(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

I've updated the balanced patch to v1.1. Go back a page to see my original post for the new link and info on the update

Anyway' date=' this next question is kinda off topic but not really. If another bbp pack version is released (let's say 2.0) - does anyone know of a way to transfer my balance fixes from v1.7 to the new one without having to do everything over? Any kind of programs or a way to do that in the creation kit would be perfect. Thanks in advance

[/quote']

I thinky the best way to do that would be by designing your patch as a... patch instead of modifying the original file directly. Instead of setting the original esp "active" simply load it in CK and create a new plugin on top of it, change the stuff to your liking and after it's done (important!) use Wrye Bash to set the original plugin as your patch's master (this has to be repeated every time you modify your file later!)

This way if the original file gets updated you'll only need to add the new outfits to your patch and also your plugin won't be saddled by redundant baggage like ArmorAddon records (which may be responsible for mesh related issues people are reporting but that's just a wild guess!)

On another note I really love the balancing you've done and the new crafting requirements make so much more sense now! (With some more variety in item weights it would be perfectly balanced!)

But... but but but I noticed that there are still some light armours that shouldn't be armours at all! It just feels wrong... Things like bikini, the wedding dress, masks and so on should be considered normal clothing instead and any protective value should be handled by enchantments in their case. It doesn't make a lot of sense and if someone is using a mod like for example ACE our mages will suffer weird penalties for wearing all those pretty clothes that aren't actually considered clothes by the game but should be!

I've updated the balanced patch to v1.1. Go back a page to see my original post for the new link and info on the update

Hi' date=' i tried your balance patch and it's really gooood, with all heavy and light armors class, also the defense rating.

But after that i found out all armors losing its bouncing feature and they has different body meshes now. This make people has to choose between game immersion or sexy, hot, and arousing armors with bigger and bouncing tits. :-/

[/quote']

Huh... I never really notice that... Are you sure that my patch is the cause of this? All of these armors originally have the BBP version of CBBE and I'm sure that a single esp will not change the body (you need to change the meshes for each armors or the skeleton file for that).

You can try and download the breast size adjustment pack on the first post to see if that fix anything. I honestly don't see the difference between the original and my mod... but then again, I never really notice much anyway

I tried again and again but i can't get the bouncing breasts feature anymore, also, the breasts increase size patch not working too, the breasts stay on original size. Before i applied your patch these 2 things working fine, now i can't get them working back even though i'm not applying your patch on new installation. I don't know what's broken and how to fix it. :-/

Did you install a new walk animation? You need one that works for BBP. Also make sure you have removed any traces of the old version before installing a new one.

Anyway' date=' this next question is kinda off topic but not really. If another bbp pack version is released (let's say 2.0) - does anyone know of a way to transfer my balance fixes from v1.7 to the new one without having to do everything over? Any kind of programs or a way to do that in the creation kit would be perfect. Thanks in advance

[/quote']

I thinky the best way to do that would be by designing your patch as a... patch instead of modifying the original file directly. Instead of setting the original esp "active" simply load it in CK and create a new plugin on top of it, change the stuff to your liking and after it's done (important!) use Wrye Bash to set the original plugin as your patch's master (this has to be repeated every time you modify your file later!)

This way if the original file gets updated you'll only need to add the new outfits to your patch and also your plugin won't be saddled by redundant baggage like ArmorAddon records (which may be responsible for mesh related issues people are reporting but that's just a wild guess!)

On another note I really love the balancing you've done and the new crafting requirements make so much more sense now! (With some more variety in item weights it would be perfectly balanced!)

But... but but but I noticed that there are still some light armours that shouldn't be armours at all! It just feels wrong... Things like bikini, the wedding dress, masks and so on should be considered normal clothing instead and any protective value should be handled by enchantments in their case. It doesn't make a lot of sense and if someone is using a mod like for example ACE our mages will suffer weird penalties for wearing all those pretty clothes that aren't actually considered clothes by the game but should be!

Alright, fair enough. Thanks for the tip. I'll try that and release a completely new patch probably sometimes during or after the weekend (in the "patch" format instead of editing the original esp) - that way I can also attempt to fix the bounding breast issue that people are having with this.

Also, regarding the jewelry and masks being armors - that's kind of my choice since I'm using Perky and the light armor perk tree was changed completely - it's a very interesting concept and the extra light armor pieces helps me a lot in game. But I'll release two different versions - one armored and one not, so you can choose. The clothing like bras and bikinis will be changed to clothing of course, that was my original intent but I forgot about them (maybe I'll just create armor duplicates of them so everyone's happy - who said a bikini can't act as armors :P )

I can't seem to find the nude female body mesh's that matches with these armors (so hands and feet don't line up when I take off my boots or gloves). Someone help me out?

awesome armor pack by the way' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

Did you find the solution to this, or has anyone else got any ideas?

I have the exact same problem using the armours on a custom follower:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17302

attachment.php?aid=10590

As you can see, the hands and feet don't seem to scale with the body, with ankles and wrists looking much slimmer.

As far as I can tell it's not skeleton related. I tested it with one of the skeleton models that comes with this BBP mod.

The meshes seem to look okay in Nifskope too.

I can also adjust the body weight in the console with the setnpcweight command. It changes the body, but not the hands and feet.

It's a puzzler to an amateur modder like me!

