with the individual parts ie one or more are corrupt or not fully downloaded it will probably still extract but may well cause problems when installed and used.

Thank you very much for the help. It's already worked and I'm surprised at how quickly you responded. You have my thanks and recommendation, if I could give that.

Thank you very much for the help. It's already worked and I'm surprised at how quickly you responded. You have my thanks and recommendation, if I could give that.

No problem, it is a pretty common problem, and not exactly obvious on how to sort it out, and I have seen a couple of people explain it to others in a way that leaves you scratching your head wondering just what the hell they were trying to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I downloaded the torrent to take a look. Nice nostalgia, but not my style of body. Armors are nice, hoping there's a UUNP version out there somewhere.

If you download part files, open the .7z file with 7-zip. Click 'Test' to check archive is OK, press 'Extract' and point it to a temp directory on your PC. At the end of the process you should have two esp files and two bsa files. 

At this point I just dump them into my data directory and assign t hem a place on the load order. Mod manager users might need different steps. Note you need the BBP/TBBP skeleton rig from XPMSE, not the SMP versions. You might need to reinstall XPMSE, I don't really know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 9:47 AM, Pauduan said:

I downloaded the torrent to take a look. Nice nostalgia, but not my style of body. Armors are nice, hoping there's a UUNP version out there somewhere.

If you download part files, open the .7z file with 7-zip. Click 'Test' to check archive is OK, press 'Extract' and point it to a temp directory on your PC. At the end of the process you should have two esp files and two bsa files. 

At this point I just dump them into my data directory and assign t hem a place on the load order. Mod manager users might need different steps. Note you need the BBP/TBBP skeleton rig from XPMSE, not the SMP versions. You might need to reinstall XPMSE, I don't really know.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:47 AM, Pauduan said:

It's telling me BBP Armor Pack 001 archive is corrupt what should I do