I can't seem to find the nude female body mesh's that matches with these armors (so hands and feet don't line up when I take off my boots or gloves). Someone help me out?

awesome armor pack by the way' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

Did you find the solution to this, or has anyone else got any ideas?

I have the exact same problem using the armours on a custom follower:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17302

attachment.php?aid=10590

As you can see, the hands and feet don't seem to scale with the body, with ankles and wrists looking much slimmer.

As far as I can tell it's not skeleton related. I tested it with one of the skeleton models that comes with this BBP mod.

The meshes seem to look okay in Nifskope too.

I can also adjust the body weight in the console with the setnpcweight command. It changes the body, but not the hands and feet.

It's a puzzler to an amateur modder like me!

Had this problem as well, so far the only thing i found to correct it is setting the weight slider to zero, or equip something that's not really noticeable, like the lace boots and fantasy gauntlets, should fix it as well

I guess to save time' date=' the modder only used one body (max weight) when he molded the armors onto that body. If you want to use most of these, expect the wrists, ankles and neck to clip.

[/quote']

Not sure it's as straightforward as that, as changing the weight of the npc doesn't fix it. The neck's fine too. It's just the hands and feet that don't seem to want to change :/

Say' date=' my game crashes when i try to put the armor on?

Is there some specific place for the ESP file to be in the load-order?

Cuz i can make 'em just fine on any forge, but when i want to put them on. Nada.

Game crash back to desktop.

[/quote']

reinstall mod and place ONLY BSA file and ESP file given in 1st post of this thread

I'm confused' date='

As far as I understand there are six BSAs,

However they're all named the same thing and in parts.

Someone explain please?

[/quote']

there's is 1 BSA file, it's only splitted into severeral parts by using winrar/7zip, it's easier to DL one part than whole mod if u have corrupted file. to open it u need ALL parts of it, so DL all 6 parts,open and extract in data folder

I'm confused' date='

Someone explain please?

[/quote']

there's is 1 BSA file, it's only splitted into severeral parts by using winrar/7zip, it's easier to DL one part than whole mod if u have corrupted file. to open it u need ALL parts of it, so DL all 6 parts,open and extract in data folder

when i wear the armor my game crash why?

I'm confused' date='

Someone explain please?

[/quote']

when i wear the armor my game crash why?

did u download anything else what's in this page? or only the ones in 1st post?

For anyone who is having issues getting this to work the following may help you out (one of the steps is what got mine working).

1. Download CBBE & CHSBHC. Make sure that you get the current version of them.

2. Install CHSBHC BEFORE installing CBBE (if you have CBBE and are wanting to implement CHSBHC, completely remove CBBE, then install CHSBHC, and then re-install CBBE.

3. Use the Bodyslide tool in the CBBE zip file to set up your female bodies in-game.

4. Make sure that the Caliente Tools folder (where bodyslide is located) is placed into your Skyrim directory (this is the part that kept screwing me up).

Hopefully these steps will get anyone up and running that's been having trouble.

;)

From my experience with outfit mods in Skyrim; there's just some outfits that don't cover nipples properly on all weight slider settings.

I've seen several armor sets that cover the nipples fine on ranges from low weight up to above medium weight, but some of them just don't like it when the slider is maxed out or altered to go beyond maximum. Lots of mods out there don't have full weight slider support or custom slider support.

If I had to take a guess; I'd say it isn't a fault of the bodies themselves, just the lack of full slider support from the outfit itself.

I really need help when i install this and go to the forge all that armor names show up but the picture is invisible and when i craft it and put it on my characters body goes invisible idk what to do.

I'm having this exact same problem. It doesn't crash, it's it just turns the respective part of my character invisible when I equip it. I have the .bsa and .esp file in the data directory, I have a bbp skeleton, I even tried uninstalling all my other mods and nothing has worked.

The only thing I can think of is that your skyrim installation is corrupt, skyrim is not reading the BSA file for whatever reason or is a BBP skeleton/CBBE texture issue.

If the latter then I would try the following as an experiment:

1) Uninstall your current BPP skeleton/any body mods you have.

2) Install Cherry Hotallings body mod.

3) Install CBBE over the top (non BBP - just pick slim or curvy or whatever).

3a) Optional step - Install female skeleton mod by Ning from the Nexus over top

5) Try again and see if still invisible.

If the armours still make you invisible I would think your Skyrim is knackered and might be time for a reinstall - nasty, but this kinda thing has happened to others before where due to mods being installed/uninstalled/Skyrim PC Gods having a bad day, your installation just gets corrupted somehow and a mod that works fine for others just wont work for you.... until you reinstall afresh. Worth noting that CBBE BBP option can cause issues for as yet mystical reasons, so if you are using CBBE BBP option could always try just reinstalling using curvy instead...

Heyo everyone,

Just wanted to say awesome release! Thanks for uploading it, and releasing it here Pichuchiu (and of course translating it lol). So many armors I can't even keep track of them lol.

Was toying around with the optional skeleton..and dam this has huge potential. This apparently works with any body type that uses BBP. I was able to use it with CBBE, CHSBHC, and even ADEC. Bodyslide + this skeleton actually adds more possibilities. That's nuts!

Now we just need a skel that also changing the butt size as well, that way all areas are covered. Hopefully making everyone happy :P

Also, what's really amazing is the skel works with other armors outside this pack. Not sure how they will look, but its actually an easier way to customize armors without having to actually mod them ;p Once again thanks again ;D